What's new

Hindu woman murdered by her parents : Honour Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missile

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A 26-year-old woman was strangled by her parents, who opposed their daughter's recent marriage to a young man of another caste in Andhra Pradesh, a state in southern India, police said Monday.

The slaying of the young woman occurred Sunday in the town of Guntur after the parents of the recently married woman convinced the couple that they had accepted the marriage and that they wanted the rituals carried out to complete the union.

The couple, who worked together at a computer company, wed las Friday in the regional capital of Hyderabad, and when they arrived at the village on Saturday, the young woman went to stay with her parents and her husband checked into a hostal, a police spokesman told the PTI news agency on condition of anonymity.

"Kiran Kumar - the bridegroom - tried to call his bride, P. Deepthi, by mobile phone Sunday morning, but getting no answer, he alerted the police who broke down the door to the house and found the murdered woman on the bed," the police spokesman said.

The parents, who fled after committing the crime, were arrested Monday in a neighboring town, police superintendent Gopinath Jatti told PTI, adding that "both confessed to the crime."

In India, above all in rural areas, arranged marriages are common, and the parents, in case their sons and daughters want to choose their partners, normally discard candidates of a different religion or caste.

If the young couple chooses not to accept their parents' decision, harsh punishment of that offense is often seen by at least one of the two families as the best way to redeem family honor. EFE
Indian woman murdered by her parents for marrying without permission | Fox News Latino

So it's india's Problem As Well. RIP

A 26-year-old woman was strangled by her parents, who opposed their daughter's recent marriage to a young man of another caste in Andhra Pradesh, a state in southern India, police said Monday.

The slaying of the young woman occurred Sunday in the town of Guntur after the parents of the recently married woman convinced the couple that they had accepted the marriage and that they wanted the rituals carried out to complete the union.

The couple, who worked together at a computer company, wed las Friday in the regional capital of Hyderabad, and when they arrived at the village on Saturday, the young woman went to stay with her parents and her husband checked into a hostal, a police spokesman told the PTI news agency on condition of anonymity.

"Kiran Kumar - the bridegroom - tried to call his bride, P. Deepthi, by mobile phone Sunday morning, but getting no answer, he alerted the police who broke down the door to the house and found the murdered woman on the bed," the police spokesman said.

The parents, who fled after committing the crime, were arrested Monday in a neighboring town, police superintendent Gopinath Jatti told PTI, adding that "both confessed to the crime."

In India, above all in rural areas, arranged marriages are common, and the parents, in case their sons and daughters want to choose their partners, normally discard candidates of a different religion or caste.

If the young couple chooses not to accept their parents' decision, harsh punishment of that offense is often seen by at least one of the two families as the best way to redeem family honor. EFE
Indian woman murdered by her parents for marrying without permission | Fox News Latino

So it's india's Problem As Well. RIP

RIP. Police should do the same with those dhongees and the parents then they'll know the value of life. Bloody superstitious :angry:

Indian women changed to Hindu women by OP to masturbate over his sick agenda over death of a women .

Well Done !!
Heck, i didn't even notice that. Now that is sick! Seriously. How long will you Pakistani live with Anti-Hindu agenda? And this is same reason why you are such worst situation at present.

Heck, i didn't even notice that. Now that is sick! Seriously. How long will you Pakistani live with Anti-Hindu agenda? And this is same reason why you are such worst situation at present.

It is as simple to schmucks (like OP )like breathing . Berate Ahmediyya , speak ill against Hinduism , Christianity etc . They have been fed on strong diet of propaganda so it is not surprising at all .

It is as simple to schmucks (like OP )like breathing . Berate Ahmediyya , speak ill against Hinduism , Christianity etc . They have been fed on strong diet of propaganda so it is not surprising at all .
True that. Here's one more example of their pathetic mentality.

When women come cheaper than cattle in India

Just have a look at the comments by some Pakistanis. And still they expect sympathy when any bomb blasts happen in Pakistan.

True that. Here's one more example of their pathetic mentality.

When women come cheaper than cattle in India

Just have a look at the comments by some Pakistanis. And still they expect sympathy when any bomb blasts happen in Pakistan.

That is a real title by the newspaper . And Op of that thread is a Very Balanced guy ( except his over obsession with PTI) unlike this one . Don't paint all pakistanis with same brush .

That is a real title by the newspaper . And Op of that thread is a Very Balanced guy ( except his over obsession with PTI) unlike this one . Don't paint all pakistanis with same brush .
I am talking about the comments bro. Here:

So Shoaib Malik got Saniya Mirza free of cost because he couldn't afford Cattle from india? :confused:

And i said some Pakistanis not whole pakistan.

I am talking about the comments bro. Here:

And i said some Pakistanis not whole pakistan.

That was that member's mentality , the way he was brought up . Nothing you can do about it .

What the Hell :angry: :pissed:

These people should be hanged as punishment to their sins. Such acts should not be forgiven by any country.

Indian women changed to Hindu women by OP to masturbate over his sick agenda over death of a women .

Well Done !!
So was not she Hindu?. What is then wrong with the title. read the last line where i said RIP. i saw your shit everywhere on this forum. Now stop derailing this thread. If you don't have anything to say for that poor Hindu woman simply don't say anything.

What the Hell :angry: :pissed:

These people should be hanged as punishment to their sins. Such acts should not be forgiven by any country.
I agree with you brother. So sad.

Last edited:
@mods please correct the title

its not about religion

RIP

Why all honour killing revolve around women only?

Do these parent also murder their son if he do the same things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom