What's new

Hindu Goddess lives on in Pakistan......

Why would you not want everyone to convert to the Haq?

Because I don't support public displays of shirk in a Muslim country.

so your job as a Muslim is to convert every one to the Haq, and those who don;t must not belong in your society?
You do realize how pathetic and ignorant that mentality of yours is?

People convert when you show them the goodness in you and your manners, the beauty of character that Islam brings out in people. And that can never exist in a person when that person is intolerant of another people who think other than his own.
Islam has always protected and given freedom to all cultures and religions to thrive under its control, the very reason there are more hindus in india than Muslims, despite centuries of rule.

So time to grow up and instead of imagining people to haq, bring your own self to haq first?

Now tell me again, how will you describe your own self as a Muslim? Are you an example of perfect Muslim behavior and character? If not, then you need to bring yourself to haq, once you have others will definitely get inspired.

, and those who don;t must not belong in your society?

I never said that. You're putting words in my mouth because my opinion makes you upset. They can stay (so long as they pay jizya), but they must keep their religious practices private and we would obviously want them to become Muslim (unless one doesn't really believe in the hereafter).

Are you an example of perfect Muslim behavior and character? If not, then you need to bring yourself to haq, once you have others will definitely get inspired.

Nobody is, yet dawah still takes place. This Tableeghi mindset is silly. Rasulullah (peace be upon him) preached Islam from the moment he received the first revelation, not when the whole Quran was revealed to him.

thats a really news to me . very happy to see it

I never said that. You're putting words in my mouth because my opinion makes you upset. They can stay (so long as they pay jizya), but they must keep their religious practices private and we would obviously want them to become Muslim (unless one doesn't really believe in the hereafter).
In Shari'ah, non-Muslims are allowed to practice their religion in private and public. They are allowed to have synagogues, churches and temples in the open. They do not need to camouflage their places of worship. They are allowed to wear their own traditional clothes (within acceptable limits). However, they are not allowed to proselytise. From an Islamic perspective, I do not see anything wrong with this "pilgrimage".

Public celebration of pagan festivals is best avoided. It's not permitted in Divine Law either. They should be free to celebrate in private though.

In Shari'ah, non-Muslims are allowed to practice their religion in private and public.

No, just private.

hey are allowed to have synagogues, churches and temples in the open.

Right, but they can only perform worship INSIDE these places as well as their homes. Not in public.

They are allowed to wear their own traditional clothes (within acceptable limits). However, they are not allowed to proselytise.

Agreed.

In Shari'ah, non-Muslims are allowed to practice their religion in private and public. They are allowed to have synagogues, churches and temples in the open. They do not need to camouflage their places of worship. They are allowed to wear their own traditional clothes (within acceptable limits). However, they are not allowed to proselytise. From an Islamic perspective, I do not see anything wrong with this "pilgrimage".
Synagogues and churches are a little different. This is shirk. No offense meant.

No, just private.

Right, but they can only perform worship INSIDE these places as well as their homes. Not in public.

Agreed.
Actually, in an Islamic republic idolatry should not be permitted at all. Christianity or Judaism is still ok, within limits.
You don't need to see far. Check the hundreds of thousands Christians celebrating Holi all over the world. I have seen most of them adopting parts of the hindu faith. Many outright become practising hindus. Best avoided if social peace and cohesion is to be maintained.

Too many fanatics on this thread trying to impose their religious values on others these people are Hindus a few of many millions in the country most Pakistanis have no problem with them practicing their religion.They are openly celebrating their religion and there is no issue leave them be.

Back
Top Bottom