What's new

Hindu extremists preparing their swords and promising to make #India a "total Hindu nation".

Yet Muslims ruledbyou Hindus for a 1000 years....
Yes more display of Identity Crisis by a wanna-be-Arab who was a Hindu once. I'm loving it.
begged jinnah not to separate but jinnah knew we couldn't live with dirty people
Yeah Gandhi tried to convince Jinnah that that there is nothing to be afraid of. And the rest is history.

Indian Muslims had Hindu Buddhist roots- true.
But we choose to follow the best and only option today.
Pls drill this in your brains rest of India.
How we converted in the past no longer matters now.

All of you people in South Asia including the Chinese need your colonial masters back to govern you. You were so well behaved when you served your colonial masters and now that you have independence, you become threats to world peace and start fighting each other. The West should take back what is rightfully theirs :big_boss:

He understood the "danger" of Hindutva and the "risk to the Muslim population." That explains he was scared. And so are you. I'm glad you finally you accepted it.

Fear is vital in threat perception, you act like fear is a bad thing or there should be stigma attached to it

It is vital you understand your enemy and identify the threat to you and your people

That's why I embraced Atheism - which BTW is part of Hinduism.

You embraced atheism for the same reason millions of hindus embraced islam they found it to be far superior to the jahilat of native hindu beleifs

How else you could explain their habit of glorifying the invaders! Yes, Stockholm Syndrome it is

Those invaders bought us Gods will for all their faults they allowed us to finally break our bonds to the jahilat of Hinduism and for this they will always be praised and celebrated

Again, feel good statement. Pakistan- which Jinnah made in 1947 - doesn't exist now

Jinnah demanded seperate muslim states he got them, Bangladesh is a seperate muslim state

Never said we were perfect. And no one can take away secularism from India.

Secularism is dying in india as Hindutva takes it place

Your denial means balls

Do you think Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs should fight for a new country to defend themselves

Hindus and sikhs in Pakistan are a tiny minority in Pakistan not enough to ask for a new nation..

There are 200 million Muslims in india, as the threat from hindutva increases their are a sufficient number to seek the protection of a muslim majority state as Jinnah advised 70 years ago

It is vital you understand your enemy and identify the threat to you and your people
Yes you understood the "threat your enemies posed" and got scared; and hence insisted on partition. Thank you for accepting it, I have nothing else to add to this topic.

You embraced atheism for the same reason millions of hindus embraced islam they found it to be far superior to the jahilat of native hindu beleifs
Atheism is a part of Hinduism and I'm still a Hindu. Did you even read the link I gave you?

BTW, Thank you for accepting that you were once a Hindu. You have my respect for being honest. I don't care what religion you follow now as long as you're honest. You are far better than those confused bunch from your country who think that they have ruled India for 1000 years. Respect.

Those invaders bought us Gods will for all their faults they allowed us to finally break our bonds to the jahilat of Hinduism and for this they will always be praised and celebrated
Yes that's Stockholm Syndrome. Google it to know what I'm talking about.

Jinnah demanded seperate muslim states he got them, Bangladesh is a seperate muslim state
Jinnah claimed that Muslims can only live with Muslims. The birth of Bangladesh is a living proof of how weak his arguments were. No Hindutva involved here.

Secularism is dying in india as Hindutva takes it place

Your denial means balls
Your certificate means balls. It's kinda funny that a citizen of Pakistan is preaching on secularism omg.

There are 200 million Muslims in india, as the threat from hindutva increases their are a sufficient number to seek the protection of a muslim majority state as Jinnah advised 70 years ago
But I thought Hindutva is killing the Muslims in india. Then how Muslim population was increased exactly? Any thoughts on that?

On the other hand, Hindu population decreased in Pakistan ? Is it also because of Hindutva extremism?

BTW Jinnah's advise (and creation) couldn't even last for more than 26 years. That speaks for itself.

All of you people in South Asia including the Chinese need your colonial masters back to govern you. You were so well behaved when you served your colonial masters and now that you have independence, you become threats to world peace and start fighting each other. The West should take back what is rightfully theirs :big_boss:

Goto hell

Yes you understood the "threat your enemies posed" and got scared; and hence insisted on partition. Thank you for accepting it, I have nothing else to add to this topic.

Atheism is a part of Hinduism and I'm still a Hindu. Did you even read the link I gave you?

BTW, Thank you for accepting that you were once a Hindu. You have my respect for being honest. I don't care what religion you follow now as long as you're honest. You are far better than those confused bunch from your country who think that they have ruled India for 1000 years. Respect.

Yes that's Stockholm Syndrome. Google it to know what I'm talking about.

Jinnah claimed that Muslims can only live with Muslims. The birth of Bangladesh is a living proof of how weak his arguments were. No Hindutva involved here.

Your certificate means balls. It's kinda funny that a citizen of Pakistan is preaching on secularism omg.

But I thought Hindutva is killing the Muslims in india. Then how Muslim population was increased exactly? Any thoughts on that?

On the other hand, Hindu population decreased in Pakistan ? Is it also because of Hindutva extremism?

BTW Jinnah's advise (and creation) couldn't even last for more than 26 years. That speaks for itself.

Just repeating the same things over and over. How is this even a debate?

Ham jis chez se jan chura rahy hain, India waly usy galy main pehen rahy hain. Pagal log.

Who cares? That was bound to happen anyway. Hindus do suffer from inferior complex, the rise of Hindu right is meant to bring back some sort of honour to the wounded souls of Bharat. Interesting times are ahead for the whole region, I frankly don't care what the Gangadeshis do on their side of border, just keep your cow dung to India that's all.

Hindus do suffer from inferior complex

It's the opposite.
Subcontinent muslims suffer from inferiority complex.
they know they are weak sauce. After all they know they became muslims because their ancestors meekly surrendered in font of the invaders where as the Hindus resisted.

You lot are the progeny of people who surrendered and offered their bottoms to invaders.
We are the ones who resisted.

that's why you have such inferiority complex. ;)

It's the opposite.
they know they are weak sauce. After all they know they became muslims because their ancestors meekly surrendered in font of the invaders where as the Hindus resisted.

You lot are the progeny of people who surrendered and offered their bottoms to invaders.

That's a good point. The invasion came from the west and the areas which constitute the present day Pakistan was the first one to surrender.

Rather than displaying the plastic swords, these Hindutva "fanatics" should invest sometime to educate people about this logic (that the invasion came from the west).

It's the opposite.

Rofl you forgot about your own ancestors who surrendered living space to Muslims or left India to dwell in places sharing households with Muslims. IF you are going to make Muslims a hostage population than don't espect good for the hindoos living outside or even inside. YOu know yourself your Hindu extremist space out Brahmins and Kshatriyas.

Since selling these wet dreams more Hindus have been dead on the LoC andJammu and probably more will die. The Hindu Terrorist is on a suicide mission else rest can do .

Back
Top Bottom