What's new

Hiiiii Sorry About the late intro......

Moon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Uhhh so I kinda made a really late member intro but I gotta ask a few senior members on a few things. If that's possible.

Q1) How do I reply to a question on my profile?
Q2) How do I start a thread?.
Q3)How do I P.M someone?
Q4)How do I write on someones profile?

Yep that's kinda it.......:p:

Uhhh so I kinda made a really late member intro but I gotta ask a few senior members on a few things. If that's possible.

Q3)How do I P.M someone?

I am not senior here but can suggest some answers

1. Use comment functionality appearing at left side of the comment of person posting on your profile

2. Go to "Forum" select the relevant forum where you want to post your thread and click "Create Thread" option at top or at bottom. There are some restrictions on linking etc. That depends on number of messages you have posted on this forum

3. P.M is I think "Tagging" use @ and then add user name like @Mr. Meeeeeeep , when you do that there is always an LOV to suggest user name you want to tag.

4. Go to their profile (everybody has his /her privacy preferences) if you can access it and just post your comment

All answers are imported from Potato land.

Q3)How do I P.M someone?

1.right side of the question,you will see an option of comment on it,press it and reply.
2.Go to forum ,press on a forum you wish to view,such as "Pakistan Army",once you have opened it,right under 'Alerts' you will see 'Post New Thread' click on it and that should do it.
3.P.m?????????
4.easy,right click on his name and chose an option of 'open in new tab' the rest is quite easy.

3. P.M is I think "Tagging" use @ and then add user name like @Mr. Meeeeeeep , when you do that there is always an LOV to suggest user name you want to tag.
3.P.m?????????

He meant personal message. That facility existed long back, but not anymore. Apparently some hormone filled youngsters abused that facility to furiously PM members of the opposite sex.:rofl::pdf:

Currently, only mods/admins/webby can PM somebody, and if they do, you can reply to them via PM. Otherwise, you can write on their profile page, or tag them using @, but it will be visible to everybody.

@WebMaster saab, at least give us the ability to PM mods and staff.

I promise not to ask any of them out on a date.:angel:

Weeeeeeeeeeelcomeeeeeeeeeee to theeeeeee forum.

Weeeeeeeeeeelcomeeeeeeeeeee to theeeeeee forum.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I am not senior here but can suggest some answers

1. Use comment functionality appearing at left side of the comment of person posting on your profile

2. Go to "Forum" select the relevant forum where you want to post your thread and click "Create Thread" option at top or at bottom. There are some restrictions on linking etc. That depends on number of messages you have posted on this forum

4. Go to their profile (everybody has his /her privacy preferences) if you can access it and just post your comment

All answers are imported from Potato land.

1.right side of the question,you will see an option of comment on it,press it and reply.
2.Go to forum ,press on a forum you wish to view,such as "Pakistan Army",once you have opened it,right under 'Alerts' you will see 'Post New Thread' click on it and that should do it.
3.P.m?????????
4.easy,right click on his name and chose an option of 'open in new tab' the rest is quite easy.

There is no comment functionality command..... Halp

On right bottom of comment on your profile, there will options of Thank and Comment.
No Private Messages facility for potatoes.
By potatoes,do you mean new members.Do i get such options?

What you will do with PMs? It's not a dating site :big_boss:
Dude,i had no idea.Plus i'm just asking because i get this left of 'alerts' 'Inbox' ,it scrolls down and reads you have no recent conversations,curious can one start a conversation or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom