What's new

Hindu right rewriting Indian textbooks

So their text books are twisted and so we should twist our own texts?
Read again. No one is twisting any TEXTBOOK. Its in reference material of libraries. Now how can you reject that right to education. A student has every right to read every author. Its NCRT that decide textbooks. Complain when they start inclding mythology in school books.

How do you know(find the proof and bring it to me, do it soon), since you are neither a Hindu nor a Tamil. :girl_wacko: BTW there were numerous demon kings in North India also, Krishna own uncle Kansa is regarded as demon. Now buzz off, and take your Hinduphobic racial theory somewhere else. :coffee:

It doesn't matter who I am , Hindutva cant go on lying, cheating by fabricating and re writing 'history' .

telling you that the first aeroplane was invented during the mythical Dvapara Yuga, when the Hindu God Ram flew from Sri Lanka to Ayodhya in India with his wife Sita and brother Laxman in a Pushpaka Vimana - a swan-shaped chariot of flowers.

you cant claim credit through distortion, the truth is Ram stole Ravan's aircraft for his return trip

It doesn't matter who I am , Hindutva cant go on lying, cheating by fabricating and re writing 'history' .

you cant claim credit through distortion, the fact is Ram stole Ravan's aircraft for his return trip lol

Hey genius, go find it out and bring it to me instead of copy-pasting needless information. :girl_wacko:

Read again. No one is twisting any TEXTBOOK. Its in reference material of libraries. Now how can you reject that right to education. A student has every right to read every author. Its NCRT that decide textbooks. Complain when they start inclding mythology in school books.

You think so man? This is what BJP did in Karnataka- TEXT BOOKS. And these jokers have been going all over town with this. I believe somehwre they described Pakistan as a small island in the Arabian sea. No wonder they can't understand why we're upset a 10th pass/ 12th fail is education minister.

'Saffronisation' in science books too: Panel

Dronacharya from Mahabharata was a test tube baby born 7,500 years ago according to the State’s class 9 science textbook for this year.

Left wingers and Marxists all across the world have great passion of selectively insult the religion and associated beliefs of the majority. They do with Hinduism in India and Christianity in Europe and America and thus people deviate towards right wing parties to get themselves heard. The Israelis told me similar experience about the attitude of left wing parties. All these incidents gave me a sense of Deja vu even after belonging to different religions.

Left wingers and Marxists all across the world have great passion of selectively insult the religion and associated beliefs of the majority. They do with Hinduism in India and Christianity in Europe and America and thus people deviate towards right wing parties to get themselves heard. The Israelis told me similar experience about the attitude of left wing parties. All these incidents gave me a sense of Deja vu even after belonging to different religions.

They're probably right on that. I admire the leftists and Marxists for insulting religion.

Hey genius, go find it out and bring it to me instead of copy-pasting needless information. :girl_wacko:

say that to genius Ram , why didn't he fly to Lanka , or use drones to locate his wife but used monkey terrorists to destroy a civilization ?

They're probably right on that. I admire the leftists and Marxists for insulting religion.

No, they are only into insulting the religion of the majority. :wacko:

say that to genius Ram , why didn't he fly to Lanka , or use drones to locate his wife but used monkey terrorists to destroy a civilization ?

So, you don't have a proof.

No, they are only into insulting the religion of the majority. :wacko:

So, you don't have a proof.

They're into insulting religion of all. In fully communist states (not pansy communists states like China and India) they outlaw religion altogether. A way better solution that what we see in other states.

You think so man? This is what BJP did in Karnataka- TEXT BOOKS. And these jokers have been going all over town with this. I believe somehwre they described Pakistan as a small island in the Arabian sea. No wonder they can't understand why we're upset a 10th pass/ 12th fail is education minister.

'Saffronisation' in science books too: Panel

Dronacharya from Mahabharata was a test tube baby born 7,500 years ago according to the State’s class 9 science textbook for this year.
Well. Its healthy to debate on issues. We shud be happy that finally the other side of story is open and now we can come out of the british cocoon and start debating on every aspect present to us unlike blindly following things. Rishi Sushrut was a surgeon. Its well documented. Now frankly we dont know the true nature of ancient civilizations. For that we need archeological n other research rather than outright rejection based on british influenced histoy.

The Americans told me the left wingers try to appease Blacks and Mexicans for votes but won't do anything about their development only treating them as votes. I guess, you must have felt a deja vu in that vis a vis India. :lol::lol:

@Guynextdoor2 - I sincerely appreciate the way you and many like you (especially from a particular political inclination) have tried to shame Indians over their culture, faith and heritage. Just makes it easier for us to shun you. I hope you continue your stance as rigidly as ever and thus contribute indirectly to true 'saffronization'. :enjoy:

I have a story to share about this. Will do so in some time.

They're into insulting religion of all. In fully communist states (not pansy communists states like China and India) they outlaw religion altogether. A way better solution that what we see in other states.

That's certainly wrong, targeting the religion of minority translates in violation of secularism, targeting only the religion of the majority translates in preservation of secular values.

@Guynextdoor2 - I sincerely appreciate the way you and many like you (especially from a particular political inclination) have tried to shame Indians over their culture, faith and heritage. Just makes it easier for us to shun you. I hope you continue your stance as rigidly as ever and thus contribute indirectly to true 'saffronization'. :enjoy:

I have a story to share about this. Will do so in some time.

Oh I'm sorry man.
Drona saw an Apsara...he was overcome with desire, collects the results of that in clay pot...and nine months later a baby. Therefore 1st test tube baby was in India.....and how criminal of me to show this joke as nonsensical.

Well. Its healthy to debate on issues. We shud be happy that finally the other side of story is open and now we can come out of the british cocoon and start debating on every aspect present to us unlike blindly following things. Rishi Sushrut was a surgeon. Its well documented. Now frankly we dont know the true nature of ancient civilizations. For that we need archeological n other research rather than outright rejection based on british influenced histoy.

Dude, whether this is a part of science, cannot be a part of any discussion.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom