What's new

High rates of Divorce in Pak society and esp in Military class

Proud of my Pashtun culture. Feminism hasn't touched us and can't touch us.
Don't make such claims -- As we have no doubts that feminism is from Dajjal's fitnah, and dajjal's fitnah is the greatest tribulation --- Anyone exposed to modernism will be affected (and the reason we are advised to flee away from dajjal) ----- nothing got to do with race or culture, people living in cities will be mostly affected.

Divorce is a rare event in Pashtun culture.

A man is looked down upon if he divorces his wife. I remember how Imran Khan was made a joke of because of divorcing two wives and people used to say "he can't take care of his wives, how the hell would he run a country". You're not considered man enough if you divorce your wife.

But when it does happen, it's for a very good reason.

do your women really want to be in shuttle cock burkas?

Okay, but we seriously need to give women their equal rights. There is no question of it. Doesn't matter if the jews do it or the christians do it.
I don't know about equal and unequal, what I do know is that in Islam, there are rights & duties for both men & women. All the ills we see in our society is the result of not following ALLAH's hukum.

Divorce is a rare event in Pashtun culture.

A man is looked down upon if he divorces his wife. I remember how Imran Khan was made a joke of because of divorcing two wives and people used to say "he can't take care of his wives, how the hell would he run a country". You're not considered man enough if you divorce your wife.

But when it does happen, it's for a very good reason.

Do men have any rights?

The mental trauma is drastic. I have seen lives get destroyed due to this denial.

Divorce is a natural thing. That is why Quran mentions it.

narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397; Muslim, 4822.
@CHACHA"G"
@Desert Fox name of the book?
Book is called: Sexual Utopia in Power by F Roger Devlin

@CHACHA"G" @StormBreaker @Azadkashmir @Clutch @Syed Hammad Ahmed
Thank you both brothers …...
@Desert Fox , don't waist your time on him/her , Just look at how he run away from Equal Rights , Equal Responsibilities ……..

Don't make such claims -- As we have no doubts that feminism is from Dajjal's fitnah, and dajjal's fitnah is the greatest tribulation --- Anyone exposed to modernism will be affected (and the reason we are advised to flee away from dajjal) ----- nothing got to do with race or culture, people living in cities will be mostly affected.
100% agree with you …… Current age is greatest fitna of Dajjali Nizam ….. And time of real Dajjal arrival is not that far..

Do men have any rights?
in women's world , we don't ……….. Spent your whole life working for women and in the end get blame for every thing …..

in women's world , we don't ……….. Spent your whole life working for women and in the end get blame for every thing …..

Men are not animals who must be tied down on an ox cart as soon as they reach maturity.

I demand equal rights for men in Pakistan.

Men are not animals who must be tied down on an ox cart as soon as they reach maturity.

I demand equal rights for men in Pakistan.
#Me too ,,,,,,,, had enough of women right bulshit when in reality these women have all the rights …. Just look at current family system (women have control on every thing as Mother , Wife , Daughter , Sister , Daughter-in-Law).

#Me too ,,,,,,,, had enough of women right bulshit when in reality these women have all the rights …. Just look at current family system (women have control on every thing as Mother , Wife , Daughter , Sister , Daughter-in-Law).

men are just cannon fodder to a woman's ambitions.

I declare today to be called a day of remembrance to all the black widow spider victims

Aap tou keh rehe hein dajjal aa bhi giya hai. a.
Dajjal's fitnah is the greatest tribulation, all Anbiyas (elaihi salatu wassalam) warned their people though dajjal's appearance is during end of times.

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No Prophet was sent but he warned his people about the one-eyed liar. He is one-eyed, but your Lord is not one-eyed, and between his eyes will be written ‘kaafir.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 6598)

One is the physical appearance of dajjal, the other is the years of deception before his appearance:

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, preceding the False Messiah will be years of deception, in which the truthful are belied, the liars are believed, the trustworthy are discredited, the treacherous are trusted, and the disgraceful speak.” It was said, “Who are the disgraceful?” The Prophet said, “Little wicked men who speak about the affairs of common people.” (Musnad Aḥmad 13298)

Hi Everyone @Oscar @Horus @Windjammer @Everyone else

I have recently seen four marriages dissolving and family going into disarray with destruction of family and children. This is all what i have seen in last one year. All have come from our military class and not the high officers class but from relatively decently educated middle grade young officers class. The divorce rates are already astonishingly high in civilian classes and that is all due to the 'faminine revolution' and rules being drafted in legislature giving females unprecedented rights in name of female liberty. Most certainly these females living with young officers are not oppressed, they come from good origins, have good education. They are not like the poor unducated class. This is bizzare and i was distressed with that. In one case, the female not only destroyed the life of the young man but also took away the children and now he has to present himself to court every month to meet his children. In this case, the female's father is a former brigadere and he has concieved several bogus charges against him in addition to divorce ( i say they are bogus, because i know the family for 25 years atleast).

This is all happened when we have embarked on dajjals feminist revolution and started drafting all kind of pro-female legalities and rules changing the balance between male and female as ordained by Allah SWT. I feel shattered to see this. We need to kickstart a campaign to stop this fanatic course of destruction.
Instead of making stupid comments, how about producing actual facts and statistics.

Also, instead of blaming feminists, how about asking what the problem with those marriages were?

This is the reason why I barely log in anymore, because I have to be constantly reminded about just how little people actually know about the subjects they talk about.

It was said, “Who are the disgraceful?” The Prophet said, “Little wicked men who speak about the affairs of common people.” (Musnad Aḥmad 13298)

May Allah forgive me

Also, instead of blaming feminists, how about asking what the problem with those marriages were?

Clash of civilisation.

East versus West

Last edited:
do your women really want to be in shuttle cock burkas?

I suggest you go walk up to one of our women and tell her she should flash her boobs and *** to you like in West and attain freedom from this burqa.

She would tell you if she want to be repressed in this burqa, probably beat you up like the creep you are.

Our women understand that walking naked for pleasure of horny man isn't freedom and respect. Respect is how Islam has prescribed.

Sadly, this western idea of nakedness - freedom is slowly seeping in but the ones that do follow it are considered whoreish and easy to bed and not liked. So they're a source of shame for their family rightly.

Don't like our culture? Good. We will enjoy your naked women while protecting ours. Parade them in the name of freedom while everyone measures their measurements.

Back
Top Bottom