What's new

Hinduphobia or battle against bigotry? ‘Dismantling global Hindutva’ seminar sparks controversy

Did you forget that you live in a country ruled by the same Modi? He's not some random Hindutva guy he's the Prime Minister of the country, irrespective of your political affiliation

I would have liked the Prime Minister of my country to put his mind to removing problems like hunger, avoidable health complications, Capitalism, farmer suicides, student suicides, oppressive workplaces in the IT sector etc and would have liked him to put his efforts into fulfilling his election promises of giving 15 lakhs per citizen and setting up 100 smart cities. I would also have liked him to do the very fine thing of banning privately-owned personal transport and increased and made more efficient the mass public transport system ( buses ) and taxis. This would have vastly reduced accidents, crime, pollution, congestion, disharmony and general chaos, and made India and the world better.

Whatever HAF is doing is not India's business, they're an American registered organization. Why are you so rattled by HAF? Let Hindus have their own organization. Let them become an influential political body as they're minority in the US.

But HAF speaks in the name of a community in India and politically lobbies for and economically contributes to some wrong people in India. Wrong in the sense of being criminals. The Indian government should vocally distance itself from HAF. What if I start an organization in India that speaks in favor of the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban and Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood and so on ? Would that be legitimate ?

News18.com Taliban Visit Gurdwara In Kabul; Assure Safety of Sikh, Hindus in Afghanistan.

This is basic human rights, assuring people of their life, honor, and property regardless of religion and ethnic origin. But in Hindutva India they have sunk so low that political assurance to Muslims of basic rights is considered minority appeasement and anti national.

I would have liked the Prime Minister of my country to put his mind to removing problems like hunger, avoidable health complications, Capitalism, farmer suicides, student suicides, oppressive workplaces in the IT sector etc and would have liked him to put his efforts into fulfilling his election promises of giving 15 lakhs per citizen and setting up 100 smart cities. I would also have liked him to do the very fine thing of banning privately-owned personal transport and increased and made more efficient the mass public transport system ( buses ) and taxis. This would have vastly reduced accidents, crime, pollution, congestion, disharmony and general chaos, and made India and the world better.
I don't need to publish ads of government and eventually taken this discussion in a different direction. But even neutral sources are claiming there are adequate measures taken to address all that. Refer to them instead.
But HAF speaks in the name of a community in India and politically lobbies for and economically contributes to some wrong people in India. Wrong in the sense of being criminals. The Indian government should vocally distance itself from HAF. What if I start an organization in India that speaks in favor of the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban and Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood and so on ? Would that be legitimate ?
HAF speaks for Hindus, because that's what the Hindus are paying them to do, to speak for Hindus. I don't know any instance HAF funded any organization in India, the topic itself is about HAF being funded by Indian govt. So?
If you start those types of organization you will be arrested if you're anywhere in the world not just India. Because they're outright terrorists all over the world.

I don't need to publish ads of government and eventually taken this discussion in a different direction. But even neutral sources are claiming there are adequate measures taken to address all that. Refer to them instead.

Please provide those neutral sources here. And you are one who grandly spoke about someone being the "Prime Minister of the country irrespective of your political affiliation".

HAF speaks for Hindus, because that's what the Hindus are paying them to do, to speak for Hindus. I don't know any instance HAF funded any organization in India, the topic itself is about HAF being funded by Indian govt. So?

1. HAF speaks for the wrong type of Hindus in India and outside India. HAF speaks for Hindutva ( lovingly called Sanatan Dharm ) which is really a 3000-year-old evil twin of Hinduism. Are you paying for it to do so ?

2. As I said, the Indian government should vocally distance itself from such an organization which promotes fascism, terrorism, general criminality and oppression.

3. The Indian government should put HAF into the list of groups watched under the FATF ( Financial Action Task Force ) which keeps an eye on financing of criminal organizations.

If you start those types of organization you will be arrested if you're anywhere in the world not just India. Because they're outright terrorists all over the world.

In my very first post on this thread I spoke of progressive Indian journalist Gauri Lankesh's assassination in 2017 by Hindutvadis. The group that did this crime, Abhinav Bharat, is the same one who assassinated three other Indian progressives before. The members of this group should have been punished with death. Then there is the case of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur who and her comrades were involved in bombing in Malegaon. They have been now unfortunately rehabilitated. Additionally, Pragya Thakur is also guilty of indulging in perpetuating the Caste system and of peddling pseudoscience. Why should I be guilty of supporting the Taliban but the above people not be punished ? What is your definition of terrorism ? If you ask me, terrorism in India has existed for 3000 years - Manusmriti and all that.

Last edited:
Please provide those neutral sources here. And you are one who grandly spoke about someone being the "Prime Minister of the country irrespective of your political affiliation".
So? What are you getting at here?
Link, Link, link,
A lot of your left wing militant journos did an analysis on how and why Modi won a second term with more majority. Maybe refer to them?
1. HAF speaks for the wrong type of Hindus in India and outside India. HAF speaks for Hindutva ( lovingly called Sanatan Dharm ) which is really a 3000-year-old evil twin of Hinduism. Are you paying for it to do so ?

2. As I said, the Indian government should vocally distance itself from such an organization which promotes fascism, terrorism, general criminality and oppression.

3. The Indian government should put HAF into the list of groups watched under the FATF ( Financial Action Task Force ) which keeps an eye on financing of criminal organizations.
1. HAF has the freedom to conduct their business the way they wish to, they dont let Communist shitbags in neither do they tolerate them and work against them. Sanatana dharma is Hinduism, guess you really have no clue or you're transforming into a 'Commu'?

2. Maybe Indian government should vocally give support to them. But they're not going to do it neither are going to make any statements disowning them. Politically HAF is irrelevant in India. Let Americans deal with them the way they wish to.

3. IMO the first thing Indian government should do is, ban communism. Declare them as foreign agents and ostracize their followers.
We all have our wishlists don't we😁

In my very first post on this thread I spoke of progressive Indian journalist Gauri Lankesh's assassination in 2017 by Hindutvadis. The group that did this crime, Abhinav Bharat, is the same one who assassinated three other Indian progressives before. The members of this group should have been punished with death. Then there is the case of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur who and her comrades were involved in bombing in Malegaon. They have been now rehabilitated. Additionally, Pragya Thakur is also guilty of indulging in perpetuating the Caste system and of peddling pseudoscience. Why should I be guilty of supporting the Taliban but the above people not be punished ? What is your definition of terrorism ? If you ask me, terrorism in India has existed for 3000 years - Manusmriti and all that.
A lot of people have been killed or maimed because of religion political ideology. The question is was Pragya Thakur ever prosecuted? Malegaon blast happened in 2006, Maharashtra had three non BJP CMs and for the 7 years it was Congress running the centre. They rushed the case in election year and put the blame on some Hindu group.
Which you believed in all honesty, but when the court found there is insufficient evidence to prosecute, you don't believe that.

Coming to terrorism, ask the mumbaikars or the Delhites why they were afraid during the 2000-2010 times to stay longer in crowded market place. You will get your answer. Don't make chutiya statements like Manusmriti is causing terrorism. It's laughable

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom