What's new

Hijabi Muslim beaten up for hanging with Hindu boy

so strong even most are doing with first cousins = brittle bones and retardation..

UK NHS is overwhelmed by PAKISTANI retardation kids because this very problem

you know it ;)

weak bones and mental retardation brain.. all because property must be kept in family, the main thing in life for Pakistanis lol

Yaar Muslims are now past 2 BILLION

I get it your upset,, but I'm telling you a reality

That even western conservatives are finding out, and it's that Muslims values, family and community will beat them because their own values and families are disintegrating

Hindus are not too far behind, modern Hindu feminism is rife

Like I said whores can come from anywhere, but be realistic Hindu society is pumping out this immorality,

It's why Indian Muslims can corner beghairat or whore behavior in their community

That even western conservatives are finding out, and it's that Muslims values, family and community will beat them because their own values and families are disintegrating

Like I said whores can come from anywhere, but be realistic Hindu society is pumping out this immorality,

It's why Indian Muslims can corner beghairat or whore behavior in their community
we're living in harmony for the overwhelming part, bro.

baaki, western feminist and homo degeneracy is effecting everyone equally, westerners more than anyone else..

look, you're not going to beat their heads in and make them all "moral" and etc.. forget about it

there's going to be "Rebels" within your lot.. best not go full taliban on their azzes imo

Muslim whores want to be friends with benefits with their Hindu lovers
Benefits (in this sense) and Hindu should go in a sentence together.

She could do a better job with her pinkie. :lol:

Well for a small dick she gave up God. I have no sympathy for her. Stupid woman deserves what she got
EXACTLY

Usually the men insecure about women marrying into other religions are incels and also have a small pp.
Inceldom is so rampant there's a term for indian incels.
Currycels

so strong even most are doing with first cousins = brittle bones and retardation..

you know it ;)

weak bones and mental retardation brain.. all because property must be kept in family, the main thing in life for Pakistanis lol
Lol yea right (not). I actually know a doc who works for NHS and he himself married his cousin.

Lol yea right (not). I actually know a doc who works for NHS and he himself married his cousin.
I'd really rather not get into the gutter

just paying back a serial offender psychopath in his own coin.

you know it ;)

Be very careful or I will post which Hindu god married hsi own sister. Yes sister. From the same mother and same stomach. U are on thin ice my neighbour

Be very careful or I will post which Hindu god married hsi own sister. Yes sister. From the same mother and same stomach. U are on thin ice my neighbour
you can doing it

we are not giving the so much importance to god

I'm know the many more stories about them than you :)

bro why are this kind of threads being posted on a geopolitical defense forum.. Make a thread for it or go with it to twitter @waz

Women are emotionally fucked anyone whoever can push their emotional buttons will get 'em be it, hindu, muslim or any other religion. its just their urge to feel that rollercoaster of emotions and thrill will always get them, i've done hardcore feminists who hated, islam and muslim guys and yet they end up fing a muslim. These hijabi gals are nothing. its not because they are sluts or whores, every women has this urge. You just need to get them to trust and they will literally do anything for you. End of story. Another reason is we live in a hypersexual age, so the solution is to marry them at around 19-20, tell them to use birth control and have fun, you can have kids later when u have urself established and this is not being done, for muslim gal marriage means kids and doing household chores and zero fun.

Well for a small dick she gave up God. I have no sympathy for her. Stupid woman deserves what she got
If she gave up on Islam for a big D. Would it be okay then

Benefits (in this sense) and Hindu should go in a sentence together.

She could do a better job with her pinkie
Would you say the same about your girls who marry Chinese men?

People here keep posting stuff about interfaith relations as if it’s quite common in India. The reality is that only around 1% of marriages are outside someone’s religion. People pick random incidents to make it seem like one or the other group is making conquests.

IMG_1178.jpeg

IMG_1179.jpeg

IMG_1180.jpeg

Your values are at odds with the free world. They are not being accepted.

We will see more freedom, and even marriage as an institution will crumble. The state will take over the role of the parents.

Back
Top Bottom