What's new

Hindu conversion issue, incidents, rebuttals, court cases, rights activists

:confused: Every month its like 35-40 women who get kidnapped and forcibly converted. Makes me wonder why do Hindus still continue living over there in Pakistan? Why not just move to India where their rights would be respected and there is so much more stability? :frown:

Hindus do not need to move to India they are natives of Sindh this is their land
Rich Hindus already left Pakistan after 1947 most of the Hindu population is extremely poor they will have nothing if they migrate to India.
Indians should not worry about Pakistani Hindus, minorities are safe in urban areas most of the forced conversions happen in rural areas only

Ever wondered why sikhs , hindus and muslims are not migrating to Pakistan from India but hindu and sikh migration from from Pakistan to India is taking place to this very day ?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Sad to see most Pakistanis support such actions .:cry:

RIP Hinduism in Pakistan .

Sikhs Hindus and Muslims are not migrating to Pakistan because of the stupid Pakistani Citizenship Act 1951 besides that immigrants are never welcomed here even Muslim immigrants (except afghans :undecided:)

The title of this video is misleading but the story is how our Sikh women suffered during partition. Her name is Veero, this story is a part of our folklore/(oral history by Sikh elders) in Punjab.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did our Muslim women fare Mr. Blitz?

My grandmother having told me first hand accounts.

May be it was both ways, but you guys can stop now. I was not trying to prove who was innocent during partition but I was just referring to the present day Pakistan. In Pakistan, this hate has now gone beyond religion and sectarianism is on the rise (killing of shia, ahmadiya)

Sikhs Hindus and Muslims are not migrating to Pakistan because of the stupid Pakistani Citizenship Act 1951 besides that immigrants are never welcomed here even Muslim immigrants (except afghans :undecided:)

You have stated the most moronic act in Pakistani history. And how stupid was it. All people wanting to live in Pakistan had not even fully moved by the year 1951.

Some of my cousins wanting to shift from India had problems as well. We had to go to hell for their citizenship.

Muslim population increased from 12 to 17 % from 1947..what was the rise of Hindu population?

And i have first hand accounts of Hindus who have fled Pakistan in last decade..so cut ur BS and try to see Hindu girls as humans and not as f**king war trophies..ur in 21st century not in Mohammad ghazni's army

provide a link stating that the girl ran away or was in love with muslim guy dont just say anything for the sake of saying it
you guys have record or doing so
please google the percentage of hindu in pakistan from 1950 to 2010 and the search for percen of muslim in india in same period you will get intresting result
you guys have eliminated sikhs from gurunanak's birth place completely and now look at india
yes we do have issue like gujarat but overall muslims are prospering in india but non muslims are not in pakisan

again lack of education, dont know why indians forget their own evil acts of 1971 when they talk abt hindus % in Pakistan huh.
& the % of hindus in west Pakistan were arround 0.90 % in 50s now its 2% of today's Pakistan, now goo & see whts happening in gujrat & wht terrorists in indian army are planning against Pakistanis, or see whts going in Orissa with poor christains...before poking ur noses in every ones matters

Bl[i]tZ;2641598 said:
May be it was both ways, but you guys can stop now. I was not trying to prove who was innocent during partition but I was just referring to the present day Pakistan. In Pakistan, this hate has now gone beyond religion and sectarianism is on the rise (killing of shia, ahmadiya)

loll see whoz talking abt killing of minorities..:D

can u guys tell me who told u this fantasy stories abt "present day Pakistan"? is it ur ashram, or govt controlled media or bollywood:D? or is it u know our country more than us?

Muslim population increased from 12 to 17 % from 1947..what was the rise of Hindu population?

And i have first hand accounts of Hindus who have fled Pakistan in last decade..so cut ur BS and try to see Hindu girls as humans and not as f**king war trophies..ur in 21st century not in Mohammad ghazni's army

Yeap. Get a life. Nobody thinks of of Hindu girls as trophies. In my country hindu girls are my sisters, unlike where in your country they might be dalits. :eek:

After numerous communal riots and religious killings, Indians still do not have enough shame to refrain from making comments. LMAO

Please Indians, have some shame, so as to not humiliate yourselves and your country.

Yeap. Get a life. Nobody thinks of of Hindu girls as trophies. In my country hindu girls are my sisters, unlike where in your country they might be dalits. :eek:

After numerous communal riots and religious killings, Indians still do not have enough shame to refrain from making comments. LMAO

Please Indians, have some shame, so as to not humiliate yourselves and your country.

In India with all its faults can elect a dalit as a First citizen of a country and infact injustices happening to them are fought against by Powerful forces. What about Hindus in Pakistan?? U guys are trying to find reasons to show the it is not fault of muslims that the Hindu numbers are dwindling...and with comments like these below,u can see the mental capacity of certain if not most Pakistanis...

well its about changing from inferior status to a better, I guess... and I believe its her right to join a better community...

Back
Top Bottom