What's new

Hindu Republic of India/hindustan ???

How is our sweet Marsha? Has Armstrong stopped bothering you yet, have you poisoned his tea with arsenic yet?
hiya Dilliii :wave: good morning ...i dont talk to him anymore...hes gone psycho :tsk:

btw how did the elections go there? were you too supporting MODI DODI?:whistle:

hiya Dilliii :wave: good morning ...i dont talk to him anymore...hes gone psycho :tsk:

btw how did the elections go there? were you too supporting MODI DODI?:whistle:

Good morning to you too Marsha!

@Armstrong, what is this that I am hearing, have you done something to upset her, do you wish to be castrated?

Oh, the Modi you know is just a boogeyman, no need to worry about him.

Good morning to you too Marsha!

@Armstrong, what is this that I am hearing, have you done something to upset her, do you wish to be castrated?

Oh, the Modi you know is just a boogeyman, no need to worry about him.
nah dont quote him....drama phir shuro hojaeyga:fie:...and im not in mood to read anything like that again....:wacko:

SC will cease to exist, Shiv Sena members will serve as Chief Justices what then? :o:

Only happens in the banana republic of Pakistan. You have Federal Shariat court (which are run by muslim clerics) whose ruling are binding on your judiciary.

Be careful while flinging about the term idiot, you're lucky Hype or Buttsy aren't around...katal-e-aam ho jaata yahaan.

Just one gem, that's what I am, in a mine full of gems and well quite a few odd lackluster flint and stones.

Besides you, bangy, roy dada et al are more than a match. :agree:

Not to mention that Roy is the best looking out of all of us! :(

Besides, do you know how intimidated I was of the likes of Oscar or Abingdonboy when I first started off here a year back? Oscar landed the first bit@# slap on me!

Hell, I'm nowhere in the frame Dilli. I guess only Buttsy is nearest to you in age. The rest, I'd like to know what their hobbies and obsessions were at 22.:D

Who's Bangy though?:unsure: And Yes, Royda has the looks to go with the brains. Bugger got married sadly. :sarcastic:

I guess you and Janon are the only ones here who're equally good at both the Mil & Societal issues. Rest are all rather territorial.

Hell, I'm nowhere in the frame Dilli. I guess only Buttsy is nearest to you in age. The rest, I'd like to know what their hobbies and obsessions were at 22.:D

Who's Bangy though?:unsure: And Yes, Royda has the looks to go with the brains. Bugger got married sadly. :sarcastic:

I guess you and Janon are the only ones here who're equally good at both the Mil & Societal issues. Rest are all rather territorial.

Bangy, the bunny man!

Royda, poor bugger, hitched for life! His misery shall please me! :devil: Marriage reminds me, apparently Chitrangada has recently gotten divorced...IF only....! :smitten:

Bangy, the bunny man!

Royda, poor bugger, hitched for life! His misery shall please me! :devil: Marriage reminds me, apparently Chitrangada has recently gotten divorced...IF only....! :smitten:

Ah, my fellow city-mate. He's good! And so is she!:wub:

But Bangy and Janon are notoriously hesitant to strike up an aloof conversation. Simply don't know anything about them.:ashamed:

Ah, my fellow city-mate. He's good! And so is she!:wub:

But Bangy and Janon are notoriously hesitant to strike up an aloof conversation. Simply don't know anything about them.:ashamed:

That can be remedied...here let me break the ice.. @Bang Galore @janon meet Indischer..a fellow admirer of the ability to cut through rhetoric and appreciate nuance..among other things..a thoroughly engaging chap.

Only happens in the banana republic of Pakistan. You have Federal Shariat court (which are run by muslim clerics) whose ruling are binding on your judiciary.

Funny because other Indian who read my comment realized my sarcasm.

That can be remedied...here let me break the ice.. @Bang Galore @janon meet Indischer..a fellow admirer of the ability to cut through rhetoric and appreciate nuance..among other things..a thoroughly engaging chap.

:lol:
There's no ice to break. We interact on many threads. Just that they're never around for a...shall I say, informal chat.

what if NAMO one day declare that india is now officially Hindu Republic of India/hindustan ??? what will u do ? (after 2016)

just passed 400 posts cool !
A Hindu Rashtra?
Constitutionally?

Should never even be attempted. In essence we can be more Dharmic/Martian/Reptilian etc, but being a Hindu Rashtra will require a strict definition of who is a Hindu and who is not. This results in the end of open source Hinduism, or the way we know our faith to be.
In my opinion religion should not be mixed with governance. The examples are right in front of us, and we better not emulate them.

This is without even considering the legal possibility as @Dillinger mentioned previously.

If Hindus had 90 percent or more of total population of India then it would be Hindu republic even much earlier :P

You don't need to worry though because you still have majority people over there who think that India belong to Hindus that mean those who are the follower of Dharmic faiths(Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism ,Sikhism) while followers of Abrhamic religion( Christianity and Islam) are outsiders

banner.jpg
Yes. Good. We are like this and will remain so.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom