What's new

Hindu Nationalists in India Plan ‘Religious Cleansing’ in Madhya Pradesh Di

Dollars not work in India..

You are trying to say your priests are traders of religion?? they are selling religion. At least Muslims have some morals in this regard. But Catholics are just trading the religion, and you are supporting them? what else left why dont you sell your mother land for few bucks!!!

I am not Christian.

I did charity work with Christian faith based organizations. I also volunteered at Habitat For Humanity in my college years. Majority of the charity work in US is done by Christian faith based organizations who does not require anyone to be of any certain faith.

My friend needed a mattress in the early 90's when we were needy college students. Someone told us that we could get free stuff from a local church. We went there and got a free used mattress, no question asked.

Billions of dollars are collected by the Evangelist Christians to help people and spread the good words of Jesus Christ. The people they serve are the destitutes, who has no hope, and can't get any help from any one.

If these folks die from starvation, remain illiterate, or die from lack of medical care no one would care. Consider the case of mother Teresa, who helped people with leprosy. No one even wants to look at a person with leprosy much less help them. If someone benefited from her care and decide to convert, would you consider that an act of harvesting soul ?

Isn't this ironic that the people that failed them now wants proof that they were not coerced.

Perhaps these poor folks are children of a lesser God.

Now there would be panic in Pakistan from what I can deduce here. :coffee:

I am not Christian.

I did charity work with Christian faith based organizations. I also volunteered at Habitat For Humanity in my college years. Majority of the charity work in US is done by Christian faith based organizations who does not require anyone to be of any certain faith.

My friend needed a mattress in the early 90's when we were needy college students. Someone told us that we could get free stuff from a local church. We went there and got a free used mattress, no question asked.

Billions of dollars are collected by the Evangelist Christians to help people and spread the good words of Jesus Christ. The people they serve are the destitutes, who has no hope, and can't get any help from any one.

If these folks die from starvation, remain illiterate, or die from lack of medical care no one would care. Consider the case of mother Teresa, who helped people with leprosy. No one even wants to look at a person with leprosy much less help them. If someone benefited from her care and decide to convert, would you consider that an act of harvesting soul ?

Isn't this ironic that the people that failed them now wants proof that they were not coerced.

Perhaps these poor folks are children of a lesser God.

Those kind of people are not criticized, because they rarely convert.

The kind of missionaries we are talking about, perform bogus "miracles", and cheat people into signing up for Christianity.

Had it been in any Islamic countries, I am damn sure they would have burnt these Christian missionaries alive!!

That guy who led the killings has been sentenced to life. He is a criminal.

Dara Singh (Hindu nationalist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sooo what if that guy sentenced to life imprisonment. We all know here, the meaning of Life imprisonment India, its a cake walk life for criminals.Muslims also said Osama was a terrorist, but your Media never reported & n then there were 1,30,000 Sikhs & 40,000 Muslims were burnt to death in India. SHAMELESS Indians, Don't try to behave sophisticated & clean by spitting on others walls. It will take no time to make u all nude here.

Sooo what if that guy sentenced to life imprisonment. We all know here, the meaning of Life imprisonment India, its a cake walk life for criminals.Muslims also said Osama was a terrorist, but your Media never reported & n then there were 1,30,000 Sikhs & 40,000 Muslims were burnt to death in India. SHAMELESS Indians, Don't try to behave sophisticated & clean by spitting on others walls. It will take no time to make u all nude here.

So where you imprisoned in India in a jail ? Is it that easy? Never knew :lol:

And nice try with those numbers and the Osama theory :lol: Did you flush that excuse of a brain you have down the can? :lol:

Says the Chinese guy whose country did the Falun gong Genocides. Not just that, they also harvest organs from these poor people. Before you try to make others naked, check if your own *** is covered :rofl:

Dont give me this BS about India being the worst place on the planet kiddo. Go fix your own country first before you talk about others. And YOU are talking about "sophisticated" ? :lol:

Spanish Judge Calls Top Chinese Officials to Account for Genocide | International | World | Epoch Times

Persecution of Falun Gong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

elders said
"Thotha Chana Baaje Ghana"
थोथा चना बाजे घना |

Why dont you keet quite on topics on which you have little knowledge??

When it comes Comes to Genocide no Indian can match to Mighty Chairman Mao

mighty-mao.jpg

How many he killed during Cultural Revolution???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom