What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless a "Bhagalpur" happens in Muzaffarnagar, UP wont change... I cant fathom the silence of UPwalas... Why are they not doing something... How can Police stop people from reacting when they do not have order to shoot..?

Unless a "Bhagalpur" happens in Muzaffarnagar, UP wont change... I cant fathom the silence of UPwalas... Why are they not doing something... How can Police stop people from reacting when they do not have order to shoot..?

:lol:..... you still dont get it ? ....they cant do anything because they have become "secular" and have voted SP to power.

The stark difference between Godhra train burning its reaction and resultant zero riots in Gujarat and the impotent reaction to the two tied-up hindu teenagers being beaten to death by a muslim mob is telling.

Cowards die a thousand deaths.

Elections time coming so these sorts of mishaps are bound do happen now

:lol:..... you still dont get it ? ....they cant do anything because they have become "secular" and have voted SP to power.

The stark difference between Godhra train burning its reaction and resultant zero riots in Gujarat and the impotent reaction to the two tied-up hindu teenagers being beaten to death by a muslim mob is telling.

Cowards die a thousand deaths.

This is very shocking... Bihar and UP people are almost same in nature.. After Bhagalpur ( which happens to be my home town ), all the talks of riots are gone.. The troublemakers fully understand that we aill fill up the lake with their bodies again if need be..
Even more shocking is the fact that the Jaats are the ones getting killed ... Guess "secularism" has rendered them impotent..

This is very shocking... Bihar and UP people are almost same in nature.. After Bhagalpur ( which happens to be my home town ), all the talks of riots are gone.. The troublemakers fully understand that we aill fill up the lake with their bodies again if need be..
Even more shocking is the fact that the Jaats are the ones getting killed ... Guess "secularism" has rendered them impotent..
The Jats in the western belt of UP have always voted for Ajit Singh en masse. Ajit Singh who is serving as a Aviation minister in UPA, he is a son a B%^%$ of first order.
There are several dalit villages in that area too, and the muslims in those areas cant dare to lay hands on these dalits. If Jats and Dalits unite they can easily defend themselves against these aggressors. But none will unite, casteism has created too much divide into our religion.

Biggest culprits in UP are not muslims but the Yadavs. Bloody traitors.

They don't realise that agli baari inhi ki hai. Indian Hindus have learnt nothing from the past, earlier they got run over by the Central Asian invaders cause of their selfishness and infighting and now history seems to be repeating itself.

@Roybot @Mritunjaya the video is fake:

ANI ‏@ANI_news 16m
The fake video uploaded on YouTube some years ago is being circulated through Whatsapp to spread rumours now-Kamal Saxena,UP Home Secretary

The video is actually a 3 year old video from Sialkot Pakistan.

I remeber that video was posted in the forum in 2010 but the mods deleted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jats in the western belt of UP have always voted for Ajit Singh en masse. Ajit Singh who is serving as a Aviation minister in UPA, he is a son a B%^%$ of first order.
There are several dalit villages in that area too, and the muslims in those areas cant dare to lay hands on these dalits. If Jats and Dalits unite they can easily defend themselves against these aggressors. But none will unite, casteism has created too much divide into our religion.

In your previous post your called the 'yadavs' traitors. Do you now really have any moral authority to talk about caste and divisions? :disagree:

In your previous post your called the 'yadavs' traitors. Do you now really have any moral authority to talk about caste and divisions? :disagree:
I dont care. All the yadav villages here in Noida vote for Mulayam Singh blindly even though they know how anti national he really is.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=35302" target="_blank">Roybot</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=145256" target="_blank">Mritunjaya</a></u> the video is fake:

ANI &#8207;@ANI_news 16m
The fake video uploaded on YouTube some years ago is being circulated through Whatsapp to spread rumours now-Kamal Saxena,UP Home Secretary

I looked it up and the video does appear to be fake.

But the news of the two Hindu kids being beaten to death is not fake. Or is it ? :coffee:

The whole thing would have taken place on similar lines.

@Roybot @Mritunjaya the video is fake:

ANI &#8207;@ANI_news 16m

Thanks mate for pointing it out. Just goes to show how easy it is to get carried away. However am still miffed at the political correctness of the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom