What's new

Hindu extremists preparing their swords and promising to make #India a "total Hindu nation".

It's the opposite.
Subcontinent muslims suffer from inferiority complex.
they know they are weak sauce. After all they know they became muslims because their ancestors meekly surrendered in font of the invaders where as the Hindus resisted.

You lot are the progeny of people who surrendered and offered their bottoms to invaders.
We are the ones who resisted.

that's why you have such inferiority complex. ;)

Family trees and the conversion of populations by Sufi teachers disproves your lies.

You are the one who is here obsessing over Pakistan and Pakistanis. When we see Indians, we look the other way is disgust. You guys are despicable, self-destructive people and we literally created a border between you and us to never have to deal with you again.

Evil spiteful sinful creatures who hate and lie with no redeeming qualities. We are in debt forever to Allah swt for sending Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal to allow us to not have to look at your faces again.

Last edited:
When we see Indians, we look the other way is disgust. You guys are despicable, self-destructive people and we literally created a border between you and us to never have to deal with you again.
Just one thread about Hindutva and you you had to be all defensive !

Guess you should tell these things to yourself again and again throughout the day. That is when you will be able to forget the fact that Pakistan was created because you guys were afraid of the Hindus. All the best.

Btw, are you afraid that India turns Hindu? It ain't going to happen though so consider it as a hypothetical situation.

Just one thread about Hindutva and you you had to be all defensive !

Guess you should tell these things to yourself again and again throughout the day. That is when you will be able to forget the fact that Pakistan was created because you guys were afraid of the Hindus. All the best.

Btw, are you afraid that India turns Hindu? It ain't going to happen though so consider it as a hypothetical situation.

I don’t fear India or Hindus. Far from it, I thank Allah swt everyday for my religion and nationality.

Pakistan is the final destination of all Muslims worldwide. Muslim self-rule is a necessity wherever Muslims form a majority, such as Kashmir.

Pakistan is liberation of the Muslim mind to breathe freely and explore ourselves without any contamination from negative foreign influences and idolatrous corruption.

I don’t fear India or Hindus. Far from it, I thank Allah swt everyday for my religion and nationality.

Pakistan is the final destination of all Muslims worldwide. Muslim self-rule is a necessity wherever Muslims form a majority, such as Kashmir.

Pakistan is liberation of the Muslim mind to breathe freely and explore ourselves without any contamination from negative foreign influences and idolatrous corruption.
Yes this is the thing you need to repeat again and again. That's when you'll forget that Pakistan was created because you were scared of the Hindus - or Hindu Extremism - or whatever you wanna call it. Dont give up. You'll reach there eventually:)

Actually Muslims had the agenda of Islamic state for a long time. They succeeded in 1947 but unfortunately some Wahabi Mulims remained in India (Hindustan) and they started conspiring once again the nation to make India an Islamic state. The difference is that Hidus are relatively well prepared to let it not happen once again. Any such effort shall be crushed ruthlessly in future. Good Muslims are awaiting for Ghar wapasi when the circumstances are favorable.

Actually Muslims had the agenda of Islamic state for a long time. They succeeded in 1947 but unfortunately some Wahabi Mulims remained in India (Hindustan) and they started conspiring once again the nation to make India an Islamic state. The difference is that Hidus are relatively well prepared to let it not happen once again. Any such effort shall be crushed ruthlessly in future. Good Muslims are awaiting for Ghar wapasi when the circumstances are favorable.

Its not just Muslims. Any effort by any group will be ruthlessly crushed now and forever more.

The integrity of the nation is nonnegotiable. Baaki do whatever you want inside its chaar diwari. It will be handled.

Cheers, Doc

Its not just Muslims. Any effort by any group will be ruthlessly crushed now and forever more.

The integrity of the nation is nonnegotiable. Baaki do whatever you want inside its chaar diwari. It will be handled.

Cheers, Doc

Yes, Our main weakness is our inability to be ruthless. Many fifth columnist have flourished in country because of that.

Yes, Our main weakness is our inability to be ruthless. Many fifth columnist have flourished in country because of that.

I think we have a proven track record of being ruthless. As well as doordarshi.

An iron fist when needed. Wait it out patiently for decades when warranted. Its not a joke to keep a country like India together for 70 years without losing territory.

As Pranab da said - so many religions, so many languages, 3 major races, countless ethnicities.

Cheers, Doc

I think we have a proven track record of being ruthless. As well as doordarshi.

An iron fist when needed. Wait it out patiently for decades when warranted. Its not a joke to keep a country like India together for 70 years without losing territory.

As Pranab da said - so many religions, so many languages, 3 major races, countless ethnicities.

Cheers, Doc

FIne if it happens. I beleve we are a too soft state.

FIne if it happens. I beleve we are a too soft state.

At times I agree with you. But I believe that regardless of Congress or BJP, at the topmost level, when it comes to the national integrity, we have spoken and acted as one. And our leadership has been flawed and human, but no worse that other more advanced countries out there, and certainly far better than many.

Cheers, Doc

Hindutva terrorist imposing Hindi on Tamils , why Hindi , Sanskrit ???

Df8817CUwAEapXm.jpg

Actually, it’s the fact of what we believe. We are proud of our Islamic faith. Is there any doubt about it?

Anyway, you lot are in the business of inventing history and trying to speak for others.

Islam is the next stepping stone for human progress. This is why we refer to our time before Islam as Jahiliyyat (ignorance.) everything in our past was necessary to bring us to enlightenment and realization of Allah swt.

Not gonna happen. The percentage of practicing hindus is in a massive decline.
Especially amongst the younger/richer sections.

Back
Top Bottom