What's new

Hijabi Muslim beaten up for hanging with Hindu boy

@Jango @waz @LeGenD Please review this thread it serves no purpose expect to excite the shrivelled epididymis of our Indian guests.

Your values are at odds with the free world. They are not being accepted.

We will see more freedom, and even marriage as an institution will crumble. The state will take over the role of the parents.

For you sure

For your cultures of course

Hell maybe even for liberal muslims

But Islam is something entirely different, that 2 BILLION and growing core with the youngest median age of all faiths is what will give us growth for the next generation

And our values, faith will fundamentally remain unbending whilst your bend and deform

People here keep posting stuff about interfaith relations as if it’s quite common in India. The reality is that only around 1% of marriages are outside someone’s religion. People pick random incidents to make it seem like one or the other group is making conquests.

View attachment 927097

View attachment 927098
View attachment 927100

Yep India is a divided hate filled society

And that's how it should be

Only Pajeetnis would be with Pajeets.
No one else likes ugly, smelly, cow worshipping pajeets.

The fact she gave it up at all is the issue but you being Indian can only focus on your small dick and that's a fact.

Enjoy ... now go
Read your post. You were salty about the fact that a Bihari with small D made her abandon Islam.
That red dot!! 😂🤣😁

Fact : you pajeet don't even know how to use Photoshop 🤣😂
Go watch her video. She wears a bindi and sindoor. No photoshop

Read your post. You were salty about the fact that a Bihari with small D made her abandon Islam.

So you agree that the pictures were Photoshopped.

For the video, I do not understand the language nor her situation,she could be or her children under threats.

When you spot a lie and a misinformation, aka your photoshopped pictures, everything is possible with pajeets.....

So you agree that the pictures were Photoshopped.

For the video, I do not understand the language nor her situation,she could be or her children under threats.

When you spot a lie and a misinformation, aka your photoshopped pictures, everything is possible with pajeets.....
She was a rich Kashmiri Muslim girl who married a Bihari Hindu labourer. Converted to Hinduism on her own.

Watch this video. She is wearing red dot (bindi). So this image is not photoshopped.

No dick head....I an annoyed she gave up God for a man. I can't imagine how someone can do that. You are Indian you cannot comprehend that so you are stuck on the word dick.

India is a highly radicalised country. A mob masquerading as a nation, a symbol of piracy and perversion.

She was a rich Kashmiri Muslim girl who married a Bihari Hindu labourer. Converted to Hinduism on her own.

Watch this video. She is wearing red dot (bindi). So this image is not photoshopped.

Rich?? So what ??? Stop being a slave of money, fashion, persons, human stupidities,.....

I'm glad every time some stupid brainwashed, retarded people leave Islam, we got intelligent people converting in thousands from all over the word, that's suits me very well.

Said that, please keep your religion, don't look into Islam 😂🤣

that 2 BILLION
This number includes those who are forced/coerced to believe, via social pressure or harsh laws.
I'm seeing a big surge in extremely liberal and extremely conservative Muslims.
Let's see where this goes.
If you don't bend, you break.

Back
Top Bottom