What's new

High ranking serving military officer demands COAS General Bajwa's resignation: Major Adil (retired)

When people came out even a powerful man holding three positions, it is other matter two were fake: president and Field Marshall, Ayub Khan has to go.
Bajra is not Ayub. He shall face hangman noose. He has made whole army hostage to his personal interests.

Anyone who has a Iota of Honor, Dignity and Love for Pakistan would want to see Bajwa gone and Army not interfering in Political matters. Hazrat Omar RA has sacked Khalid Bin Waleed in the middle of battle of Yarmook because people starting to believing that victory was coming because of Khalid RA not Allah, Khalid Bin Waleed RA was just a General of Army of Muslims and he was under the command of Khalifa-e-Waqt which was Umar Khattab RA, Try that in Pakistan. But i bet everyone in Pakistan Army to be fully confirm Janaati Muslim while going against the basic fundamentals rules of Islamic Governing system.

A serving high ranking army officer asking a retired major to demand resignation from a current COAS? :lol:
And some loser had to create an entirely new thread on this nonsense.
Since the high ranking serving officer cannot make this announcement public himself, he has asked an outspoken ex officer to go public with this

Hey @PanzerKiel , are you currently serving? I haven’t seen your input in any political threads.

I am not trolling, I genuinely want point of view of our armed forces.
@PanzerKiel cannot say anything because of this
D286FA2C-50F2-448A-8E5B-9BCEDBA9C91F.jpeg

Hey @PanzerKiel , are you currently serving? I haven’t seen your input in any political threads.

I am not trolling, I genuinely want point of view of our armed forces.
Politics have always been my weak point. I like to participate in military related topics.

I'm simply not qualified to participate in political threads.

I don’t know I have seen a few videos where Indian army on patrolling duty crossed loc and entered in Azad Kashmir and no body noticed
That is years old video.

Politics have always been my weak point. I like to participate in military related topics.

I'm simply not qualified to participate in political threads.

That is years old video.

You know it brotherman. Deep down you know that there is split among soldiers. You are a professional. I have relatives serving in the Pak army and I know their sentiments.

Back
Top Bottom