What's new

High resolution pictures of JF-17

EDhFL14.jpg

i dont see that happening ...EFs, F-15s thy already hv their hands full ....
yes its true.. but it is still useful. imagine saudi national guard want its own jets ?
plus imagine if we join them and take it to the next level ? 10 -15 years from now this plane can be something else. you never know

yes its true.. but it is still useful. imagine saudi national guard want its own jets ?
plus imagine if we join them and take it to the next level ? 10 -15 years from now this plane can be something else. you never know

Yes true, its good to fill in as a low running cost workhorse to free up funds for other projects, the running cost on the latest jets are way too much, plus offers the advanced weapons that US/EU will never release.. but Pakistan should start thinking of JF-18 or JF-31 in 10yrs.

Yes true, its good to fill in as a low running cost workhorse to free up funds for other projects, the running cost on the latest jets are way too much, plus offers the advanced weapons that US/EU will never release.. but Pakistan should start thinking of JF-18 or JF-31 in 10yrs.
my personal opinion we should have joined from the start. anyways if this might cause saudi some political tension with the west. i think we still should join the program secretly from under the table. we should put all our weight on this project even if its done unofficially. i have the same opinion on all pakistani R&D missiles program.
i think saudi pak relations are not as its suppose to be. maybe they are lazy. OR maybe they work together quietly for political reasons. one thing for sure is saudi government always work quietly specially in those types of work.

my personal opinion we should have joined from the start. anyways if this might cause saudi some political tension with the west. i think we still should join the program secretly from under the table. we should put all our weight on this project even if its done unofficially. i have the same opinion on all pakistani R&D missiles program.
i think saudi pak relations are not as its suppose to be. maybe they are lazy. OR maybe they work together quietly for political reasons. one thing for sure is saudi government always work quietly specially in those types of work.

Saudi investment can lead to something like this. A true rival to Gripen-NG

PAFJF-17ThunderinCGIforprojectedfut.jpg

Its not wise to raise another airforce national guards r good with choppers .

Back
Top Bottom