What's new

Hilter had once played cricket: Book

History is written by winners

We may never know the actual History. Not only in this case.

All we know is the success stories of the winners :)

true but i never understand the logic of hating with Jews

i mean whatever verses you may show me from the Holy Qur'an for example Jews and Christians can't be your friends............ it will always say "Yahood-o-Nasara" in the very same verse. Then why people have double policy? i mean they don't hate Christians like Jews?

Either hate both or hate nobody? why this double standard :rofl:

true but i never understand the logic of hating with Jews

i mean whatever verses you may show me from the Holy Qur'an for example Jews and Christians can't be your friends............ it will always say "Yahood-o-Nasara" in the very same verse. Then why people have double policy? i mean they don't hate Christians like Jews?

Either hate both or hate nobody? why this double standard :rofl:
For why he hated Jews, please read Mein Kampf. He has justified. Though not all accepts the justification :)

Buddy, I did not understand your second point. Can you please put it in simple/different words. Sry, I have not read Qur'an nor I understand Urudu/Hindi. FYI :)

For why he hated Jews, please read Mein Kampf. He has justified. Though not all accepts the justification :)

Buddy, I did not understand your second point. Can you please put it in simple/different words. Sry, I have not read Qur'an nor I understand Urudu/Hindi. FYI :)

then don't worry you don't have to understand the rest of the part

Ignore it

then don't worry you don't have to understand the rest of the part

Ignore it
My curiosity will not allow me to ignore it. :D

From what I could make out from your point, I would like to say this to you, Hitler did not hate Jews just because they are Jew.

"Either hate both or hate nobody" might not be applicable.

My curiosity will not allow me to ignore it. :D

From what I could make out from your point, I would like to say this to you, Hitler did not hate Jews just because they are Jew.

"Either hate both or hate nobody" might not be applicable.

this statement was for Muslim members only ...............it has nothing to do with Hitler...............

Don't worry you won't understand........... just ignore it

Don't know why, But I like the man. And BTW, apart from hating Jews what are the other worst things (if at all) that he did?

na. nothing much. all he did was preach racial superiority, claimed The Reich's right to expand, killed a few dozen million people with his war, experimented with creating a master race, used slave labour and ordered his own troops to their doom in Leningrad.. really a very pleasant fellow. The kind you definitely want around.

na. nothing much. all he did was preach racial superiority, claimed The Reich's right to expand, killed a few dozen million people with his war, experimented with creating a master race, used slave labour and ordered his own troops to their doom in Leningrad.. really a very pleasant fellow. The kind you definitely want around.
@Zaki, Okays...

@su-47, Dude, not all you said can be true. Like i said before, we may never know the actual truth. All we know is the story that is been told to us.

And when it comes to 'Hitler invaded and killed many in war', well that is happening from the first days of human. Do you mean Alexander is as same as Hitler?

welll i amazed that in europe 99.9 percent people love soocer and great hitler loved cricket reason i said hittler great becoz i liked him if he was alive today we dont have those jews ruling the world

Back
Top Bottom