What's new

Hindu Nationalists in India Plan ‘Religious Cleansing’ in Madhya Pradesh Di

At least accept your problems that are showing the obvious. This back and forth sh!t is annoying. If you have anything to contribute to defend this thread's claim do it. I'm giving you an advice based on this forum's policy. If we are that bad then leave this forum. Who is stopping you man, the doors will always be open. :woot:

so let me understand you.... you say a certain segment of the forum is name calling , while you name call them. and when I point that you, you go " tough- if you don't like my name calling" there is the door... :lol:

And talking about "Idol worship"... here is the biggest statue in the world, the Spring Temple Buddha in Henan Province.

Lszydfyj.png

To get a sense of how big it is, the small dots at the bottom left corner are actually tourists coming up the stairs.

Holy $hit that is majestic.

I am a Hindu (non-practicing), but my parents are very religious, and my parents have idols of Buddha we worship at home along with other Hindu idols. I really like the teachings of Buddhism, most Indian Hindus I know respect Buddhism a lot (since it was very influential in India in the past and is closely related to other Indian religions), but we are glad to know Buddhism while it did not flourish much at its birthplace in India, has flourish in the East Asian countries :)

Interestingly 5 of the 10 largest statues in the world are of Lord Buddha and its a shame none of them are in India. :(

I read about Japanese funded giant statue of Lord Buddha in Bodh Gaya or Kushinagar(where Lord Buddha died) few years ago.

Holy $hit that is majestic.

I am a Hindu (non-practicing), but my parents are very religious, and my parents have idols of Buddha we worship at home along with other Hindu idols. I really like the teachings of Buddhism, most Indian Hindus I know respect Buddhism a lot (since it was very influential in India in the past and is closely related to other Indian religions), but we are glad to know Buddhism while it did not flourish much at its birthplace in India, has flourish in the East Asian countries :)

East Asian culture is so closely merged with Buddhism that it is now hard to tell the difference.

Though East Asian Buddhism is often merged with Confucian principles, so our rituals are often different from say, Tibetan Buddhism.

One should visit Sarnath, Buddhist place....its a great experience.

Ruins of the past buildings. The worship place, a place of Peace.

One should visit Sarnath, Buddhist place....its a great experience.

Chinese Buddhists do not really perform pilgrimages.

I thought you people are Atheists.What happened to the Communist China??????

This is the answer to your stereotypes, and here we are. Atheists who worship Idols of Buddha, and Communists who love exporting and trading on the Free Markets.

Those missionaries really don't like "idol worshiping" or polytheism.

Which includes us too. :lol:
That is understandable but it is not fair on the rest of us if we these hateful things are said on loudspeakers for everyone to hear

Why the hindus attacked the Pastor, why not lodge a complain with the local authorities?

Christian missionaries do not bribe people to convert. And definitly don't convert people by force since conversions can only happen as a free will choice from the heart. What does happen is aid from around the world is given to various churches to hand out (blankets, clothes, food) to the poor. This is used by those agianst Christianity to say Christians are bribing.

They do bribe. Using people's poverty in order to influence their religious beliefs is bribing. In most religions, including Islam (?!?!!!) converts do so because they WANT to convert. Because they understand that religion, and they have some experience working with the religion that they do so. In the case of Christianity, it is all about accumulating as many followers as possible, in a very short time. Jesus was indeed right in saying - "You are the sheep. I am the Shepherd" :lol: They appeal to emotion, not reason or logic.

These missionaries go to the tribal areas, really poor areas, where people dont have anything, and give them food, or basic medical care. The general good name that Christians have brainwashes people into respecting them. Then they will conduct these retreats where they will perform "miracles" with people thrashing on the floor because the fuckin holy spirit descended upon them (in reality they might be havin a epileptic seizure). Slowly they will convert these guys.

Check this website. They have a list of areas where they havent been able to propagate Christianity. Its fuckin ridiculous.

Joshua Project - Unreached Peoples of the World

If a poor man wants to convert even for freebies, it is still the poor mans choice.

If he wants to sell his soul for couple of dollars, he should not need to get a ok from the Govt.

wow,great heart u have.

why not apply the same logic in Afghanistan/Iraq/Korea, why you float your warships out there for no reason?

dont give us this freedom bullshit.

Chinese Buddhists do not really perform pilgrimages.
I didn't mean to perform as pilgrimage, but since many people who have seen so many Buddhist places in China itself, they will love to see Sarnath.

Its about witnessing transition and spread of Buddhism rather than for religious visit like we Hindus do for Amarnath and other places.

Hope it clears my point.

LOL, nobody worships Chairman Mao as a "God". :lol: Not one single person believes that.

This is what we worship as our Gods:

And talking about "Idol worship"... here is the biggest statue in the world, the Spring Temple Buddha in Henan Province.

Lszydfyj.png

To get a sense of how big it is, the small dots at the bottom left corner are actually tourists coming up the stairs.

LOL, nobody worships Chairman Mao as a "God". Not one single person believes that.

Oh, for a moment I thought it was Kim Jong Il or somebody from north korea. Then it would have made sense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom