What's new

Hindus brutality against a Muslim who sacrificed cow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a provocation Army?

Have you lost your mind?

Maybe the guy likes to eat cow.

Is it banned in Islam, genius?

Knowing full well that a huge segment of the society would be hurt by him slaughtering a cow is either provocation or insensitivity !

And u are fiollowing ur ram and hanumayan by drinking piss???

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=YryFNsKhzvY[/video]

I could also post Arab women drinking Camel urine and ask you the same question and ask you the same question.However,That's a banned topic.You are reported.

And u are fiollowing ur ram and hanumayan by drinking piss???

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=YryFNsKhzvY[/video]

it's better than raping 2 YEAR CHILD SEVERAL TIMES THEN HER PARENTS HAVE TO HIDE instated of criminals ??????

highest level of hypocrisy

Most of the towns and villages which form majority of India's population, Muslims and low caste Hindus are called Malecchas.

Please ticker, no more Zakir Naik bull **** please. Half baked theologists interpreting sanskrit in their own way so as to suit their interests does not enthuse any.

You could also turn the above thing on its head and call Muhammed was a Hindu figure as it was told in a Hindu scripture. Would it be acceptable to you ?

Muslim savage brutally rapes 2-year-old Pakistani Christian girl because her father refused to convert to Islam

UK: Pak Muslim held for 30 child rape charges

Look like Muslim following their Prophet very honestly

DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL :devil::devil:

That's indeed the right question. Think about it. You and I both know that the vast majority of the Hindus revere the cow as a sacred animal. Thats a fact. Also there are laws explicity banning cow slaughter in most states. (In AP where this took place, there is a law). So killing a cow when there are other cheap and readily available options and also after knowing fully well that its illegal is definitely not something to be supported. If a person supports killing cows when there is law officially banning it, then he too are a criminal. How different is it from breaking other laws ? If everyone starts breaking laws then where is the rule of law ? Why not throw the rule book into the same gutter and let everyone function the way he/she wants ?

As I said previously there is a certain social responsibility that both Hindus ad Muslims must inculcate in themselves.

I agree he shouldnt have slaughtered the cow. But only because it is against the law (though I dont support the law, I think its wrong). Therefore I wont support him slaughtering the cow.

I am not muslim, but I eat beef. And its delicious. Why should I not eat beef, because someone else doesnt like it? So in principle, expecting muslims to not eat beef, because Hindus dont like it is wrong.

In principle expecting people to not criticize Islam and then burning buildings if they do is wrong.

People fundamentally should be able to do what they want to do. That is religious and personal freedom. Remember its only Hindus that consider cow slaughter illegal, muslims dont. So if Hindus want they can refrain from slaughtering cows for anything, but in a country where muslims and Hindus are equal, a muslim should be able to slaughter cows without any opposition if he so chooses to.

Knowing full well that a huge segment of the society would be hurt by him slaughtering a cow is either provocation or insensitivity !

Why, is the cow their property?

Again why can they slaughter their mataa and sell it to foreigners, but If a Muslims does it for his religious beliefs it is all of sudden insensitive?

the beaf i eat here is Pakistani meat as i am not sure indian meat is slaughtered in Halal way or not... having said that... come visit UAE and see for yourself cow meat being sold...

I dont care about Pakistani meat. But what you said about Indian cow meat being sold in UAE is false. Its buffalo or bullock meat.

secondly i am not here top teach you lessons.. all i can tell you that any four legged halal animal can be sacrificed.. cow falls in this criteria.. and in cow/ veil/ bull or camel etc there can be seven partners while in sheep, goat etc it is only one person's sacrifice.. so slaughtering cow is handy for poor Mulsims...

Any four legged animal is halal. So why not a buffalo as it satisfies your seven partner criteria, does not inflame sentiments also ? Why specifically a cow ?

did any Muslim make any video or write a book against your religion?? Hindus must show tolerance to practice Muslims their religion!

Hindus showed when they banned the YT video and Satanic Verses. The ball is in other court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom