What's new

Hijacked INDIAN sailors' families seek Pakistan's help

I really dont know whats running inside the brains of those in powers. If it was any western natin, they would have sent their navy and rescued them by now.

Our Navy is more than capable of rescuing them. This attitude of our govt makes me :hitwall::hitwall:

The navy is doing its work . One cant engage it everytime to resecue invididuals but there must be some other steps too. Unfortuantely the Indian govt has been behaving naively in these cases dont know for what

we only object when Indians call paid potato trade during flood as "help"
anyway any comment on plight of Indian sailors and any possible help from Indian govt?
Media reporting just LOC news. Army Chief in Press Conference. So no idea as such. Haven't heard it in headlines too.

Haters will always hate.. Most Pakistanis (And I personally know a lot of them) are not like the ones we find in majority on this forum. They are more like Armstrong and Oscar. Patriotic, but not crazy.. :)

Yeah, haters are born to hate! And now I have reasons to believe this trait ain't going to change. But, Karan, I wonder if we can extend the very thing to Indian fellows on PDF? There's hardy a member who's not anti-Pak, seriosuly. During past few days, after loc incident, Indian members I believed were comparatively saner ended up no different from ones who express themselves openly. I'd say majority is far better, at least they express themselves sincerely, unlike hypocrite who pretend to be indifferent!

for your information i dont hate India. you can continue hating Pakistan :)

I thank the Pakistani activist.

There are people who also are like that guy in India.

The navy is doing its work . One cant engage it everytime to resecue invididuals but there must be some other steps too. Unfortuantely the Indian govt has been behaving naively in these cases dont know for what

Let there be good relations between ordinary citizens of both the countries ;)

ansar abbasi should not help them

pure india ka theka le rakha hum ne

apne problem khud solve karo ab

Yeah, haters are born to hate! And now I have reasons to believe this trait ain't going to change. But, Karan, I wonder if we can extend the very thing to Indian fellows on PDF? There's hardy a member who's not anti-Pak, seriosuly. During past few days, after loc incident, Indian members I believed were comparatively saner ended up no different from ones who express themselves openly. I'd say majority is far better, at least they express themselves sincerely, unlike hypocrite who pretend to be indifferent!

My apologies if my post came across as being specific to Pakistani posters. Since I was speaking as an Indian, I was commenting on how most Pakistanis are not like Pakistani members who comeup with hateful posts on this forum. And without fail, the same applies in the other direction too. On this forum, though the Indian hate is a little muted due to administration being Pakistani, but go to an Indian forum, and you will find no less..

Mat karo, apne logon ki madad kar lo wahi bahut hai. :D

But then there is an obvious reason these people are seeking Pakistan's help....why didn't they approach their own govenment.
Faready wahan sadha lagata hey jahan sey usko umeed houtey hey.

Hope for the sake of humanity, Pakistan helps them out while you can later impress them with how many billions there are sitting in Indian coffers. :D

But then there is an obvious reason these people are seeking Pakistan's help....why didn't they approach their own govenment.
Hope for the sake of humanity, Pakistan helps them out while you can later impress them with how many billions there are sitting in Indian coffers. :D
Go and watch few videos I shared today on Aman ka Tamassha thread. e literally gave heart to Pakistani to save his life. :D

There surely seems to be a trend in it

Want a good doctor.. Ask for India's help
Need some body to mediate with pirates.. Ask a Pakistani NGO :)

But i don remember any recent incident where navy was used to rescue hostages. The MARCOS have the capability, but they need orders which are political.

ansar abbasi should not help them

pure india ka theka le rakha hum ne

apne problem khud solve karo ab

dont worry ansar abbasi only writes for the News .

Burny will continue honouring humanity with support of rest of us Pakistanis

Thanks Mr Burny, but Indian govt cant help, its simply against the GoI policy to pay ransom openly. And once you start paying, you will be targetted.

Thanks Mr Burny, but Indian govt cant help, its simply against the GoI policy to pay ransom openly. And once you start paying, you will be targetted.

Indian govt paid in the past but anyway this is the last excuse Indians present for their apathy towards helping the kidnapped Indians every now and then.

if Indian govt cant pay then what is stopping rich Indians from helping these victim families?

Indian govt paid in the past but anyway this is the last excuse Indians present for their apathy towards helping the kidnapped Indians every now and then.

if Indian govt cant pay then what is stopping rich Indians from helping these victim families?
When did Indian govt pay. After the air india hijack drama, GoI is very shy of negotiating openly. Most hostage negotiations are done via NGOs or some eminent persons and almost never the cash is mentioned.

I hope no rich Indian pays up for it. It will only ensure more hijack and more pain and suffering.

Back
Top Bottom