What's new

Hindu oppression of Muslims in India behind Pak youth turning terrorists

Trash article - not a single quote of Musharraf saying what it is alleged in the headline. So desperate.

Trash article - not a single quote of Musharraf saying what it is alleged in the headline. So desperate.

he said same thing at India Today Conclave, you can check videos at youtube.

dnaindia is considered on of the yellow mags, its kind of tabloid , yellow tabloid.

My friend she works for this tabloid.

there is specifically written musharraf said that due to indian hindus pakistani youth took up arms and john groups like jem

there is specifically written musharraf said that due to indian hindus pakistani youth took up arms and john groups like jem

Precisly Yes Groups like jaish, or LeT are direct result of Indian state terrorism in Kashmir and Indian Muslims' opperssion at the hands of majority hardline Hindu groups like RSS, Bajrangdal and so on.

Precisly Yes Groups like jaish, or LeT are direct result of Indian state terrorism in Kashmir and Indian Muslims' opperssion at the hands of majority hardline Hindu groups like RSS, Bajrangdal and so on.

Precisely Yes Groups like jaish, or LeT are to achieve security of water for Pakistan.....
I wonder if India breeds extremists groups for shias in pakistan, will you have same attitude :)

i completely disagree. What a completely lame argument. He he gotta have something better than this. This argument does not suits intelligent personality like musharraf.
Really he should have ousted something better than this.

Okay Janaji, how many hardline Hindu groups can you say exist in India? What kind of extremist measures do they follow? And how much influence do such groups have on Indian society?
Find answers to these questions and you will be surprised by how awfully wrong your perception is. They exist as fringe elements in our society.
As to the article quoting Mush saying such a stoopid comment, I did rather not believe that. Though I dont agree with Mush's views, I really respect the man! Gotta admit, I am his fan. He's really got balls - for accepting facts and whatever his mistakes. Now how many public figures can do that?

Precisely Yes Groups like jaish, or LeT are to achieve security of water for Pakistan.....
I wonder if India breeds extremists groups for shias in pakistan, will you have same attitude :)

You already did, its another matter that you always need some super power to support your support for terrorists against Pakistan, one way or the other way.

In the past it was KGB, Khad now its CIA and other allies as they are in Afghanistan.

@gubbi : yes i will come back to reply you after iftar

@ Jana

Just FYI, even at the height of its power BJP could get only 22% of popular vote while Congress got 27% and still coudn't form the govt. The problem is this was more of an anti-Congress vote by most people and even muslims voted for BJP under Vajpayee

This is the nature of parliamentary democracy and first past the post system. BJP can do well because most of the votes are divided among other secular parties.

If the recent election results doesn't show how much influence Hindu extremists have over mainstream society, then I don't what else will. Just to give you an example, after the Ayodhya demolition by VHP activists (who came mainly from outside the town), the sadhus and sants and other Hindu leaders got the district administrator to ban VHP activists from entering Ayodhya again. BJP never won from this constituency again after that till now.

self-delete

@ Jana

Just FYI, even at the height of its power BJP could get only 22% of popular vote while Congress got 27% and still coudn't form the govt. The problem is this was more of an anti-Congress vote by most people and even muslims voted for BJP under Vajpayee

This is the nature of parliamentary democracy and first past the post system. BJP can do well because most of the votes are divided among other secular parties.

If the recent election results doesn't show how much influence Hindu extremists have over mainstream society, then I don't what else will. Just to give you an example, after the Ayodhya demolition by VHP activists (who came mainly from outside the town), the sadhus and sants and other Hindu leaders got the district administrator to ban VHP activists from entering Ayodhya again. BJP never won from this constituency again after that till now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom