What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

Pakistan is homeland of all sub continent Muslims so be prepared to double your population in the same space , teehee.

Punjabis are hunting mohajirs the last i heard. Indian Muslims have a good time doing what they want in India including talking trash about India. That's the level of their freedom.

Nopes. Gate closed after partition. Are you having trouble keeping Indian Muslims there?

Nopes. Gate closed after partition. Are you having trouble keeping Indian Muslims there?
Gates are meant to be closed and opened.
It's the wish of Muslims on where they want to go. You have no choice.

Punjabis are hunting mohajirs the last i heard. Indian Muslims have a good time doing what they want in India including talking trash about India. That's the level of their freedom.

So why on earth they want to come here. Karachi is filled with them? You can try to take solace in what media tells you. We are just fine here. Just don't want you guys coming here.

Gates are meant to be closed and opened.
It's the wish of Muslims on where they want to go. You have no choice.

Muslims of India aren't happy and wish to leave? Is that what you are saying?

So why on earth they want to come here. Karachi is filled with them? You can try to take solace in what media tells you. We are just fine here. Just don't want you guys coming here.

Muslims of India aren't happy and wish to leave? Is that what you are saying?
Only dawood and gang are there no other Indians.
It's not a matter if they are happy or not. The point is it's their right to move to Pakistan according to the reason of why Pak was created.
If they can't go no reason for Pak to exist. I am questioning the reason for Pak to exist

Dont get me wrong but your post does not gell with the contents of Post # 1 . I am repeating the parts that jarred me.

Dear, there was a very old temple discovered by archeology department and they were working on excavations there. There were traces of Buddhist stupa as well. Although OP does not make it clear, I can not think of any other temple in that region for simple reason that there was no city over there. Islamabad was built later on a vacant land. How would there be a working temple there. As far an archaeological site, you know full well that it can not be opened to general public when they are still working on it.

Only dawood and gang are there no other Indians.
It's not a matter if they are happy or not. The point is it's their right to move to Pakistan according to the reason of why Pak was created.
If they can't go no reason for Pak to exist

Pakistan was created out of Muslim majority areas. A limited time window was available for others to migrate. Window is now shut. If Indian Muslims want, they can ask for their own peace of land from India.

Dear, there was a very old temple discovered by archeology department and they were working on excavations there. There were traces of Buddhist stupa as well. Although OP does not make it clear, I can not think of any other temple in that region for simple reason that there was no city over there. Islamabad was built later on a vacant land. How would there be a working temple there. As far an archaeological site, you know full well that it can not be opened to general public when they are still working on it.
From Afghanistan and eastwards it is all Hindu lands

Pakistan was created out of Muslim majority areas. A limited time window was available for others to migrate. Window is now shut. If Indian Muslims want, they can ask for their own peace of land from India.
There was no mention of time windows.if you care about Indian Muslims then take them , otherwise keep quiet. Also if you don't take Indian Muslims I will question why Pak needs to exist and no harm in dismembering it.

Seriously now? What exactly is a Hindu land anyway?

There was no mention of time windows.if you care about Indian Muslims then take them , otherwise keep quiet. Also if you don't take Indian Muslims I will question why Pak needs to exist and no harm in dismembering it.

There was. 10 years. Migration stopped in 1957, I believe.

Pakistan is homeland of all sub continent Muslims so be prepared to double your population in the same space , teehee.

Pakistan was for indian muslims in 1947

Now its the nation state of Pakistan for Pakistanis

Indian muslims live in india
Are born in india
Pay taxes in india
Have their homes in india
Breath, screw, piss and shit in india

If the situation in india deteriorates then a portion of their land will be carved from india, they are indian and have a right to their land

Seriously now? What exactly is a Hindu land anyway?

There was. 10 years. Migration stopped in 1957, I believe.
Same as what Muslim land is.
I don't think there was any mention of a timeframe.please confirm. Pak did unilaterally closed its doors to Indian Muslims which proves that Pakistani Muslims specifically Sunni punjabis just want land and don't care about Indian Muslims

Pakistan was for indian muslims in 1947

Now its the nation state of Pakistan for Pakistanis

Indian muslims live in india
Are born in india
Pay taxes in india
Have their homes in india
Breath, screw, piss and shit in india

If the situation in india deteriorates then a portion of their land will be carved from india, they are indian and have a right to their land
That land is called Pakistan , check jinnah s speech. If you deny that then Pakistan has every reason to be dismembered.

Same as what Muslim land is.
I don't think there was any mention of a timeframe.please confirm. Pak did unilaterally closed its doors to Indian Muslims which proves that Pakistani Muslims specifically Sunni punjabis just want land and don't care about Indian Muslims

That land is called Pakistan , check jinnah s speech. If you deny that then Pakistan has every reason to be dismembered.

Land belongs to people who live there. And you talk as if you are not trying to dismember it already. Land belongs to us, the Pakistanis. Try as you might.

gayMo is having delusions, impaired thinking and dementia.

As far as we remember such claims are made all over India from Assam to Bengal, Kashmir to Himalaya.You have no reason to exist as an ethnically and religiously biased state.

Land belongs to people who live there. And you talk as if you are not trying to dismember it already. Land belongs to us, the Pakistanis. Try as you might.
Basically Muslim land. A few centuries ago it was Hindu land. That's why there are Temples . Foreign ideology destroyed indigenous people and culture.

gayMo is having delusions, impaired thinking and dementia.

As far as we remember such claims are made all over India from Assam to Bengal, Kashmir to Himalaya.You have no reason to exist as an ethnically and religiously biased state.
No we are neither ethnically or religiously homogenous Nor intend to be so. Our Quran bible and Gita is constitution

Basically Muslim land. A few centuries ago it was Hindu land. That's why there are Temples . Foreign ideology destroyed indigenous people and culture.

No we are neither ethnically or religiously homogenous Nor intend to be so. Our Quran bible and Gita is constitution

Our land, our rules. Bhuddism was dominant religion here by the way. We intend to stay Muslims and live the way we want to. What you think has no weight here.

Our land, our rules. Bhuddism was dominant religion here by the way. We intend to stay Muslims and live the way we want to. What you think has no weight here.
Ok so stay there and don't talk about Indian Muslims

They should be provided an alternative. Does anyone know how many Hindus are in Isb/rwp....
May be a new temple. But govt does not construct religious buildings but it can provide them with land
Why ?

Why ?

What the hell !

Very unfortunate.

Sensibilities for the minorities ?
IMO, it is because the building is very old and it is dangerous for human use. Thus to protect them and also to because it is a heritage so to limit the damage to the building itself.

Back
Top Bottom