What's new

Hindus brutality against a Muslim who sacrificed cow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very old video. I myself have seen this probably 7 or 8 months back.

And this is nothing compared to the Gau Raksha Dals in Punjab-Haryana-Rajasthan belt. In addition to releasing the cows,they also burn the trucks in which the smuggling was taking place. :lol:

Anyway my view is this people should not become vigilante and should inform the police if and when they see people smuggling cows and let law take its own course, though its another matter that the police usually are lax in implementing that. That is in states where cow-slaughter is banned.

samne wala jab gali galoch pe utar jaye...to hindu uski pooja karte kya...

Ek to sala gandagi phaila raha hai.... oopar se galiyaan nikal raha hai...isko toh jail main dal dena chahiye...gandagi karne ke naam pe...

They are getting very good treatment as compare to their brothers in Myanmar and Pakistan too But like always Muslims love to provoke non-Muslims.:angry::devil:

they should behave like minority it's not Pakistan at least we are not slaughtering them the way Pakistan slaughtering Hindu,christen , Sikh ,non-Muslims.:disagree::angry:

samne wala jab gali galoch pe utar jaye...to hindu uski pooja karte kya...

Ek to sala gandagi phaila raha hai.... oopar se galiyaan nikal raha hai...isko toh jail main dal dena chahiye...gandagi karne ke naam pe...

shame on you for such comments!!.. three four racist idiots capture a guy and 'accuse' him of slaughtering cow.. ??? you justify it... shame on you again!!!!

this video is Published on Oct 28, 2012 by rizwan mohammad!

Published does mean it happened right now. If I publish a video on Bangladesh war in YT now, would that mean it happened now ?

They are getting very good treatment as compare to their brothers in Myanmar and Pakistan too But like always Muslims love to provoke non-Muslims.:angry::devil:

they should behave like minority it's not Pakistan at least we are not slaughtering them the way Pakistan slaughtering Hindu,christen , Sikh ,non-Muslims.:disagree::angry:

what is behaving like minority?? stop offering their rituals?? shame on you!!!

India main 170 million Muslims hain. Sab aaram se hain. Tum apne 180 million sambhalo jo daily Muslims brothers ke target bante hain.

BTW Pakistan main Ramadan ke time, kuch logon ne to kuch aadmiyon ko open main khana khane par peet diya tha, unka kya hua ?

Naa jaane kaise kaise threads bante hain.

2NT...this theory was proven wrong when problems carved out two countries within your own. :coffee:

what is behaving like minority?? stop offering their rituals?? shame on you!!!

Actually if you want to follow the rituals, you would sacrifice a sheep, because that was what Abraham did. Why cow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom