What's new

Hindu conversion issue, incidents, rebuttals, court cases, rights activists

Indians talking out of their backsides once again.

I lived in South Punjab, been to Sindh. I've seen this countless times. The father probably filed a case after his daughter ran away with a guy to save himself embarrasment. In Sindh one must remember that although religions may differ the people are still of the same ethnicity, and sometimes a girl and guy fall in love.

When girl is found she will be confused as to whose side she is on, her Lover or her family. In some cases girls openly say they were not kidnapped and left out of their own will.

Why do indians have to whine all the time, atleas hindus,christians or sikhs are not mascared in pakistan unlike india. u hindus are more extreme than us. talk about the muslim,christians and sikhs that are mass murderd in ur country, we dont have that problem in pakistan..... to bad u dont mention ur own ills that exist in ur country.

Ever wondered why sikhs , hindus and muslims are not migrating to Pakistan from India but hindu and sikh migration from from Pakistan to India is taking place to this very day ?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Sad to see most Pakistanis support such actions .:cry:

RIP Hinduism in Pakistan .

well its about changing from inferior status to a better, I guess... and I believe its her right to join a better community...

This is what seed into your minds from your childhood..hatred and intolerance towards other religion..now, i know why some kids here chant inferiority complex in every second post..i feel pity for those kids..

with this kind of mindset in majority of people, how can minorities get justice in Pakistan?

btw, how is yours 'better' community? care to explain?

still, thats a better fate then simply murdering little girls for not being boys, which is extremely common in India.

Open your eyes ,

Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women – The Express Tribune

Btw , sex selective abortion is a major problem in Pakistan as well that is why our two countries sex ratio is not very different.

Why go off topic though . Discuss the issue at hand

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

well its about changing from inferior status to a better, I guess... and I believe its her right to join a better community...

why does this happen in Pakistan ?

Here is your answer my Indian friends . Just take a look at this post .

here we go again "the great theory of marshal race again"
keep dreaming buddy look where this theory has got you still you are not ready to change the mentality
plz plz and plz do urself and ur nation a favor "try to believe that all human are same except one race (jews)"
my reservation for jews are based on some facts not fiction and just to make air clearer i am not jew

Ever wondered why sikhs , hindus and muslims are not migrating to Pakistan from India but hindu and sikh migration from from Pakistan to India is taking place to this very day ?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Sad to see most Pakistanis support such actions .:cry:

nice point
as per pakistani members if life of muslim ppl in india is so hard then why not any muslim migrating to pakistan i have many muslim friends who never said that they want to move to pakistan or i never get any news that muslim groups are migrating from india to pakistan bu yes i do get the news of hindu and sikhs groups migrating to india from pakistan
any pakistani member wana explain that

4facepalm-40749158475.jpeg

If this is indeed true then Allah would never forgive us for what we do in His name and Jinnah would certainly never forgive us for what we've done to His Pakistan.

[/COLOR]Sad to see most Pakistanis support such actions .:cry:

generalizing at its peak *facepalm*

nice point
as per pakistani members if life of muslim ppl in india is so hard then why not any muslim migrating to pakistan i have many muslim friends who never said that they want to move to pakistan or i never get any news that muslim groups are migrating from india to pakistan bu yes i do get the news of hindu and sikhs groups migrating to india from pakistan
any pakistani member wana explain that

This is one of the most stupid argument you can say. How can its possible in the context of the current scenario of Pak India relationship that people can migrate to each others country.? How? Why? Will you let the Indian Muslims migrate to Pakistan legally? Can you tolerate the Pakistani Sikhs permanently settled in India without raising any eyebrows? Use the search engine named GOOGLE and try to find out how many Bengali's or Behari's are settled in Karachi. They migrated to Karachi in the 50s and 60s and you know what they become millionaires in a short spam of time. When i was living in Karachi 8 years ago i knew some families whom all relatives were living in India. And quite often i met their cousins emerged from no where with their typical Behari speaking style. They were illegally living in Karachi without any NIC or passport. Yes once or twice i heard the news about any Hindu family migrated to India, but from my point of view its a dumbest idea to think or ask question about the migration on racial or on religious basis.

This is one of the most stupid argument you can say. How can its possible in the context of the current scenario of Pak India relationship that people can migrate to each others country.? How? Why? Will you let the Indian Muslims migrate to Pakistan legally? Can you tolerate the Pakistani Sikhs permanently settled in India without raising any eyebrows? Use the search engine named GOOGLE and try to find out how many Bengali's or Behari's are settled in Karachi. They migrated to Karachi in the 50s and 60s and you know what they become millionaires in a short spam of time. When i was living in Karachi 8 years ago i knew some families whom all relatives were living in India. And quite often i met their cousins emerged from no where with their typical Behari speaking style. They were illegally living in Karachi without any NIC or passport. Yes once or twice i heard the news about any Hindu family migrated to India, but from my point of view its a dumbest idea to think or ask question about the migration on racial or on religious basis.
now tell me about stupidity bro open ur eyes dont be ignorant
this report is by Al Zareera i found many but they are indian source so this one for you

and when u say benagali and biharis do u mean hindu sikhs or muslim please be specific as per the topic because there are more bengali muslim in world than bengai hindu and more bihari hindu than bihari muslim

please provide the link for ur claim u cannt just say that use the search engine name google

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused: Every month its like 35-40 women who get kidnapped and forcibly converted. Makes me wonder why do Hindus still continue living over there in Pakistan? Why not just move to India where their rights would be respected and there is so much more stability? :frown:

35-40 is in your dreams? if it has been so common them president would not have taken the matter.
Local police say,it may be a matter of " Love ",that guy may have be taken away and police is not convinced that the girl was kidnapped,she may had fled with the guy.People may have been making noise for putting pressure on police to retrieve the girl.

35-40 is in your dreams? if it has been so common them president would not have taken the matter.
Local police say,it may be a matter of " Love ",that guy may have be taken away and police is not convinced that the girl was kidnapped,she may had fled with the guy.People may have been making noise for putting pressure on police to retrieve the girl.
u guys are hopeless cannt u guys c that the mullah first say that non muslims are kafir then they turned again muslim minority ahmadiya i think u can guess next
their objective is just find a kafir

Back
Top Bottom