What's new

Hindus, Christians refuse converted woman burial

I'm always going to be skeptical when Chistianity is involved. It has been proven there is a lot of shady goings on wrt US-based "Christian" groups and India. They have engaged in some very dodgy news stories in the past.

most christian activities in india are done by indians, specially based in kerala. despite popular perception, western groups are rarely involved.

This story is wrong and the women deserves a burial but I don't understand why all these Christian missionary groups roam around India trying to convert everyone. Even in my state Punjab they are everywhere and they are just so desperate.:laughcry:

This story is wrong and the women deserves a burial but I don't understand why all these Christian missionary groups roam around India trying to convert everyone. Even in my state Punjab they are everywhere and they are just so desperate.:laughcry:

when a blind man suddenly gets sight, he is usually desperate to tell the other blind men the good news of how to get sight

when a blind man suddenly gets sight, he is usually desperate to tell the other blind men the good news of how to get sight

So i'm guessing your Christian? Does the work of the "Lord" involve coercing and bribing poor tribal people?

So i'm guessing your Christian? Does the work of the "Lord" involve coercing and bribing poor tribal people?

He being Christian doesn't have anything to do with it,desperate people easily see the path of light.
By the way don't question anybody's religion.

He being Christian doesn't have anything to do with it,desperate people easily see the path of light.
By the way don't question anybody's religion.

Well no your basically being incredibly arrogant and saying that before they where bribed into Christianity they were metaphorically blind? So yeah I will do what I want went people start insulting other faiths regardless of them being Islam, Sikhism etc. :)

Ok this is plain stupid evil..... marray huay insan kee to harr koi izzat karta hai......... :pissed:

Well no your basically being incredibly arrogant and saying that before they where bribed into Christianity they were metaphorically blind? So yeah I will do what I want went people start insulting other faiths regardless of them being Islam, Sikhism etc. :)

You didn't get it did you,i just agreed with you,but you have no right to question his religion.Poor people are easy pray for these groups.

This is most unfortunate ...if report is true.

Even if it is true...in a country of billion people stray incident like this can happen. Not that I am justifying it .
Surprisingly the allegation of being Religiously intolerant comes from person from country like Pakistan which does not tolerate even people from their own religion.

It's height of hypocracy !!!

Main karoon thow salah character Dhela hai (typical Indian mentality)

Main karoon thow salah character Dhela hai (typical Indian mentality)

Forget about treatment of Non-Islamic minorities like Hindus or Christians ....even if you take case of Islamic minorities like Shias and Ahmediyas ...it's horrific !!!

A sad story .... its not right ..... its not the question of being pakistani or indian or martian .... this is not right and thing which is not right should be called not right ... even if it happens in pakistan or india or mars for that matter....

I donot understand people goto to nationalities, religions ... and forget plight of the incident.... it is a sad thing and people here on forum if they have any powers should try to resolve rather than write stupid comments on countries or religions... this is really a shame....

A sad story .... its not right ..... its not the question of being pakistani or indian or martian .... this is not right and thing which is not right should be called not right ... even if it happens in pakistan or india or mars for that matter....

I donot understand people goto to nationalities, religions ... and forget plight of the incident.... it is a sad thing and people here on forum if they have any powers should try to resolve rather than write stupid comments on countries or religions... this is really a shame....

I absolutely agree with you . and my sincere apologies for doing same . I usually exercise caution...but just slipped.

Thanks for your feedback...It was very valuable. I assure you , you won't see another such post from me ever again .

Forget about treatment of Non-Islamic minorities like Hindus or Christians ....even if you take case of Islamic minorities like Shias and Ahmediyas ...it's horrific !!!

In Pakistan every body is targeted which include Majority also and Ratio is much higher then minorities.

Back
Top Bottom