What's new

Hindu extremists at Large - Face of Real Indian Democracy

where the following does not exist. Data is from Indian govt and UN agencies:

Crime against Dalits occur every 20 minutes in India. Every day 3 Dalit women are raped, 2 Dalits are murdered and 2 Dalit houses are burnt down! These figures represent only a fraction of actual incidents since many Dalits do not register cases for fear of retaliation by the police and upper-caste Hindu individuals. Official figures show that there are still 0.343 million manual scavengers in India from Dalit community. More than 165 million Dalits in India are simply abused by their Hindu upper castes for their birth! . [HRW Report2007]

Discrimination against Minority Muslims

Recently, Justice Rajinder Sachar Committee report admitted that 138 Million Muslims across India are severely under-represented in government employment, including Public Sector Units. Ironically, West Bengal, a communist ruled state reported 0 (zero) percent of Muslims in higher positions in its PSUs! It has found that the share of Muslims in government jobs and in the lower judiciary in any state simply does not come anywhere close to their population share. The only place where Muslims can claim a share in proportion to their population is in prison! (Muslims convicts in India is 19.1%, while the number of under trials is 22.5%, which exceed their population ratio) . A note sent on January 9 by the army to the defence ministry in 2004 says that only 29,093 Muslims among a total of 1.1 million personnel — a ratio of 2.6 %, which compares poorly with the Muslims’ 13.8 % share in the Indian population. Officially, Indian Army don’t allow head count based on religion.

A Muslim child attends school for three years and four months, compared to the national average of four years. Less than two percent of the students at the elite Indian Institutes of Technology comprise of the Muslim community. According to the National Knowledge Commission member Jayathi Ghosh, ‘there is a need to re-orient official strategies for ensuring better access of Muslim children to schooling outside the madrasas which cater to only four per cent of children from the community.’

you are desperate....nobody can stop you....keep posting garbage

Now don't get me wrong, I don't have time for anyone who indulges in provocation, and is from the far-right like Shiv Sena. But to pick out this episode, and to cite that as an example of terrorism is pretty desperate.

Two Shia policeman were killed yesterday in Quetta, with sectarian killing ongoing for God knows how long of late in Balouchistan. I consider that to be a whole lot worse than this stupid act.

Again, people in glass houses and all that, but we have a far bigger problem than our neighbours which we seem unable to solve. So let's deal with that, and highlight the fact that OUR own politicians are in bed with some real nasty elements before taking the moral high ground in a debate we simply cannot win.

There are issues with a fringe nationalist element in India. But when they start committing the wholesale slaughter of their people, with the same frequency that we see in Pakistan, then we can perhaps raise these articles.

Shiv Sena and the like are scum, but the problem there isn't as acute as it is in our country.

While i agree with everything you said, it is blatantly obvious that the Indians members do not. This forum is filled with Anti Pakistan threads started by Indians, but as soon as an anti Indian thread is started they get very touchy very quick.

Both sides should respect this principle, but it seems like one side feels they can do what they want and then expect not to be treated the same as they treat others.

you are desperate....nobody can stop you....keep posting garbage

why is Indian discrimination of minorities rubbish?

While i agree with everything you said, it is blatantly obvious that the Indians members do not. This forum is filled with Anti Pakistan threads started by Indians, but as soon as an anti Indian thread is started they get very touchy very quick.

Both sides should respect this principle, but it seems like one side feels they can do what they want and then expect not to be treated the same as they treat others.

its known as double standards something some Indians are trying to copy of west as well

Well, they may, but then that is down to moderators to ban those that flame and troll efficiently and without delay.

As frustrating as that is, we need to allow respectable and mature debate on serious issues across both sides of the border, and affecting us both. Too much descends into trolling, abuse and it's why I stopped posting on this and the other main forum, but just read. Getting into sensible discussion is difficult.

Back to topic, I hope we can get away from the 'we're better than you' type immature arguments, and accept realities that cannot be denied.

If abdul ruff coalachal - a fake person (ahmed qureishi, a pakistani crackpots one of many many internet names)writes abt pakistan abusing pakistan then that article will be deleted within minutes because 1) the author is fake, 2) unsubstantiated, 3) from a blog.

Enuff said abt tantrums of some and their hate filled sermons. We all know what you are.

I was following the post of this author for couple of years in media. This guy is a real anti national element in a nutshell. I have seen several authors from diffrent minority community who has grivences with our existing system..But this guy is just another looser troll who was doing service and getting bread and butter in the name of selling anti india posts...Who cares to pay attention to @ABDUL RUFF Colachal

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom