What's new

Hindu saints invented nuclear technology, cosmetic surgery, rockets and planes: Gujarat university

Status
Not open for further replies.
India claims IVC as an Indian civilization.

Why stop at that? They also claim Inca, Aztech, Egyptian civilizations being theirs..

Some of them also claiming to have invented aeroplanes and nukes. Soon we should expect them asking the West to pay royalties for those "inventions", :lol:

But Pakistan is not mentioned in Ved and Puranas, Bharat is! Why?

Now lets not turn this into a religious discussion about who believes in what.

My dear Pak Friends,

Why look elsewhere?.... your own good Pak is as Ancient as Time... just dig a little from your Lahore to Multan and find evidence of your Roots going back at least 10000 years.

When will my Pak Friends accept their Heritage?

Of course you know that 6000 years ago a great civilisation emerged out of nowhere as composite amid your Land...right when Sumer was waking up....

But you need to seek and find without the lens of religion...

Heritage is independent of religion..otherwise, these indiaanz keep claiming what is yours and what your ancestors achieved and then spread it to abroginals of current india?

Another great centre was Kashmir.... do you not find it funny that indiaans are actually worshiping Ancient Kashmiri figures?

Or Religious and social framework invented/developed by your ancestors is still alive in this so-called indiaaa? That the empire of your ancient ancestors spread all the way to...????

Accept that your are the Centre of South West and South Asian Civlisation and don't let these gangeez plains people claim what is yours.

Rise!

@Kaptaan what says you?

@Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @MastanKhan @Max @LA se Karachi @The Accountant @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh

I can tell you...the much needed optimism and hope has been injected in us...Now, we will stop only when we become what our forefathers desired...I belong to youth of Pakistan and I think about my country a lot...I won't die unless I do something for my country...Thats for sure :)

Now lets not turn this into a religious discussion about who believes in what

This is why I am mentioning Vedas, it's not religion it's knowledge. Finally Indus valley is a part of Vedic civilisation. :) and in Vedas it is clearly mentioned about the term Bharat!

This is why I am mentioning Vedas, it's not religion it's knowledge. Finally Indus valley is a part of Vedic civilisation. :) and in Vedas it is clearly mentioned about the term Bharat!

You surely belong to the lot who believes that West should pay the fake country called "India" royalties for using their inventions such as nuclear technology, modern day aviation, computers, and perhaps toilets as well.

Man this is getting hilarious by the minute... :lol:

Yep, its all going to plan in India. I must say the Hindu Right wing is definitely on course to turn India into what Pakistan was under Zia. In fact , the Indians will do a much more thorough job. Oh the irony. One more Modi term and India's goose will be cooked.

More Illusions of grandeur from the Small Hearted!

:/

But nothing can beat this...hands down

5Q0a0xppZLg-2WAFGVqrmf0IJ41FtqKkqAHYX6ANlL4.jpg
Same thing taught in Christian and Jewish books... same roots

Besides ... this isn't a university text.
http://www.christianuniversitiesonline.org/best-christian-colleges/

I doubt that. You have any proof for your claim?

Old testament and quran go hand in hand for over 80%.

Besides nothing beats the Hindu university on question...

Hindu saints invented nuclear technology, cosmetic surgery, rockets and planes: Gujarat university

Old testament and quran go hand in hand for over 80%.

Besides nothing beats the Hindu university on question...
dude the pic I posted was from Physics textbook currently being taught in pakistani school! I bet you no other country teaching these stupid lies in their textbook. That's a shame

A statement by a person representing a university vs a school textbook currently in circulation is comparing apple with orange

India claims IVC as an Indian civilization.

The Avatars who are revered by Indian nation are from Indus Valley Civilization.

Even Prophet Muhammed Pbuh has told about 124,000 Messengers and Prophets sent by the Supreme Creator.

I doubt that. You have any proof for your claim?

Depends on the curriculum doesnt it? If it is a religious Christian or Jewish school you will see much the same thing. However, one thing you will not see are these books claiming any modern invention as something our ancestors did thousands of years ago. You are comparing apples with oranges. This thread is about India's education system and how it is being polluted by Right wing nutters who are making India look like a mental hospital. Show me one Muslim, Christian or Jewish text that claims nuclear power and space ships were invented thousands of years ago? In India this is what is gaining traction in your education system. It is a developing narrative. You have only just started heading down this road. Wait a little while longer and you will see what madness spreads through India. Best of luck. We saw this happen during Zia's time in Pakistan. We know where you are headed.

Depends on the curriculum doesnt it? If it is a religious Christian or Jewish school you will see much the same thing. However, one thing you will not see are these books claiming any modern invention as something our ancestors did thousands of years ago. You are comparing apples with oranges. This thread is about India's education system and how it is being polluted by Right wing nutters who are making India look like a mental hospital. Show me one Muslim, Christian or Jewish text that claims nuclear power and space ships were invented thousands of years ago? In India this is what is gaining traction in your education system. It is a developing narrative. You have only just started heading down this road. Wait a little while longer and you will see what madness spreads through India. Best of luck. We saw this happen during Zia's time in Pakistan. We know where you are headed.
read comment #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom