What's new

Hindu Bengalis colluded with the British

tahsin

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
The Brahmins in particular were responsible for making sure the Muslim masses remained uneducated and were also routinely tortured by them, for over two hundred years. This meant when independence came around and the state of Pakistan created, Bangladeshis simply weren't prepared thus allowing Pakistan to dominate the Bengalis for the next two and half decades. So any of you Bangladeshis here who are pro India, need to take stock and assess yourselves and decide whether you should be Hindu-loving rascals. If I had it my way I would lock you up in prison and throw the key away.

Last edited:
I have frequently felt this forum illustrates what happens when the lunatics take over the asylum. But then who am I to complain, considering I'm one of the chief lunatics myself :enjoy:. Let the entertainment continue.

The Brahmins in particular were responsible for making sure the Muslim masses remained uneducated and were also routinely tortured by them For over two hundred years. This meant when independence came around and the state of Pakistan created, Bangladeshis simply weren't prepared thus allowing Pakistan to dominate the Bengalis for the next two and half decades. So any of you Bangladeshis here who are pro India, need to take stock and assess yourselves and decide whether you should be Hindu-loving rascals. If I had it my way I would lock you up in prison and throw the key away.
yeah ....what about muslims ? muslims did same to hindus for 1000 yrs.........

Pretty soon Bangladesh will be full of extremists and then Bangladeshis Pakistanis will blame it on raw

The Brahmins in particular were responsible for making sure the Muslim masses remained uneducated and were also routinely tortured by them For over two hundred years. This meant when independence came around and the state of Pakistan created, Bangladeshis simply weren't prepared thus allowing Pakistan to dominate the Bengalis for the next two and half decades. So any of you Bangladeshis here who are pro India, need to take stock and assess yourselves and decide whether you should be Hindu-loving rascals. If I had it my way I would lock you up in prison and throw the key away.
Afghanistan is a non Muslim country who is stopping the kids in afghanistan to get education.Do you know malala,do you know India is helping education sector in Afghanistan while jihadis destroyed them.

Get rid of the Hindus in your country! Problem solved.
Dude your IP could be tracked by cyber cell and Hindus can rape u in jail.

The Brahmins in particular were responsible for making sure the Muslim masses remained uneducated and were also routinely tortured by them, for over two hundred years. This meant when independence came around and the state of Pakistan created, Bangladeshis simply weren't prepared thus allowing Pakistan to dominate the Bengalis for the next two and half decades. So any of you Bangladeshis here who are pro India, need to take stock and assess yourselves and decide whether you should be Hindu-loving rascals. If I had it my way I would lock you up in prison and throw the key away.
Your P.M was a student in India once and do you know your brother Bkhtiyar khilji was such a savage they he burned down an entire university.

LOL - Yes - the likes of Bose, Jatin Das, Tagore, even Raja Ram Mohan Roy were all pro-British as opposed to the gallant chaps like Suhrawardy and Mir Jafar. What you been smoking?

Back
Top Bottom