What's new

Hindus brutality against a Muslim who sacrificed cow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Published does mean it happened right now. If I publish a video on Bangladesh war in YT now, would that mean it happened now ?

dont divert the topic by just trolling.. show some other link where you watched this video 7 8 months back.. and also even if this happened 7 8 months back doesn't change the poor situation of Muslims in India.. where they they are forced to do sloganing in favour of Hindu God in a dirty drain... shame on you if you justify it.

If I was there I would have beat him up.. He looks malnourished anywasy

dont divert the topic by just trolling.. show some other link where you watched this video 7 8 months back.. and also even if this happened 7 8 months back doesn't change the poor situation of Muslims in India.. where they they are forced to do sloganing in favour of Hindu God in a dirty drain... shame on you if you justify it.

Shame on you for having schadenfreude towards India's muslims and justifying your existence on their perceived sorrows. See two can play this game.

what is behaving like minority?? stop offering their rituals?? shame on you!!!

you can't kill Cow which holy animal for Majority population.

I know you have many ritual and Guidelines by you religion but it's not Muslims country , Like kill or convert non-Muslims , rape of Non-Muslims are allowed , cut hands for steal anything , rape for rape etc...... with according to your all religious guideline our country would become hell .

Actually if you want to follow the rituals, you would sacrifice a sheep, because that was what Abraham did. Why cow ?

don't question about anything you have no idea of.. In Islam any halal 4 legged can be sacrificed.. that brutality which those idiots were showing can no way be justified..

People need to do some introspection than commenting on Indian Muslims.

BTW such Indian cases are banned topic as it has nothing to do with Pakistan. MODs will soon come back at you guys. :D

Topic itself a big troll , POSTED by person which belongs to such country where rape,kidnapping,killing , converting of non-Muslims is normal thing .

you have official laws to threat non-Muslims and you are talking about other nation

The Indians comments on the forum are more shameless the guys in the video.

you can't kill Cow which holy animal for Majority population.

I know you have many ritual and Guidelines by you religion but it's not Muslims country , Like kill or convert non-Muslims , rape of Non-Muslims are allowed , cut hands for steal anything , rape for rape etc...... with according to your all religious guideline our country would become hell .

first of all shame on you for justifying this act... further India is not a Muslim country either.. ask your Govt to change your constitution and make it Hindu Republic and bring a law not sacrifice cow... whatever you have mentioned above are NOT AT ALL Islam's guidelines.. go learn something before doing such vomit of words..

don't question about anything you have no idea of.. In Islam any halal 4 legged can be sacrificed.. that brutality which those idiots were showing can no way be justified..

No I am asking the question - Muslims know cow is a sacred animal to the Hindus and they also know that Abraham only sacrificed a sheep. Sheep is also available in Indian subcontinent. So if anyone was seriously devout and decided to stick to the original as much as possible, they would sacrifice a sheep.

So why insist on cow knowing fully well it will inflame Hindu passions ? Why not a sheep and be good brothers living together ? Please answer the questtions.

Pakistanis should be worried about the way Shia's are being gundown in Pakistan. For no fault of theirs. They should think about Ahmedis and Christians.No sympathy for them and looking ways to exploit Indian Muslims? Very sad and shameful.

The Indians comments on the forum are more shameless the guys in the video.

Topic itself a big troll , POSTED by person which belongs to such country where rape,kidnapping,killing , converting of non-Muslims is normal thing .

you have official laws to threat non-Muslims and you are talking about other nation

kid this is real picture of your bharat mata.. and i belong to a country where this is not a normal think.. here any such incident happens there goes the media and civil society against that act.. OKAYYY?? Shame on you by justifying this act by bringing false examples ...

first of all shame on you for justifying this act... further India is not a Muslim country either.. ask your Govt to change your constitution and make it Hindu Republic and bring a law not sacrifice cow... whatever you have mentioned above are NOT AT ALL Islam's guidelines.. go learn something before doing such vomit of words..

Hey, there is indeed a law on prevention of cow-slaughter in AP. Looks like you are ignorant of ground realities. Its the Andhra Pradesh Prohibition of Cow Slaughter and Animal Preservation Act – 1972. So those sacrificing the cow are breaking the law and are criminals.

shame on you for such comments!!.. three four racist idiots capture a guy and 'accuse' him of slaughtering cow.. ??? you justify it... shame on you again!!!!

Shame on me....that cartoon is polluting a natural resource and polluting environment by throwing dead meat that will rot and produce stench and become a breeding ground for parasites and disease ...and you want this guy to be treated like a king....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom