What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
no @farhan_9909 brother told me pakistan was the single monolithic worshiping country until we evil baniyas with that evil dhoti invaded the pure land and forced you to wear dhoti of paganism but the bin qasim arrived and converted you to islam :cheesy:

Dont spread wrong info and than quoting me aswell

i would like to know where i said Hindu converted us Pakistani into hinduism?
when @Icewolf to a certain extent is much right.Pakistan majority was buddhist.since majority of pakistan means punjabi people aswell..

this was the only reason Even Ashoka had to leave Hinduism and accept Islam because in the present day Pakistan hindus were not allowed to enter Ancient Pakistan.so ashoka had to accept Buddhism in order only to enter into the land of pure

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several dalit villages in those areas, and the dalit youth there is very strong and brave. If Jats and Dalits unite they can easily overpower them. But dont think thats gonna happen. Jats voted for Mulayam Singh only out of their sheer hatred against Mayawati being a dalit.

Hmm.. Then situation is a bit tricky.. Lets hope Jaats come to their senses and forget this caste politics for some time..

Easy said than done. A normal man would **** in his pants seeing a blood thirsty mob of hundreds of men ready to lynch him piece by piece.

Ofcourse. That's why should only move in large groups, fully armed.

Dont spread wrong info and than quoting me aswell

i would like to know where i said Hindu converted us Pakistani into hinduism?
when @Icewolf to a certain extent is much right.Pakistan majority was buddhist.since majority of pakistan means punjabi people aswell..

this was the only reason Even Ashoka had to leave Hinduism and accept Islam because in the present day Pakistan hindus were not allowed to enter Ancient Pakistan.so ashoka had to accept Buddhism in order only to enter into the land of pure

why dont you take this garbage to some local Pakistani thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever it might be country made or factory made...that in my opinion, should be able to defend. Always move in groups, carry enough ammo, stay safe and happy hunting. :)

Dude i am in Delhi and this bull$hit is not going to reach here anytime soon and my ancestral village is also close to Delhi so threat perception there is quite low.

IN western UP;during riots; threat perception is inversely proportional to distance between deoband and your place.

this was the only reason Even Ashoka had to leave Hinduism and accept Islam

Ashoka died 700 years before your prophet was born.

Only a pure quality idiot believes Ashoka converted to Islam. :)

ooops typo

i meant he left hinduism to accept Buddhism.because back than Hindus were not allowed to visit ancient Pakistan

Dude, i checked and there is no shoot on sight orders issued to Army and paramilitary forces.

They could only fire in self defense for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom