What's new

Hindu family ‘tortured’ for getting water from mosque in Rahim Yar Khan

Praise be to Allah.

It is forbidden for Muslims to allow any kaafir to enter al-Masjid al-Haraam [in Makkah] and the sacred areas [al-Haram] around it, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“O you who believe! Verily, the Mushrikûn (polytheists) are Najasun (impure). So let them not come near Al-Masjid Al-Harâm (at Makkah) after this year” [al-Tawbah 9:28].
Dar Al ifta fatwa: Is it permissible for non-Muslim tourists to enter mosques?
Answer
Juristic opinions
Shafi’i and Hanbali scholars as well as Mohammed Ibn al-Hasan from the Hanafis hold that non-Muslims are allowed to enter all mosques except for the Sacred Mosque (the Ka’bah). However, according to the soundest opinion of the Shafi’is and Hanbalis, allowing non-Muslims in the mosque is contingent upon the existence of permission, whether or not the person is ritually pure.
Hanafis generally hold that it is permissible for non-Muslims to enter BOTH the Sacred Mosque and others. They believe that the mere presence of non-Muslims inside the mosque does not contaminate it. It was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) allowed the non-Muslim delegation of Thaqeef into the mosque and said, ‘Nothing causes the earth to become impure’. Malikis and according to an opinion of Hanbalis maintain that it is undesirable for non-Muslims to enter a mosque except for a necessity, such as when a non-Muslim professional architect is better suited for constructing a mosque than a Muslim. As for the Quranic verse that reads, “Indeed the polytheists are impure so do not let them near the Sacred mosque after this year,” it means if they approach the mosque to usurp it, come with pride or to circumambulate it while completely naked as was the practice during the pre-Islamic era. However, it does NOT refer to preventing non-Muslims from entering mosques.
It was confirmed that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) allowed non-Muslims to enter his mosque AFTER the revelation of the Quranic chapter At-Tawbah. This chapter was revealed in the year 9 A.H and he received the Christian delegation of Najran the following year and allowed them into his mosque. There is therefore NO legal impediment against non-Muslims, whether or not they are tourists, entering mosques as long as they wear the proper attire that does not desecrate the sanctity of the holy premises.

can you explain it? i think you talking about corporate world.

You are correct. Just like the old-style zamindars exploited and oppressed the tenant farmers and laborers in their farms / estates the new corporate world also exploits and oppresses its white collar workers. For example in the Indian IT / ITES industry the captains of the industry made an unwritten agreement with the government more than two decades ago that even if the workers are being served injustice and they decide to organize into an employee union in their company and the larger IT / ITES industry the company and the industry will discourage it actively.

I worked for less than a year in an ITES company between 2013 and 2014 and seeing some wrongs being done against me and a few others I decided to establish an employee union. I didn't know that the Indian Constitution gave right to the worker to join or establish a union. The idea just came to me organically. And it anyway always existed everywhere in the world. I spoke to some co-workers about this but somehow the word leaked to the local manager who aggressively lectured me. But I told the assistant manager that I wanted to speak to the main branch's HR team so he set up the meeting. The lady there asked me what to do. But foolishly instead of telling her that I wanted to establish the union, which I could have really done, I told her that I would resign from the company. My original plan was that having established the union in my local branch I would have encouraged the workers in the main branch to join the union. This would have been the first employee union in the Indian IT / ITES industry. And I would have encouranged all the workers in the two branches to speak to their friends and family in other IT / ITES companies across India. This way the working atmosphere in this industry here would have improved. But I resigned. Foolish of me. :disagree:

Couple of years later when I met the state secretary for my state of one of the Communist groups in India he and I discussed this short attempt of mine in the two or three meetings we had.

@Mentee @fitpOsitive

we need land reforms.

Indeed and the best land reform would be to abolish private ownership of land. Make land a Commons that is allocated to people for use as per need but is owned by the people though managed by a responsible people's committee.

When allah himself says that they are impure then who will listen to these mortal fatwas ..these kind of incidents will keep on happening ..Praise to the lord.
Basis of what you said exists in political or cultural bigotry, casteism or racism. Clearly, not in the religion. You chose to ignore Quran [Allah], misinterpreting the verse out of context and the prophet himself who received Non Muslims to his Mosque after revelation of the Quran verse you posted.

When allah himself says that they are impure then who will listen to these mortal fatwas ..these kind of incidents will keep on happening ..Praise to the lord.
The Ayah only refers to Masjid Al Haraam, the strictest opinion is that no Non Muslim should be allowed to enter it, other opinions have been discussed above. Even then, the Ayah is exclusive to Masjid Al Haraam. 2ndly, even a Muslim, who does not have ritual purity is not allowed to offer prayers.

Last edited:
When religious God himself says don't allow other than believers as they are impure it's normal to expect these kind of incidents ..It doesn't need an Einstein to get the meaning of few simple words ..

It not about a particular masjid , It's about Allah saying non-believers as impure ...Who in his right mind will allow impurities in to worship places ???
The Prophet is the leader of Islam [not you👈🤣]. I have doubts on many Hadith but this is definitely correct. Non Muslims are encouraged to interact and meet with Muslims in the mosque as they see them pray and worship. The religion of Islam is egalitarian and prosyletizing.

This issue is sensitive if 'Mushrikeen' forbidden to enter the mosque, ALLAH SWT did not withdraw their right to water.
As human beings, even Muslims could provide 'Mushrik' with water from Masjid; so both dimensions will be served:
  1. Sanctity of Masjid
  2. A human being's right to water
ALLAH SWT forgive us all for any errors on our parts.

Where did Allah say that?
You are correct. Just like the old-style zamindars exploited and oppressed the tenant farmers and laborers in their farms / estates the new corporate world also exploits and oppresses its white collar workers. For example in the Indian IT / ITES industry the captains of the industry made an unwritten agreement with the government more than two decades ago that even if the workers are being served injustice and they decide to organize into an employee union in their company and the larger IT / ITES industry the company and the industry will discourage it actively.

I worked for less than a year in an ITES company between 2013 and 2014 and seeing some wrongs being done against me and a few others I decided to establish an employee union. I didn't know that the Indian Constitution gave right to the worker to join or establish a union. The idea just came to me organically. And it anyway always existed everywhere in the world. I spoke to some co-workers about this but somehow the word leaked to the local manager who aggressively lectured me. But I told the assistant manager that I wanted to speak to the main branch's HR team so he set up the meeting. The lady there asked me what to do. But foolishly instead of telling her that I wanted to establish the union, which I could have really done, I told her that I would resign from the company. My original plan was that having established the union in my local branch I would have encouraged the workers in the main branch to join the union. This would have been the first employee union in the Indian IT / ITES industry. And I would have encouranged all the workers in the two branches to speak to their friends and family in other IT / ITES companies across India. This way the working atmosphere in this industry here would have improved. But I resigned. Foolish of me. :disagree:

Couple of years later when I met the state secretary for my state of one of the Communist groups in India he and I discussed this short attempt of mine in the two or three meetings we had.

@Mentee @fitpOsitive

Indeed and the best land reform would be to abolish private ownership of land. Make land a Commons that is allocated to people for use as per need but is owned by the people though managed by a responsible people's committee.
I have brahmin and Lohana friends. We eating in their houses, and they were eating in our houses.

The Prophet (SAWS), said, “A prostitute had once been forgiven. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Thirst had nearly killed him, so she took off her sock, tied it to her veil, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.”

This hadith teaches us that a simple act of kindness such as giving water can be our salvation on the Day of Judgment.
D7636B6A-EA2E-415C-9EAF-F8632D69BB86.jpeg
127F7692-F799-4988-9B52-7D35E2B0487A.jpeg
C62FC18A-E736-4B89-B4CC-E5A71DCD53BE.jpeg

The Ayah only refers to Masjid Al Haraam, the strictest opinion is that no Non Muslim should be allowed to enter it, other opinions have been discussed above. Even then, the Ayah is exclusive to Masjid Al Haraam. 2ndly, even a Muslim, who does not have ritual purity is not allowed to offer prayers.
For the sake of clarity -- Not allowed to offer prayers is personal guidance. Matter of upholding ritual purity is between the person and Allah. There is no ritual monitoring.

When religious God himself says don't allow other than believers as they are impure it's normal to expect these kind of incidents ..It doesn't need an Einstein to get the meaning of few simple words ..

It not about a particular masjid , It's about Allah saying non-believers as impure ...Who in his right mind will allow impurities in to worship places ???

lol what a load of shit

C1EEE32E-CEFB-4864-B044-1847114B6CAC.jpeg

Modi visits Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque in UAE, meets Indian workers

B19EB5F2-F6A5-4244-83E1-FBE93E45FDF3.jpeg

There are no landlords in China, and the land is free of tax. And subsidies. The state subsidizes cultivated land of more than 120 billion yuan every year.

Hindu family ‘tortured’ for getting water from mosque in Rahim Yar Khan
Irfanul HaqPublished September 20, 2021 - Updated 31 minutes ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

Deputy Commissioner Dr Khuram Shehzad said he would meet Hindu minority elders on Monday (today) before taking any action. — Creative Commons/File

Deputy Commissioner Dr Khuram Shehzad said he would meet Hindu minority elders on Monday (today) before taking any action. — Creative Commons/File
RAHIM YAR KHAN: Obtaining water from a mosque tap landed a farm workers family from the Hindu community in trouble as some village landlords allegedly tortured and held them hostage for “violating the sanctity” of the place.
The incident took place a few days back when Alam Ram Bheel, a resident of Basti Kahoor Khan in the city suburbs, was picking raw cotton (phutti) along with his other family members, including his wife, in a field of Chak 106-P. Ram said when the family went outside a nearby mosque to fetch drinking water from a tap, some local landlords and their men beat them. When the family was returning home after unloading the picked cotton, the landlords held them hostage at their dera (outhouse) and tortured them again.
Later, some Muslim residents of Basti Kahoor Khan got the Bheel family released.
Ram Bheel said the Airport police station did not register the case as the attackers were related to a local PTI parliamentarian.
Ram said he held a sit-in outside the police station, along with another clan member Peter Jhon Bheel to protest the highhandedness.
Also a member of the district peace committee, Peter Jhon Bheel told Dawn that they approached PTI MNA Javed Warriach who helped them lodge the FIR under sections 506, 154, 379, 148 and 149 of the Pakistan Penal Code on Friday last.
Jhon said he requested other members of the district peace committee to call an emergency meeting over the issue but they did not take him seriously.
PTI’s south Punjab minority wing secretary general Yodhister Chohan told Dawn the incident was in his knowledge but due to the influence of a ruling party MP he preferred to stay away.
District Police Officer Asad Sarfraz said that he was looking into the matter.
Deputy Commissioner Dr Khuram Shehzad said he would meet Hindu minority elders on Monday (today) before taking any action.
He said after the Bhong temple issue, the district administration had received some complaints from the minority community which proved fake when investigated.
Answering a question about the 'inactive' peace committee, the DC claimed it was “fully functional”.
Confirming the happening, Farooq Rind, a senior lawyer and former district bar president, said he also belonged to Basti Kahoor where the Bheels had been living for more than a century. He said most the clan members were farm workers and extremely poor.
Rind said the accused landlords were notorious for picking up fights with other villagers over petty issues. He promised free legal aid for the complainant family.
Published in Dawn, September 20th, 2021
planted & Raw sponsored events at its full swing now a days...:hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom