What's new

Hilarious!!! pls don't fall off your seats after reading this!

Why don't we just give Pakistan all of North America? How about if we just moved all Americans to the Moon, and also gave Israel a new territory there for them too? (We will give Israel the dark side, though. Heh!, eh!) Just IMAGINE how peaceful the Earth would be! Excellent proposal. I think Pakistan should take this idea to the UN. It's a winner. Probably would get a 98% positive vote from the UN Member states.
Or Foolish State award in UN lol.

IMO, the avid Ugandan president was metaphorically speaking to promote his idea of integeration of East African states for a cohesive front to combat poverty in africa.

The last few paragraphs speak for what he truly meant.

Museveni has vocally campaigned for a common East African economic and political zone.

Negotiations to establish a tariff free trade zone including Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda have been ongoing for months.

Museveni on Saturday also called for enhanced political integration among the East African nations, suggesting the region would be strengthened by becoming one country.

I agree that the highlighted parts are hilarious. Nevertheless, the message is unique and potent for strengthening of Africa.

We Americans are developing a missile defense for the moon, too! If those Ugandans show up to steal our moon colony, then we'll shoot them out of the moon vacuum!! Also we will not let any Pakistani Taliban land either! We will share with Mumbai slum children and cute puppies, though. By the way, we are treating the Moonie population well. Their reservations are the best. :agree: :usflag:

Are you also bringing Democracy to the Moon as well?:angel:

Are you also bringing Democracy to the Moon as well?:angel:

Well, sort of. We aren't going to give the native Moonie population a vote for the first 100 years, starting in 1969 when we first set up our colony. So the Moonies can vote in 2069. But they are happy anyway. They are free to eat hamburgers from McDonald's and to drink Coca-Cola. So they are ecstatic!

No offense meant to the Africans and their dreams and aspirations. But just read the highlighted parts for some good laughs

All he is trying to do is motivate his people to reach new height. He is setting them up with high hope and ambitious goal which is perfectly ok even though it may sound funny to some.
It's leaders job to inspire people to work harder so that they eventually can go to moon and do other things as J.F Kennedy once said. Good luck to people of Uganda with their ambitious goal.:tup:

Well, I don't know about others, but can guess what Indians will do after getting on the moon.

They will stick a "Made in India" tag to it! :rofl::rofl:

Why don't we just give Pakistan all of North America? How about if we just moved all Americans to the Moon, and also gave Israel a new territory there for them too? (We will give Israel the dark side, though. Heh!, eh!) Just IMAGINE how peaceful the Earth would be! Excellent proposal. I think Pakistan should take this idea to the UN. It's a winner. Probably would get a 98% positive vote from the UN Member states.

i ve got a better idea , why dont we send all off pakistan and afganistan to the moon , tell israelies to go to pak, india gets kashmir ,the world would be peaceful ever after

Well, I don't know about others, but can guess what Indians will do after getting on the moon.

They will stick a "Made in India" tag to it! :rofl::rofl:

They already did! Remember the moon impact probe of the Chandrayaan? So technically there are only two flags on the moon right now.

1. The 'fluttering' US flag.

2. The Indian Tiranga.

ps: The Russians or the Chinese weren't smart enough to plant their flags there.

All he is trying to do is motivate his people to reach new height. He is setting them up with high hope and ambitious goal which is perfectly ok even though it may sound funny to some.
It's leaders job to inspire people to work harder so that they eventually can go to moon and do other things as J.F Kennedy once said. Good luck to people of Uganda with their ambitious goal.:tup:

I agree.

There is no commercial motive to go to the moon (the UN treaties already prevent commercial exploitation of moon, which is a common resource). One stated reason is "development of R&D capabilities", sometimes development of defense tech. Other than that the main reason most countries go to the moon is to just be there - the same reason Edmund Hillary gave for climbing the Everest "because it was there". Some have even said that the only reason Armstrong was sent to the moon was so that they could put a flag there before the Soviets did.

So saying that Africans want to go to the moon so that they can ask "what are you Americans doing here all alone" is not a far fetched reason to go to the moon.

Uganda might not get the moon soon, but I'd think South Africa and possibly Egypt could do a moon shot if they wanted to. Egypt would probably start by dusting off their old Badr-2000 plans (it was a two stage missile) and South Africa already has an ICBM in the works (Jericho).

"Then we can say to the Americans: 'What are you doing here all alone?'."

c7096b25a5d993ecd86433f3f28b498e.gif

I don;t find that funny either
I do sincerely hope so that they do go to the moon.
I didn;t read that the moon belongs to:, Russia, China, India, Europe or the US
but the Earth.

Yeah well, it's quite funny and all, but let them spend all the $$$ involved in going to the moon on their own starved people for crying out loud.
After that, we can look to the moon and perhaps beyond, but right now, there are too many people without basic life needs in those african countries.
Going to the moon should be the least priority for all these nations.

:rofl:it was hilarios...
"We must also go there and say: 'What are you people doing up here?'.":rofl::rofl:

It was funny, but seems like it was intentional ....

He is trying to lobby to unite east African countries together to welfare of the people and it may be a great idea because a bigger country they can demand more aids at UN or may be a mare political ambition to rule bigger chunk of Africa.

I didn't find the original thing funny but the following conversation is hilarious....the best one was "they will put a made in India sticker there" :enjoy:

I didn;t read that the moon belongs to:, Russia, China, India, Europe or the US
but the Earth.

Interesting thing to say...I never thought of it that way!

Back
Top Bottom