What's new

Hindu Bengalis colluded with the British

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

People who blame others for all of their problems will never succeed.

The Brahmins in particular were responsible for making sure the Muslim masses remained uneducated and were also routinely tortured by them, for over two hundred years. This meant when independence came around and the state of Pakistan created, Bangladeshis simply weren't prepared thus allowing Pakistan to dominate the Bengalis for the next two and half decades. So any of you Bangladeshis here who are pro India, need to take stock and assess yourselves and decide whether you should be Hindu-loving rascals. If I had it my way I would lock you up in prison and throw the key away.

Good imagination power for Dhallywood movies.

All the freedom fighters from Bengal were Hindus, check it.

The Brahmins in particular were responsible for making sure the Muslim masses remained uneducated and were also routinely tortured by them, for over two hundred years. This meant when independence came around and the state of Pakistan created, Bangladeshis simply weren't prepared thus allowing Pakistan to dominate the Bengalis for the next two and half decades. So any of you Bangladeshis here who are pro India, need to take stock and assess yourselves and decide whether you should be Hindu-loving rascals. If I had it my way I would lock you up in prison and throw the key away.

Boka choda :sniper:

what are you on?

the Bengalis WERE Pakistanis.

A) the West Pakistan had well-developed military infrastructure they inherited from British. the British favoured Punjabis (both Muslims and non-Muslims) in their colonial military for political reasons.
B) WP also received more Muhajir migrants (Indian Muslim settlers around 1947) than did East Pakistan
C) WP also received some Muhajir migrants (Bengalis and non-Bengalis) from East Pakistan around 1971, due to Muslimphobic and anti-Urdu sentiments from 'Bengali' nationalists.

all this combined made East Pakistan have less economic power and human capital compared to West Pakistan. that is why East Pakistan became an Indian vassal and has remained so even today.

that is why in 1971, India was not only able to invade East Pakistan, but also turn it into a Hindu country AND even make some of the Muslims celebrate the colonization and Hinduization each year.

Blame others for your incompetence and some day some one might take pity on you.

what are you on?

the Bengalis WERE Pakistanis.

A) the West Pakistan had well-developed military infrastructure they inherited from British. the British favoured Punjabis (both Muslims and non-Muslims) in their colonial military for political reasons.
B) WP also received more Muhajir migrants (Indian Muslim settlers around 1947) than did East Pakistan
C) WP also received some Muhajir migrants (Bengalis and non-Bengalis) from East Pakistan around 1971, due to Muslimphobic and anti-Urdu sentiments from 'Bengali' nationalists.

all this combined made East Pakistan have less economic power and human capital compared to West Pakistan. that is why East Pakistan became an Indian vassal and has remained so even today.

that is why in 1971, India was not only able to invade East Pakistan, but also turn it into a Hindu country AND even make some of the Muslims celebrate the colonization and Hinduization each year.

So by "some Muslims" you mean the Jamatis and the Razakars...

Our literacy rate is still higher than Pakistan!
when you have a history of illiteracy, its signs live on in many generations afterwards. the current demographics of Pakistan contains descendants of past generations more educated than our own (including pedigreed Bengali Muslims who were forced to migrate to West Pakistan by Muslimphobia in 1960s and 1970s East Pakistan/BD). BD has sure made advances in human capital considerably since 1947. however there is a long difficult road to where we can say "our literacy is higher than Pakistan"

i apologize. the Bengalis were the pioneers of Pakistan. they were the most Pakistani out of all Pakistanis
COrrect if I am wrong, but numerically there were more muslims in erswhile east opakistan than west.
ALso the roots of pakistan lay in bangladesh jaamaatis rather than jinnah in the west...

COrrect if I am wrong, but numerically there were more muslims in erswhile east opakistan than west.
ALso the roots of pakistan lay in bangladesh jaamaatis rather than jinnah in the west...
no as i understand JeI were not too supportive of separation of British India into three in 1947

In the first half of the colonial expansion it was Bengali Hindus specially the Jamidars colluded with the British. In the final years after the first world war and after the formation of Muslim League it was the Muslim who colluded with British in limited capacity.

Back
Top Bottom