What's new

Hindu parents adopt Muslim child in Hyderabad

i agree
sponsoring a child will not give the child the emotional support it needs to go out in the world
adopting is good for the adopted child and the parents
i agree
a person needs the comforting environment and support of a loving family to grow up and develop to the fullest ability

The cold, impersonal surrounding of a State Care facility is not a environment that anybody should have to grow up in

Anybody who suggests otherwise....well I am glad your are not in power

Nice story, but used too blatantly for propaganda.

Just "nice story" would have sufficed.

Wait...are you sure you don't need more proof? Maybe an independent investigation and a court trial to establish the veracity of the adoption claim?

Nice story

:confused:

But it is a fact. The innocent Muslimah became an orpahan in the terrible Blast in Hyderabad

The Hindu family have taken her in as a member of their own family and treating her as the elder child

Update
I do realise why you are so upset with an Indian being happy - you hate to see Happiness on the faces of any Indian, even if it is an innocent little 5/6 year old girl

chup kero sab k sab:angry:

thats a nice gesture indeed:enjoy: and i liked it more because its a girl who is adopted.a girl needs protection, shelter ,guidance and education even more.otherwise if she is left on her own and just being sponsered by someone...somewhere down the road she 'll stray and hurt hesrself due to the lack of emotional support.

chup kero sab k sab:angry:

thats a nice gesture indeed:enjoy: and i liked it more because its a girl who is adopted.a girl needs protection, shelter ,guidance and education even more.otherwise if she is left on her own and just being sponsered by someone...somewhere down the road she 'll stray and hurt hesrself due to the lack of emotional support.
Yeah but according to Islam there is no such thing as adoption. Anyways, it is good for her, just pointing out that technically if Islam's opinion is considered here, theres no such thing.

You can take her in, sponsor her studies, shelter, food, everything. You can't call her daughter, as per Islam.

:confused:

But it is a fact. The innocent Muslimah became an orpahan in the terrible Blast in Hyderabad

The Hindu family have taken her in as a member of their own family and treating her as the elder child

Update
I do realise why you are so upset with an Indian being happy - you hate to see Happiness on the faces of any Indian, even if it is an innocent little 5/6 year old girl
Please don't make outrageous claims about our members. And talk on topic and not about a member of the forum.

All the needy people and children should be taken care of irrespective of their religion. Religion never feeds you, it just guides you to lead a peaceful and happy life.

A child needs emotional support (love and affection) as much as food, education and better life. I think, in this case, we should applaud the couple who took the child under their wing. One should try to imagine what it means for that girl, put yourself in that position and think.

Yeah but according to Islam there is no such thing as adoption. Anyways, it is good for her, just pointing out that technically if Islam's opinion is considered here, theres no such thing.

You can take her in, sponsor her studies, shelter, food, everything. You can't call her daughter, as per Islam.

yes i know that.its true.maybe 'cause sometimes the "missing link" turns out to be an embarrasment to the adoption or perhaps some other reason.

There might be many things that might not have been covered and such provisions for each and every situation in Islam. In that case, any good deed should be applauded.

actually there is adoption in quran

heres a verse from the quran:
[33:5] You shall give your adopted children names that preserve their relationship to their genetic parents. This is more equitable in the sight of GOD. If you do not know their parents, then, as your brethren in religion, you shall treat them as members of your family. You do not commit a sin if you make a mistake in this respect; you are responsible for your purposeful intentions. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful. (See also 4:5-6).

Back
Top Bottom