What's new

High Mark 2016 Motorway Touchdown

Thats mid-night / early morning unresponsive bowl syndrome effect. Please help him, he is in pain.

Right, like half of your community is in pain due to my post. You can't counter me with facts because 99% of you write with fake blind patriotism, so let's just bullshiit your way out somehow :rofl:

Threatening to suit PDF for giving you negative rating? :o:

Oh man, there is a life outside Internet forums as well.... seriously!

Its not about threatening to sue, its about shutting down a platform that's out of its legal boundaries and code of conduct it stands for. And this won't be the first one to get shut down!![/QUOTE]

@MilSpec : I appreciate your post where you've asked me to reverse the rating if I changed my post. My post has been deleted by the Mods. So please delete your rating also.

@WebMaster, @Irfan Baloch , @Oscar , @WAJsal

Gentlemen - I know you are all busy. But I'll have to repeat this message a few more times before I move on to do something else. Please kindly have someone fix my ratings. Thank you.

My ratings went from 8 to 18. I have like 9 from notorious eagle and 1 from joe shearer. There needs to be a platform where these abusive negative ratings and power showdowns should be addressed and associated members should be investigated, if found guilty of member abuse, their "power" to negative rate should be taken away.

I am waiting, so please let me know which way this will go. Thank you.

Last edited:
The Shaheen's of Pakistan are taking off and landing on Motorway in the recent High Mark 2016 Exercises.
14369942_1277472862276345_1059910794717652622_n.jpg
14446062_10154191445302663_3798584226675620821_n.jpg
14457410_10154194172367663_3008923422417115616_n.jpg
14368741_1218680971536376_1320457705147666426_n.jpg

Very nice pics. Do you have any pics of the -16's flying with AMRAAMS from the past few days? Either pre or post ADA?

:rofl:

Oh man .... I am speechless.

Well, if you discriminate against people and suppress them....you'll feel it. This isn't Kashmir or Baluchistan. I live in the US and I have the ability to seek penalties and I will gladly donate every dime to a charity. The point is, you can't have all the rules for some and the elite one's, can run around naked, without caring for the rules. How do you justify giving one person negative ratings for over a year by a certain member? And that member is an idiot enough to do so, without having gotten into ONE debate with me........you and I are talking at the least right. How would you feel, if I just gave you negative ratings for pretty much whatever you wrote, without any reason? Wouldn't you be pissed?

I don't have to come here. The fact that I do, and I share a few things I know, shouldn't be degraded. We are all members and I as a member appreciate what others have to say, if I don't agree with them, I debate. But why abuse any member specifically, primarily because they don't agree with your political views (talking about notorious eagle). That's illiterate, third class, uneducated and unprofessional behavior and comes under abuse.

Well, if you discriminate against people and suppress them....you'll feel it. This isn't Kashmir or Baluchistan. I live in the US and I have the ability to seek penalties and I will gladly donate every dime to a charity. The point is, you can't have all the rules for some and the elite one's, can run around naked, without caring for the rules. How do you justify giving one person negative ratings for over a year by a certain member? And that member is an idiot enough to do so, without having gotten into ONE debate with me........you and I are talking at the least right. How would you feel, if I just gave you negative ratings for pretty much whatever you wrote, without any reason? Wouldn't you be pissed?

Pissed? Yes.

Threaten legal action - No.

Because I have a life outside this cyber space as well. So I would just move on.

Talk to admin nicely if you take these ratings so seriously and perhaps they will remove them. If they don't do, just move on.

And also take a look at yourself, the kind of false informaton and panic you were trying to spread for the past few days, someone living in the USA could have sued you or reported you to the authorities for that as well, for disrupting public peace. It works both ways.

Just saying, :-)

Pissed? Yes.

Threaten legal action - No.

Because I have a life outside this cyber space as well. So I would just move on.

Talk to admin nicely if you take these ratings so seriously and perhaps they will remove them. If they don't do, just move on.

And also take a look at yourself, the kind of false informaton and panic you were trying to spread for the past few days, someone living in the USA could have sued you or report you to the authorities for that as well, for giving him panic attacks. It works both ways.

Just saying, :-)

Ok, your answer is exactly what I thought it would be. Allow me to further explain as you clearly didn't get it. Legal Acton didn't just come out of the blue. I've been dealing with this shiit for 2 years. How many times the Mods, the Admins and Mr. Webmaster were notified? Like dozens. The fact that notorious eagle and the fools like him, still have the ability to do so, is a slap on the administration's face. So what are you telling me for two years? That one person can abuse a member of his choosing as he likes when he likes, where he likes and no matter how much administration you involve, he is above the law. So what happens then? The member will try to show them the ground. That is where I am at and believe me, and we have the best legal system you can find and obviously, I am very used to it for the betterment of what we do.

Next, see above again. The admins, the owner of this site (or the part owner) has been involved with this for two years. Well, nothing has happened and I have respectfully pleaded, nicely begged, etc, etc. So the last resort is what I have promised to do. Which will happen if in a few days this shiit doesn't get fixed. Either make this a jungle without rules for all. Or make the admins enforce rules on all. You can't abuse people. And this doesn't mean I don't have a list outside of it, it just means I don't want to be demeaned for years and abused verbally by elite members with political agendas. There are laws applicable to political and marketing sites. If this is one of them, it needs to work accordingly. Simple is that. Two years is more than enough to ask the mods and admins to fix a couple of people's bad attitude that makes this entire site bad and can shut it down.

Last, there was no panic created. Everything I wrote, has a credible source. Everything I wrote, can be verified by multiple media sites a few hours after (so I broke the news here earlier). Point me to one post that I wrote that doesn't have similar content (albeit probably later) through some other media outlets.

Our very respectable Mr. Windjammer has posted stuff similar to my post. Albeit, keeping the PAF's professional integrity intact by releasing slightly less than what I have. But you people take his posts very seriously and on mine, you are calling it a panic?? Nice.

Also, my posts on here, show what has already happened obviously. My post don't go to Modi to decide when to start a war. Both the Indian and Pakistani media are crying War for over a week now. Does that mean Modi and NS have started one? Its the dumbest shiit to say that or even think that. Last, its been calm for the past two days. Have you seen me post anything "panicky"?? No, when it calm, its calm. When someone (very credible one) tells me something, I report it. Like I said, people need to respect others opinions. The main issue is ego here. Many members on here don't appreciate the fact that I write or know more than them. I'll get questions on my ethnicity, religion, name, etc, etc. Its a denial on both sides "how could he know this is he isn't an Indian or Pakistani". There are people in the US who know what goes on across the globe every second. May be I like to stay up to date on stuff too?

Ok, your answer is exactly what I thought it would be. Allow me to further explain as you clearly didn't get it. Legal Acton didn't just come out of the blue. I've been dealing with this shiit for 2 years. How many times the Mods, the Admins and Mr. Webmaster were notified? Like dozens. The fact that notorious eagle and the fools like him, still have the ability to do so, is a slap on the administration's face. So what are you telling me for two years? That one person can abuse a member of his choosing as he likes when he likes, where he likes and no matter how much administration you involve, he is above the law. So what happens then? The member will try to show them the ground. That is where I am at and believe me, and we have the best legal system you can find and obviously, I am very used to it for the betterment of what we do.

Next, see above again. The admins, the owner of this site (or the part owner) has been involved with this for two years. Well, nothing has happened and I have respectfully pleaded, nicely begged, etc, etc. So the last resort is what I have promised to do. Which will happen if in a few days this shiit doesn't get fixed. Either make this a jungle without rules for all. Or make the admins enforce rules on all. You can't abuse people. And this doesn't mean I don't have a list outside of it, it just means I don't want to be demeaned for years and abused verbally by elite members with political agendas. There are laws applicable to political and marketing sites. If this is one of them, it needs to work accordingly. Simple is that. Two years is more than enough to ask the mods and admins to fix a couple of people's bad attitude that makes this entire site bad and can shut it down.

Last, there was no panic created. Everything I wrote, has a credible source. Everything I wrote, can be verified by multiple media sites a few hours after (so I broke the news here earlier). Point me to one post that I wrote that doesn't have similar content (albeit probably later) through some other media outlets.

