What's new

Hindus not allowing Christians to pray in Palampur, India!

If you think so lowly of these lower caste people, why keep them in your circle of faith? Why do their conversions matter, especially when they're willing to quote/unquote "sell" their faith for basic commodities?

Personally, I don't think their problem is mere hunger. It's how they're treated by the society, by the members of their very own faith and religion. It's got to take a bite out of your self-esteem.

I'd surely start to have doubts about my faith if other Muslims start treating me like a third-class citizen. Not saying casteism doesn't exist in Pakistan, but it's mostly a non-issue that's only raised during marriages, and even then, it's rarely a 'deal breaker.'
I don't think lowly of anyone. Just calling it how it is wrt these conversion obsessed missionaries etc in India.

Many still end up converting for that bag of rice. Its all about poor peoples, and the people who prey on them for entirely selfish seasons.

No death penalty etc here either if they convert, but then the zealots get mad.

3rd world problems lol

*100+ churches razed in a matter of months in the North east*

DEMOCRACY IN DIWERSITY SAAR

*head bobble while stuffing a handful of gobar prasad down your gullet*
We hindus are yet to free lakhs of hindu mandirs coverted/built in to maszids by muslim invaders , we don't believe in demolishing churches , hindu dharma allows building of churches .

They should pray in churches , it is bad to start tamasha of preaching on chauraha .

It is actually 249.

"Diwersity" at "vork", I guess!
there are many more such illegal churches. fair game.
whether bengaluru city or B and C towns, these churches, nunneries and missionary orgs have just taken over tens of hundreds of acres of prime land. the padres live a kush life.
just last week they tried to take over a whole hillside in Tamilnadu! fortunately the locals rebelled and it hit the papers

whether bengaluru city or B and C towns, these churches, nunneries and missionary orgs have just taken over tens of hundreds of acres of prime land. the padres live a kush life.
just last week they tried to take over a whole hillside in Tamilnadu! fortunately the locals rebelled and it hit the papers
These land grabbers are there in every religion .

A video of about a minute, where people are arguing out in the open. There is no context provided, and there is no clarity on what time and year it is.

The poster says its Palampur, which is in Himachal Pradesh India. How does one verify this?

The woman is saying in Hindi, do your thing in your Church and not here. So is this some public nuisance issue? Again no clarity

The poster Ashok swain's account is withheld in India

With such limited information, we have three pages of grand standing? Wonderful

There's plenty of Churches in the vicinity, this must be some kinda conversion drive. Christians here are obsessed with converting people. Accha kara nikal dia saalon ko, shoulda beaten a few up too, spl that padre character.. a few broken bones never killed anyone.

View attachment 969278

toilet cleaner @Drizzt knows the score

oh wait, my bad... I thought palam near Delhi... This is himachal.

oops :|

jo bhi hai, roughed them up and shoo'd them away, good !

jair siya ram ! har har mahadev ! bharat mata ki jai ! etc

India hai, Africa nahi.. samajh jao ! samjhane waalo ki kami ni hai yahan.. paen di !

!!!
Secular indian of secular india :enjoy:
And you call others extremists and terrorists.
Band karo ye dramay baazi of democracy,education nation bla blah....
You are just another form of daesh and taliban.

Secularism in it's true form can not exist in a deeply religious and insanely diverse place like India.

Here it means something entirely different to 'separation of church and state' .. here it means 'everyone's religious bs is allowed' :lol:

I'm sure you know that Indira added that word to the preamble to our constitution during emergency.

Daesh and Taliban to kisi angle se nahi hai but lol

We are out of this one sided secular drama in which muslims were not participating , now we are hindu nation .Muslims of India are now close to taliban and ISIS .

200 Churches deserved to be razed in the North East part of BhaRAT. Why? Because this pajeet heard about an illegal church in Tamil Nadu!

Wedic logic!
*Head bobble*

A video of about a minute, where people are arguing out in the open. There is no context provided, and there is no clarity on what time and year it is.

The poster says its Palampur, which is in Himachal Pradesh India. How does one verify this?

The woman is saying in Hindi, do your thing in your Church and not here. So is this some public nuisance issue? Again no clarity

The poster Ashok swain's account is withheld in India

With such limited information, we have three pages of grand standing? Wonderful
There are more Hindus preemptively justifying any act of violence against Christians in these three pages than the "grand standing" you're talking about. Typical Chindoo blind to his own barbarity. This is exactly how mass conversions out of Chindooism took place under your nose and all of you were shocked at how entire communities which were considered subhuman under Dharami kuchra decided to opt out of it.

There are more Hindus preemptively justifying any act of violence against Christians in these three pages than the "grand standing" you're talking about. Typical Chindoo blind to his own barbarity. This is exactly how mass conversions out of Chindooism took place under your nose and all of you were shocked at how entire communities which were considered subhuman under Dharami kuchra decided to opt out of it.
Problem with someone like you, isn't your hate for Hindus.

Problem is with preconceived notions, hope you grow out of your hate for people.

Back
Top Bottom