What's new

Higher income groups may be taxed to fund Zarb-e-Azb

I hope Military can know the trick Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar are playing with them..................trying to make them unpopular in business and tax payer community by imposing additional taxes on name of Zarb e Azab . What military need to do is to take billions out of bellies of Nawaz Sharif and his cronies, Zardari and his cronies and people like Malik Riaz and Mansha ! Military will get much more then they wished for and country will be free of corruption ! This is what people of Pakistan want ! Get money from the corrupt and don't disturb the tax payer which is already being squeezed more and more !!!!!!

I am surprised by your comments .It is the responsibility of Govt to make strategies and implement taxes what's wrong with you .This is Pak Army and no one wants to defame them .After all we all are fighting war for our survival .

Safe to say the haves including politicians are to be taxed?

come on,, the politicians are the poorer part of our society, no one earns anywhere near to the targeted 50 Million. haven't you ever seen there Tax submission forms?? they are commonly available on internet these days.

They are poor people, only the rich ones like government employes will be taxed because the other rich ones, the businessmen usually ignore such stupid activities like taxation and stuff. :)

Talk about insult to injury! This was never our war; get Mushy and his hypocrites to pay for it. Why isn't the USA picking up the bill? We have already paid too much in lives for what? So that Americans can sleep safely at night. What about our safety?

We should clear our mind about the so called War on Terror . Yes ! No doubt that it is American war but it is a war imposed on Muslims of the world by the Zionists ! Pakistan or Afghanistan are the targets of this war ! The so called TTP Al Qaeda or ISIS are tools of the USA and its Zionist collaborators and their aim is to create chaos and destruction among all Muslim countries and then weaken them and ultimately making them collapse and break into small pieces !

Please don't expect USA or West to pay anything to Pakistan ..........they will just pay bribe to our corrupt and soul selling elite so that they can help Zionist in the agenda against Muslims and they have nothing to do with our welfare !

We have to wake up to the reality and act accordingly to save ourselves , our culture, and our countries !

Talk about insult to injury! This was never our war; get Mushy and his hypocrites to pay for it. Why isn't the USA picking up the bill? We have already paid too much in lives for what? So that Americans can sleep safely at night. What about our safety?
You people have nurtured these extremists once...it is not that you are saints who got nothing to do with them...this is called karma.

I hope Military can know the trick Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar are playing with them..................trying to make them unpopular in business and tax payer community by imposing additional taxes on name of Zarb e Azab . What military need to do is to take billions out of bellies of Nawaz Sharif and his cronies, Zardari and his cronies and people like Malik Riaz and Mansha ! Military will get much more then they wished for and country will be free of corruption ! This is what people of Pakistan want ! Get money from the corrupt and don't disturb the tax payer which is already being squeezed more and more !!!!!!
What makes you think pak army is free of corruption.
In a corrupt society almost everyone would be corrupt...the more powerful the more corrupted ....pak army is very powerful...if anyone thinks pak army is not corrupt ,it is just ignorance.

Lets start with taxing the agriculture and politicians. Middle class people have have became billionaires after entering politics like Asif Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. The assets of the corrupt politicians must be seized.

We should clear our mind about the so called War on Terror . Yes ! No doubt that it is American war but it is a war imposed on Muslims of the world by the Zionists ! Pakistan or Afghanistan are the targets of this war ! The so called TTP Al Qaeda or ISIS are tools of the USA and its Zionist collaborators and their aim is to create chaos and destruction among all Muslim countries and then weaken them and ultimately making them collapse and break into small pieces !

Please don't expect USA or West to pay anything to Pakistan ..........they will just pay bribe to our corrupt and soul selling elite so that they can help Zionist in the agenda against Muslims and they have nothing to do with our welfare !

We have to wake up to the reality and act accordingly to save ourselves , our culture, and our countries !
Have some shame boss...you are eating American money and you have the audacity to accuse them..if tomorrow America stops funding ,your country will be in tatters.

10-15 percent is very high. And if they are businessmen , they will compensate it by increasing the price of commodity.

no they wont, its coming from their income not the income of their business i believe (which is always in a loss i am sure), but if they do increase prices then they have even more income and they will pay even more taxes

no they wont, its coming from their income not the income of their business i believe (which is always in a loss i am sure), but if they do increase prices then they have even more income and they will pay even more taxes

Raising taxes will affect investment, and by tax I mean any tax.

You people have nurtured these extremists once...it is not that you are saints who got nothing to do with them...this is called karma.

We are completely innocent of what you accuse us of! You may quote the likes of Ghair-Musharaf and Asad 'Munafiq' Durrani, who in the World arena made statements to sell their books or for other inncentives, i.e visa, finance, treachery or showing their true colors as anti-Pakistan.

Reflect on this: In A.K we have a LARGE workforce from FATA. I have asked people from that area and the concensus is, Pashtoons have a tradition of REVENGE and are holding the GOVERNMENT responsible for the murder of their loved ones from DRONES! The hardcore TTP are small who call Muslims; Kuffar and, yes they have support from outside! The rest are out there for revenge. STOP the drones, the WAR is OVER!

Have some shame boss...you are eating American money and you have the audacity to accuse them..if tomorrow America stops funding ,your country will be in tatters.

We don't eat American money! Don't you dare come on here and preach to us about American ''HELP''! We have lost 50,000+ lives, 4,000+ soldiers for this so called American ''HELP''.

As an ordinary Pakistani, we DON'T want their HELP! Go and ask any ORDINARY Pakistani and they will tell you the same!

We call people like you a ''shit-stirrer'', but I don't care what your agenda is. You can have the Americans, we don't want them; 86% agree wth me.

They already told us in Newsweek magazine about breaking-up Pakistan on ethnic lines. The break-up of the Middle-East is before our eyes.

I have NEVER called them ''elite''. That implies they are better than the rest of us in every way. Like you said, corrupt, and sell-outs. I call them low-lives and NEVER given them any respect when talking to them!!

Do that and tell your family, and especially your friends. Prepare to defend our country under occupation and you won't be the only one doing it!

Do you know how Iraq War was lost? The American army could not break into Baghdad, they bribed the generals with money, citizenship for them and their families if they disbanded the Army, and the rest is history!

I am surprised by your comments .It is the responsibility of Govt to make strategies and implement taxes what's wrong with you .This is Pak Army and no one wants to defame them .After all we all are fighting war for our survival .

Don't forget the statement of Government Minister " Hum Daleel walon ke saath hein Ghulail walon ke saath nahee " . I am sorry but most of our politicians are either too corrupt or complete traitors and should have been either hanged or behind the bars !

What makes you think pak army is free of corruption.
In a corrupt society almost everyone would be corrupt...the more powerful the more corrupted ....pak army is very powerful...if anyone thinks pak army is not corrupt ,it is just ignorance.

Pakistan military is one of most organized , efficient and least corrupt institute in Pakistan . Our society is not corrupt but just few top elite who have sold their souls to devil and toe the line of devil worshippers. Insha Allah their days are numbered and Pakistan will be free of them soon........long live Pakistan and down with those who wish to harm Pakistan !

Back
Top Bottom