Our very respectable Mr. Windjammer has posted stuff similar to my post. Albeit, keeping the PAF's professional integrity intact by releasing slightly less than what I have. But you people take his posts very seriously and on mine, you are calling it a panic?? Nice.

Also, my posts on here, show what has already happened obviously. My post don't go to Modi to decide when to start a war. Both the Indian and Pakistani media are crying War for over a week now. Does that mean Modi and NS have started one? Its the dumbest shiit to say that or even think that. Last, its been calm for the past two days. Have you seen me post anything "panicky"?? No, when it calm, its calm. When someone (very credible one) tells me something, I report it. Like I said, people need to respect others opinions. The main issue is ego here. Many members on here don't appreciate the fact that I write or know more than them. I'll get questions on my ethnicity, religion, name, etc, etc. Its a denial on both sides "how could he know this is he isn't an Indian or Pakistani". There are people in the US who know what goes on across the globe every second. May be I like to stay up to date on stuff too?

you have a hell lot of money as You have claimed many times in the past...why don't you just buy this site...Make an offer to webmaster he can't refuse...ppl might start taking you seriously then...

A person with a big ego like yours shouldn't have to tolerate "BS" for nearly 2 years...

you have a hell lot of money as You have claimed many times in the past...why don't you just buy this site...Make an offer to webmaster he can't refuse...ppl might start taking you seriously then...

A person with a big ego like yours shouldn't have to tolerate "BS" for nearly 2 years...

I actually did offer to buy this site......feel free to ask Horus / Aeronaut. I've had multiple discussions with him on this a few years ago. He repeatedly said this wasn't for sale after he spoke to Webby.

Creating this site isn't hard, one of my employees can do it. Nor do I want to take this away from the people who own it.

The problem is the blatant abuse by some "powerful" members. People have a right to post something and the members can debate on it. No one gives out negative ratings for fun over two effing years. Not when you've talked to the part owner and many mods and admins.

This is the issue, I will stand up for my rights. Not sure why its hard to understand that. No member should be discriminated against, verbally abused or threatened in anyway. No member should be allowed to continue to be abusive to others either and blatantly break the rules that apply to all of us. Human dignity comes above all. Thanks

Last edited:
I actually did offer to buy this site......feel free to ask Horus / Aeronaut. I've had multiple discussions with him on this a few years ago. He repeatedly said this wasn't for sale after he spoke to Webby.

Creating this site isn't hard, one of my employees can do it. Nor do I want to take this away from the people who own it.

The problem is the blatant abuse by some "powerful" members. People have a right to post something and the members can debate on it. No one gives out negative ratings for fun over two effing years. Not when you've talked to the part owner and many mods and admins.

This is the issue, I will stand up for my rights. Not sure why its hard to understand that. No member should be discriminated against, verbally abused or threatened in anyway. No member should be allowed to continue to be abusive to others either and blatantly break the rules that apply to all of us. Human dignity comes above all. Thanks

Buddy i have gone through this thread , every single post you write is just some news without any substantial prove , you claim to have sources in Indian Army/Media/Establishment and in Pakistan as well , than without disclosing those sources you can post some pics , footage or any credible text or anything to hold on to your claim ?

the situation is now deescalating , there is no need to create sensation and than attack members who are posting here for years , you can disagree with people as much as you want , but if you make a claim without any Prove and than insult people for not believing you than i guess no one can help you but a good Doctor ..

Chillax and just enjoy the situation as it turns out to be ..
and yes , don't think i am new to this Forum , i am a silent reader of PDF for years ...

I like reading your posts, because they are always informative and you sound knowledgeable, and also partly because of your ability to express your thoughts which I could only wish for :)

I do hate you at times for blindly supporting PML(N) who I detest (just like I detest all our political mafia) but I admire the solid, easy to understand arguments you put forward and needless to say, I respect your opinion even if there is no way I would agree it.

This forum, like everywhere else, is not short of idiots so I would suggest you just ignore them, and their ratings. Some people, like myself, would appreciate your posts while others would just make fun of it because of nothing else but their ignorance.

Say, US$1m. Let's see if Marium's media cell has the budget.

Does she?

I like reading your posts, because they are always informative and you sound knowledgeable, and also partly because of your ability to express your thoughts which I could only wish for :)

I do hate you at times for blindly supporting PML(N) who I detest (just like I detest all our political mafia) but I admire the solid, easy to understand arguments you put forward and needless to say, I respect your opinion even if there is no way I would agree it.

This forum, like everywhere else, is not short of idiots so I would suggest you just ignore them, and their ratings. Some people, like myself, would appreciate your posts while others would just make fun of it because of nothing else but their ignorance.

Thank you. I am thankful for the kind words. By the way, I just criticized PMLN a lot today on their stupid youth loan program (a total waste of tax payer's money and probably very high chances of corruption too IMO). So I don't blindly support them. I support Pakistani nation's growth and for once, it has started to take place through them. So just supporting the system.

Buddy i have gone through this thread , every single post you write is just some news without any substantial prove , you claim to have sources in Indian Army/Media/Establishment and in Pakistan as well , than without disclosing those sources you can post some pics , footage or any credible text or anything to hold on to your claim ?

the situation is now deescalating , there is no need to create sensation and than attack members who are posting here for years , you can disagree with people as much as you want , but if you make a claim without any Prove and than insult people for not believing you than i guess no one can help you but a good Doctor ..

Chillax and just enjoy the situation as it turns out to be ..
and yes , don't think i am new to this Forum , i am a silent reader of PDF for years ...

Thank you for the post. I appreciate the straight forwardness vs. stabbing from behind with negative rating approach :). I think I've mentioned it in many posts a few days ago, that I do have pics. But I am not authorized to post them.

The situation has been de-escalating for the past couple of days. Which is why you've not seen a post since yesterday from me outlining any new activity as there is none. Now if you use common sense, you'd find out, I just post verified data. When there is none, I don't have anything to report either.

Now if you go back to my posts, you'll find out that whatever I reported, was also reported by the Pakistani, British and ME media (the war like scenario with the surgical strikes, the flights, etc, etc). So one can use common sense and see that. The Pakistani and the BBC papers and e-sites were also filled with similar news so then one knows that whatever I reported, is also out there. I may have done it 8-10 hours ahead as I post within an hour.

A lot of my content was similar (but more open) to what Mr. Windjammer was saying too. But of course, the American guy would get the short end of the stick :enjoy:. Now if you are a "reader", go back to 4 years worth of posts. I've posted about military stuff that got acquired years after, Russian military relations were reported 2 years in advance, economy, auto-manufacturing, etc, etc were all reported years ahead. People used to call me names, and that I was just a cheer leader for the Pakistani economy, CPEC, etc. Well, show me something I wrote and it didn't pan out to be true even after a couple of years.

So as you can see, giving negative rating to a member who posts with integrity with record of previous many years of correct reporting, makes no sense. Negative ratings, also being given by fools, who haven't been involved in ONE post asking me what you've asked me. This has been his routine for two years (notorious eagle), all because he doesn't like the fact that I don't worship IK like he does. No one is being put on gun point to agree to my posts. But I also know, everything I have posted for the past many years, has had an element of truth. I don't get anything out of it from posting on here. I do pretty good for myself. So if you don't want to thank my contribution, at-least don't act like a 16 year old girl on periods either. Just saying, we come to debate on here. Not hide behind a door and click on negative ratings because we can. That's against the forum policies and the admins have a choice here to apply the policies to all of us. Or make this place a jungle free for all, or lose the site in the US at-least. Its only fair if all are treated the same way.

Say, US$1m. Let's see if Marium's media cell has the budget. Does she?

:rofl: this is the level of people's brain power on here. You REALLY think I am from NS's some paid media clan? That's pretty dumb thinking, considering I probably make a LOT more than him in dollars in the US!!

And no, this site's ain't worth a million. I can start my own Twitter type of an App for a million. In fact, we are launching a couple of those new social media things pretty soon. One of my employees can create this site within a week. Its all template based now a days and we have partnerships with three hosting organizations. So it'll be a piece of cake for me.

However, I won't mind paying 50-100K for this site though (base bones). They'd have to show me numbers in marketing revenue to get more :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom