What's new

Hindu extremists preparing their swords and promising to make #India a "total Hindu nation".

Trust me Indians appreciate Jinnah more than you know.

Of course you do because we would have slaughtered you

For every real or perceived attack upon a muslim in a united india there would have been a bloodbath as we would have sought out hindus to hurt in revenge

As it is we got Pakistan and Bangladesh and left india with its issues..

Those poor bastards known as indian muslims now have to either fight back or live like eunuchs in a india where secularism is dying a dogs death

Jinnah knew this and demanded the two nation theory be implemented

Of course you do because we would have slaughtered you

For every real or perceived attack upon a muslim in a united india there would have been a bloodbath as we would have sought out hindus to hurt in revenge

As it is we got Pakistan and Bangladesh and left india with its issues..

Those poor bastards known as indian muslims now have to either fight back or live like eunuchs in a india where secularism is dying a dogs death

Jinnah knew this and demanded the two nation theory be implemented
Lol what revenge? as a Muslim nation with atom bombs you are too weak to even seek revenge against India for breaking your country into two.

As for Indian Muslims, they are peaceful and know how to handle their own issues. They don't run away like some others.

Lol what revenge? as a Muslim nation with atom bombs you are too weak to even seek revenge against India for breaking your country into two.

As for Indian Muslims, they are peaceful and know how to handle their own issues. They don't run away like some others.

I would say Pakistan has been more than a match for india since 1947, considering india is 7 times more populous then Pakistan, india has frankly been pathetic

How are indian muslims handling their hindutva issues, by lying down to be abused and humiliated

I would say Pakistan has been more than a match for india since 1947, considering india is 7 times more populous then Pakistan, india has frankly been pathetic

How are Indian muslims handling their hindutva issues, by lying down to be abused and humiliated
First describe the "Hindutva Issues" and then we can talk. We can also contrast that with "Pakistaniyat Issues" that Muslims in your country face.

Lol.

Let them make a move.

One move.

Lol crappy stainless steel swords, not even proper weapons.... I suppose when you're only raping girls and women and killing children you don't need to fight much.

Sanghis on a rampage LOL.

They will take out their rallies when they lose West Bengal. :D

Insha Allah, you won't have to wait long.
We have already started in Kashmir, just wait for a decade or so ;)
Kashmir valley became 99% Muslim in the past 2 decades. From somewhere around 85%. LOL.
If you keep this pace up, India will have Wazir e Azms soon. :P

We hate hindus and didn't want to share the same space as them, be friends or neighbours or have to look at their ugly faces every day..
More like a feel good statement really. The fact is that you were scared of the Hindus. That's why you insisted on partition.

Jinnah said the hindus had been psychologically damaged by 1000 years of muslim domination and the scars the hindus carried would mean they would justify atrocities even against unarmed muslim civilians as a result he demanded a muslim majority Pakistan
I don't know where that 'off topic bs' came from. But just to enlighten you, those Hindus with "scars" have now been converted and sufferring from Identity Crisis. They're suffering so much that they now claim that they were the invaders! And no, I don't find it funny, I find it pitiful. You have my sympathy on this one.

He was right!!!
He was wrong. Proof: Bangladesh.

It turned out that no "Hindutva Extremism" was required to break Pakistan after all. So it's time you stop blaming the Hindus.

The hindutva extremism in india today is the ultimate justification of the two nation theory
That's like a woman saying "my husband is going to cheat on me in future, so I'll file for divorce today itself!"

See? How pathetic that sounds?

Not saying that we are a perfect society, may be some Hindutva extrimism does exist in India. But it's far better than what had happened in East Pakistan in 1971. I don't think India will ever be able to do that.

Peace.

Trust me Indians appreciate Jinnah more than you know.

You can return his portrait to Aligarh now.

Thank you for making Bangladesh. This was a blessing in disguise and has made us even more strong, Islamic, and cohesive. This one of the best things that ever happened to Pakistan.

Bangladesh's Problems are now yours since you adopted them. You will have to deal with the issue when 50% of their landmass is lost due to global warming.

More like a feel good statement really. The fact is that you were scared of the Hindus. That's why you insisted on partition.

We hated hindus, it was the driving force behind partition

Either way to defend against a enemy you need a organised military or defence force in united india muslim population would not have access to or build up such a force,

Jinnah understood the dangers and reality of hindutva and the risk to the weakest segments of muslim population

I don't know where that 'off topic bs' came from. But just to enlighten you, those Hindus with "scars" have now been converted and sufferring from Identity Crisis. They're suffering so much that they now claim that they were the invaders! And no, I don't find it funny, I find it pitiful. You have my sympathy on this one.

There is no identity crises, we used to be idol worshipping pagans believing in all sorts of obscenities from flying monkeys to cows.
Our forefathers saw worship of the one true God as salvation from the jahilat and ignorance of india, like millions before us and millions after, spread across the world we threw away hinduism into the trash heap and embraced Gods will

The hindus today bare the psychological damage of centuries of muslim rule, domination and yes destruction wrought upon hindus
Jinnah understood this and was CLEAR IN THOUGHT that the damaged hindus would justify any atrocities against any muslim even unarmed civilians or children as way of lessening the humiliation of centuries past and as an expression of hate
You see this today, regardless of 200 million Muslims in india, the hindus will justify and revel in any attack on them or muslims anywhere whether in Mysnmar, sri lanka or Palestine

This is why Jinnah was so adamant sbout partition

He was wrong. Proof: Bangladesh.

It turned out that no "Hindutva Extremism" was required to break Pakistan after all. So it's time you stop blaming the Hindus.
Bangladesh is a muslim majority state as per partition and Jinnahs plan

Not saying that we are a perfect society, may be some Hindutva extrimism does exist in India. But it's far better than what had happened in East Pakistan in 1971. I don't think India will ever be able to do that.

No you are not perfect, secularism is dying a dogs death in india
Hindutva is the increasing norm
Indian muslims will have to fight for a new partition to defend themselves from hindutva right

Jinnah understood the dangers and reality of hindutva and the risk to the weakest segments of muslim population
He understood the "danger" of Hindutva and the "risk to the Muslim population." That explains he was scared. And so are you. I'm glad you finally you accepted it.

There is no identity crises, we used to be idol worshipping pagans believing in all sorts of obscenities from flying monkeys to cows.
Strange that you found "flying monkeys" illogical and then found "flying horses" logical!

Not that I have a problem with "anything flying." But my personal take is, every religion is illogical anyway. No offence to anyone.

That's why I embraced Atheism - which BTW is part of Hinduism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism_in_Hinduism

The hindus today bare the psychological damage of centuries of muslim rule, domination and yes destruction wrought upon hindus
Those Hindus have already been converted because they couldn't bear "psychological damage" of the invaders. Apart from Identity Crisis, they also seem to suffer from "Stockholm Syndrome." How else you could explain their habit of glorifying the invaders! Yes, Stockholm Syndrome it is. Pity.

You see this today, regardless of 200 million Muslims in india, the hindus will justify and revel in any attack on them or muslims anywhere whether in Mysnmar, sri lanka or Palestine

This is why Jinnah was so adamant sbout partition
Again, you're only explaining why Jinnah was scared of the Hindus.

Bangladesh is a muslim majority state as per partition and Jinnahs plan
Again, feel good statement. Pakistan- which Jinnah made in 1947 - doesn't exist now. So all the claims that "Muslims cant live with the Hindus" has gone down the drain. The birth of bangladesh has shown the world that the break up of Pakistan wasn't due to any Hindutva BS that you guys are so scared of.

No you are not perfect, secularism is dying a dogs death in india
Hindutva is the increasing norm
Indian muslims will have to fight for a new partition to defend themselves from hindutva right
Never said we were perfect. And no one can take away secularism from India.

Do you think Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs should fight for a new country to defend themselves?

Lol :lol:
To OP, are you afraid if India turns Hindu ?
My dear....
Go meet a Pakistani and say something to him...Even our kids in wheelchairs will eat you alive.

Remember how much bigger India is in size, military weapons number of men etc etc and for 70 year you have just talked....have you forgotten 1000 plus years of Muslim rule, 200 years of Britain rule and then you have up all the last of paksitan.

Have a cup of nice warm cow pee and calm the F down

My dear....
Go meet a Pakistani and say something to him...Even our kids in wheelchairs will eat you alive.
But Jinnah thought exactly opposite to it. That's why he created a country for you scared bunch so that you can live safely, isn't it ? Your online bravados don't mean anything really. Read why Pakistan was created then come back ?

Remember how much bigger India is in size, military weapons number of men etc etc and for 70 year you have just talked
We only talked, are you sure? May be it's time to look at your country's map for a change ?
have you forgotten 1000 plus years of Muslim rule
Mahh.. I found one more Pakistani suffering from identity crisis and Stockholm Syndrome. Yay !
Have a cup of nice warm cow pee and calm the F down
Slow down lady, you seem to have gone over your daily quota of Camel pee. Don't get your panties twisted unnecessarily and try to have a good day :)

But Jinnah thought exactly opposite to it. That's why he created a country for you scared bunch so that you can live safely, isn't it ? Your online bravados don't mean anything really. Read why Pakistan was created then come back ?

We only talked, are you sure? May be it's time to look at your country's map for a change ?

Mahh.. I found one more Pakistani suffering from identity crisis and Stockholm Syndrome. Yay !

Slow down lady, you seem to have gone over your daily quota of Camel pee. Don't get your panties twisted unnecessarily and try to have a good day :)
Yet Muslims ruledbyou Hindus for a 1000 years....you have been trying to take back Pakistan since 1947.... and gungadin Ghandi begged jinnah not to separate but jinnah knew we couldn't live with dirty people

Back
Top Bottom