What's new

Hindu oppression of Muslims in India behind Pak youth turning terrorists

Precisly Yes Groups like jaish, or LeT are direct result of Indian state terrorism in Kashmir and Indian Muslims' opperssion at the hands of majority hardline Hindu groups like RSS, Bajrangdal and so on.

Yeah sure. Is Pakistan the watchdog for muslims all over the worlds?

Tell me, if it wasnt India's "oppression of minorities", what would you have blamed it on? Israel's oppression of Palestine? The "Zionist conspiracy" to malign Pakistan? :disagree:

You guys are willing to blame everyone except the people responsible i.e you.

Yeah sure. Is Pakistan the watchdog for muslims all over the worlds?

Tell me, if it wasnt India's "oppression of minorities", what would you have blamed it on? Israel's oppression of Palestine? The "Zionist conspiracy" to malign Pakistan? :disagree:

You guys are willing to blame everyone except the people responsible i.e you.

You may be right.... But we cant give India free hand to do what ever they want where ever they want. If there is a problem in Kashmir, Pakistan is directly effected. remember there are Kashmiris's living this side of LOC as well.

You may be right.... But we cant give India free hand to do what ever they want where ever they want. If there is a problem in Kashmir, Pakistan is directly effected. remember there are Kashmiris's living this side of LOC as well.

first of all you should look yourself how you treating other religions , like in Malaysia, and in your own country....

If going by your own principal, then every other country should starting attacking pakistan, like Indonesia (Muslims trouble- Pakistan)

Philippines (Muslims trouble , attack Pakistan)

So their are many countries which can blame you directly like this........ Whatever Happens in India is non of your business , as whatever happens in your country is not ours.

BTW how many Kashmir vs other population ratio in your Kashmir? in 1949 and today, can you specify?

So their are many countries which can blame you directly like this........ Whatever Happens in India is non of your business , as whatever happens in your country is not ours.

For God Sake.....
This is where you(India) and I(Pakistan) differ. Kashmir is NOT INDIA.
Do you understand?

For God Sake.....
Kashmir is NOT INDIA.
Do you understand?
Kashmir is a province of India and not a part of Pakistan as you call it azad kashmir. The conflict is between India and Kashmiris and Pakistan is an uninvited guest in that.Kashmir is none of Pakistan's business.UNDERSTAND???:angry:

Precisly Yes Groups like jaish, or LeT are direct result of Indian state terrorism in Kashmir and Indian Muslims' opperssion at the hands of majority hardline Hindu groups like RSS, Bajrangdal and so on.

If you think Pakistan the watchdog for Muslims all over the worlds then why don't you start an organisation like LeT and Jaish for so called Israeli state terrorism against Palestine???? I bet you will never do that coz nobody wants to gets ones a$$ busted like hell.:devil:

Janaji don't show such low self esteem by blaming others (India,Israel,USA,UK,.........) for every bad thing Pakistan has. I am sure you didn't want to say that Pakistan loves to interfere in other peoples business.Justifying the formation and existence of organisations like LeT /Jaish and their activities in other countries shows your support to terrorism. If Musharraf and senior member like you support such statements then you indirectly point out the state support to such terrorist organisations. :whistle:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom