What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fvck that sh!t man!!! It's a fvcking war out there and where are our national channels?
I turned on my TV a little while ago to see if they are showing anything about these riots, but all I saw was some debates going on over Asaram, I turned off the TV and came back to my computer.

You cant handle the truth that's why you make up stuff.. Hindu attacked Muslim first

Jata kyu nahi yahan se uncle. Kyu beijjati karwa raha hai apni.

Fvck that sh!t man!!! It's a fvcking war out there and where are our national channels?

And this news will be covered in the national media.Hindus fired at muslims and burnt down places of worship! :hitwall:

It was always war ...... we just dint want to admit it.

Spineless cowards like to pretend everything is all right and blame the 'evil politicians' for everything.

BTW did we pass the communal violence bill ? :sick: ..... that Bill clearly says Hindus are guilty unless proven innocent.

What a pity the ENTIRE SECULAR BRIGADE is hiding in the shadows and not showing their face in this thread. :coffee:

Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has barred the electronic media from giving any reports.

Govt is blaming social media for spread of violence ,so expect a blanket ban .....

They will even blame nelson mandela but will never work on their short comings and will never stop bending backwards for vote bank politics. What more were you expecting from people who are ready to sell their mothers and sould.

It was always war ...... we just dint want to admit it.

Spineless cowards like to pretend everything is all right and blame the 'evil politicians' for everything.

BTW did we pass the communal violence bill ? :sick: ..... that Bill clearly says Hindus are guilty unless proven innocent.

WTF! Is that true? :frown:

So a number of Jaats would have also been killed..? This thing is not going to end now.. The revenge will be taken over a long period..

Yup quite a few are missing, but the retaliation was disproportionate in the rural areas. people in various villages fled leaving everything behind and those who got caught weren't spared. And no this not going to end, revenge would be for a long period and cold as fcuk.

And this news will be covered in the national media.Hindus fired at muslims and burnt down places of worship! :hitwall:

Nah ... turn on any news channel there's hardly any mention of it.

Nah ... turn on any news channel there's hardly any mention of it.

there is strict instruction from NBSA so media will not publish visuals or photos (and updates on current situation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom