What's new

Hiiiii Sorry About the late intro......

and I was wondering why you have not introduced yourself yet, apology accepted

1.right side of the question,you will see an option of comment on it,press it and reply.
2.Go to forum ,press on a forum you wish to view,such as "Pakistan Army",once you have opened it,right under 'Alerts' you will see 'Post New Thread' click on it and that should do it.
3.P.m?????????
4.easy,right click on his name and chose an option of 'open in new tab' the rest is quite easy.

Could you just post me a pic of where the comment button is, just the functionality thingy???

And to those calling me Mr. Peep its Meeeeeeeeeeep. :P

Could you just post me a pic of where the comment button is, just the functionality thingy???

And to those calling me Mr. Peep its Meeeeeeeeeeep. :P
Comment on a post in your profile page right?

Errrrr yes
I think so.
ok wait.

@Mr. Meeeeeeep this should help .Don't get what's so tough about this? this should do it.
hgghgh.png

@Mr. Meeeeeeep You come of sounding kid like and the conflation of Mr and female is confusing …

but your posts are innocently charming in any case! A good thing in our so serious world IMHoO.

Welcome buddy, Tay.

P.S. Having been a Management member in other fora, do allow some time for them to answer you.
I know it sounds far fetched but a rumor has it that they actually have lives of their own in reality. ;)

@Mr. Meeeeeeep You come of sounding kid like and the conflation of Mr and female is confusing …

but your posts are innocently charming in any case! A good thing in our so serious world IMHoO.

Welcome buddy, Tay.

P.S. Having been a Management member in other fora, do allow some time for them to answer you.
I know it sounds far fetched but a rumor has it that they actually have lives of their own in reality. ;)

Oh yea my user name. Well:
1) It's named after my favorite character in Phineas & Ferb (Although it's not a main character plus it wears a mustache so it can speak.. how cool is that?)
2) In case people start annoying me on my gender (unlikely) I can easily tag along as ''unspecified" and get away with it.

And thanks appreciate it.:-)

Dude,i had no idea.Plus i'm just asking because i get this left of 'alerts' 'Inbox' ,it scrolls down and reads you have no recent conversations,curious can one start a conversation or something like that?
TTAs and Mods can start a conversation with you.
@SpArK could you start a conversation with him just to slake his curiosity. :P
Btw am sure you would never want to receive a Pm from a mod, for it starts like this
Hi Username
We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is one of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.
XXXXXXX

Thanks PDF team
This is their standard template :coffee:

Btw welcome @Mr. Meeeeeeep

Back
Top Bottom