What's new

Hindu Nationalists in India Plan ‘Religious Cleansing’ in Madhya Pradesh Di

Oh, for a moment I thought it was Kim Jong Il or somebody from north korea. Then it would have made sense :lol:

Where do you think the NKer's got the idea and the inspiration from? :lol:

Oh, for a moment I thought it was Kim Jong Il or somebody from north korea. Then it would have made sense :lol:

Lol, it isn't Mao......do a search of the great leader statue and you will see

If a poor man wants to convert even for freebies, it is still the poor mans choice.

If he wants to sell his soul for couple of dollars, he should not need to get a ok from the Govt.

Dollars not work in India..

You are trying to say your priests are traders of religion?? they are selling religion. At least Muslims have some morals in this regard. But Catholics are just trading the religion, and you are supporting them? what else left why dont you sell your mother land for few bucks!!!

Dollars not work in India..

You are trying to say your priests are traders of religion?? they are selling religion. At least Muslims have some morals in this regard. But Catholics are just trading the religion, and you are supporting them? what else left why dont you sell your mother land for few bucks!!!

Man mostly catholics dont indulge in this muck. Its almost always the neo-evangelist, Baptist or pentecostal loonies funded from America or Australia who indulge in such acts.

Man catholics dont indulge in this muck. Its almost always the neo-evangelist, Baptist or pentecostal loonies funded from America or Australia who indulge in such acts.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Icewolf, is that you ? Are blackwater still operating in Pakistan ?

I think there should be no restriction on religious conversion. Let people do whatever the **** they want with their lives. Even if they want to worship their own Penis and make small statues of it , they should be allowed to do so , it's a free country after all.

I am a Christian. Well I was born in a Christian family (Am Atheist now). My father comes from a village that is TOTALLY christian.

Neither I nor anyone else have EVER been in danger in India. So stop being an idiot and generalizing everything. These are isolated incidents.

Who knows... u r christian or a RSS Hindu in actual.

Who knows... u r christian or a RSS Hindu in actual.

First of all, I am an Indian. Second I am an Atheist.

I like the way India is. I dont have any problem with anyone converting to any religion, but I dont want some assholes from the west coming here and bribing people to change to another religion. Conversion should be based on personal choice. Not through bribery.

And yes contrary to your strawman arguments where you extrapolate isolated incidents to mean that the whole country is religiously intolerant, India is very tolerant. Neither Hindus nor Christians or Muslims for that matter, for the most part disturb each other. We live in relative peace.

All of that said, I dont endorse violence against anybody. So if some goons are attacking in the name of being Hindu Nationalists they should be arrested and tried. But those evangelists and others that attempt to convert people forcefully, should be thrown out of the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom