What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
???? ?? ????????????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? - BBC Hindi - ????

Interesting analysis, although it seems like they are blaming Modi for all this! Apparently hundreds are missing.

Apparently Jats are fighting this alone, Jatavs, Gujjars, Yadavs, Tyagis have decided to sit back and enjoy the show. Polarisation of Hindu votes in Uttar Pradesh in a must, otherwise we ll see many such massacres in the near future.

Kinda frustrated at the pathetic politically correct reporting by the media, not sure if its responsible journalism or biased journalism. :tdown:

Lol you are not even aware of the facts man .... a murder case against the parents of those two boys was registered instead of booking the killers. This was one of the main reason for calling the MahaPanchayat.

Are o facto ke maharaja ... mahapanchayat wo Fake CDs ke distribution ke baad shuru hua tha .. !

When the british came there were almost 600 states/kingdoms what u claim was a "united india".... :lol:

Yes and you don't have any right to call British India as your India unless your descent of queen :whistle:

That was enslaved India, just like Portuguese enslaved Brazil,Japnese enslaved Chinese ,British enslaved USA and so on and so forth

Go kid and take your history classes .

What are the mods doing? Some people replying on these threads should be put in the middle of these riots. Disgusting to see people enjoying this.

@LoveIcon
man,tell me honestly;do all pakistanis believe they were never indians?

Last edited by a moderator:
@shan
man i have been observing ur posts recently and found that u r so proud of ur ANI Just like razpak.razpak posted his pics once and he looks ugly with lot of body hair(he is fair skinned).now i am challenging you.u post ur pics and i'll post mine.u r white and i am brown.let us have a poll on the following points:
1)who is more handsome?
2)who has more silky hair and better hair style?(we r ASIs,by ur logic u shld have better chance here).
3)who has thicker lips and a straighter nose?
If u r ready i will post my pics tomorrow evening(i have to scan them).so,shall we have a competition?

ahahah

Its not me who hate out ancestors like you guys do, your ancestors aka Adamanese people are still living there. And lol at your definition of beauty, thats why people laugh at wannabe Aryan/Europeans Indians, always wasting money on white & lovely. Because fair skin alone doesn't guarantee you beauty, thats why you still look like baniya after fair&lovely.

Lets share web cam if you have any doubts. Baniyas can share any photoshoped photo, web cam will be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was enslaved India, just like Portuguese enslaved Brazil,Japnese enslaved Chinese ,British enslaved USA and so on and so forth

Go kid and take your history classes .

Read history without saffron glasses

Around 7000 BCE, the first known Neolithic settlements appeared on the subcontinent in Mehrgarh and other sites in western Pakistan.[23] These gradually developed into the Indus Valley Civilisation,[24] the first urban culture in South Asia;[25] it flourished during 2500–1900 BCE in Pakistan and western India.[26] Centred around cities such as Mohenjo-daro, Harappa, Dholavira, and Kalibangan,

2nd time in last 10 years.:taz:

???? ?? ????????????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? - BBC Hindi - ????

Interesting analysis, although it seems like they are blaming Modi for all this! Apparently hundreds are missing.

Apparently Jats are fighting this alone, Jatavs, Gujjars, Yadavs, Tyagis have decided to sit back and enjoy the show. Polarisation of Hindu votes in Uttar Pradesh in a must, otherwise we ll see many such massacres in the near future.

Kinda frustrated at the pathetic politically correct reporting by the media, not sure if its responsible journalism or biased journalism. :tdown:

Well this is fight for dominance between Jats and Muslims.

Similar one happened in rajasthan between Gujjars and Muslims.

Yadavs are never involved in communual riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom