What's new

High Level US team lead by Clinton Visiting Pakistan

Snake reared in backyard will not only bite neighbours

Did she keep these men in mind when she gave this advice.

maulana_fazlullah_20090907.jpg

=Brahamdagh_Bugti.jpg

If YES. Then good. Time for her country to kick them out of Afghanistan or wherever they are. And if she didn't then. SORRY madam. Go and tell this to Bill Clinton.

Did not listen after the question. The question really irked me off, and I thought that these same rich spoiled brats ( some of them) are thinking US is the only solution , and they will spoil the country somehow.

Yes indeed very unfortunate..

How astonishing... She had a lot different to say while answering questions from civil society this after noon.

That is because your civil society is brainwashed and innocent ... The message of "Snake reared in backyard will not only bite neighbours" was for your Army , ISI and Govt which is rearing the snake from long time !!!

And what about the snakes?? keep them in backyard :disagree:

-------------------

@news...

So true!!! :tup:

She is doing a good job :tup:

Pakistan must dismantle those terrorist factory's and safe heaven's in there backyard. This is in their own interest and the region!

Looks like she is reading from Powell/Armitage diaries of 2001

first of all, dont compare mumbai attacks with may2. no one came in choppers and landed next to us, killed a terrorist and then went without u having a clue, and if u want to talk about terrorist attacks, let me remind u that pakistan has faced more casualties from terrorism in last three years than india has faced since 1989...

and finally, US is not only barking, they are implementing drone strikes in pakistan on a daily basis, it is ur government who is barking and asking them to stop the strikes. US is coming to pak only cos they need to milk it now, once they are finished with it, they will leave pakistan like a dried goat..
they are doing drone strikes because they have agreement with Pakistan without this they can not think of it ...... we told them we will not do any new operation ........ you can say anything because you are obsessed with Pakistan you can say anything to make you feel good
USA can never attack Pakistan and they knew it ........

O dear Hilary trying to be the USA world envoy and presenter of the superpower above all superpowers.
Sometimes i sit here and wonder do the USA believe the whole world is dumb and believe the constant drivel they come out with?
There is a legacy of lies, legacy of corruption they leave behind, legacy of killing innocent people, legacy of funding tyrants when it suits them, legacy of misleading even their own countries peoples.
I suggest we should send her this reply

"Hello Hilarious Hilary. Hoping you are well. No need to come here. We are a bit busy at the moment. I suggest you go home and look after Bill Clinton - we have had some intelligence that Monica is back in town and may be offering a bit of very special advice to him."

She will be doing a press conference a hundred or so meters from where I sit.. lets see what comes out of that.. more snakes, badgers.. racoons or coyote's?

they are doing drone strikes because they have agreement with Pakistan without this they can not think of it ...... we told them we will not do any new operation ........ you can say anything because you are obsessed with Pakistan you can say anything to make you feel good
USA can never attack Pakistan and they knew it ........

u still did not get my point did u, US doesn't need to attack pakistan. why would it attack pakistan when it is already getting everything it wants from pak. it is ur country which is being used by US and it needs to grow balls to stand on its own for once (without the support of china)

She will be doing a press conference a hundred or so meters from where I sit.. lets see what comes out of that.. more snakes, badgers.. racoons or coyote's?

wasnt this said in a press conference only?

What's with her and wild animals and backyards... :lol:

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WO...y-bite-neighbours-clinton-to-pak-2516471.html

Islamabad: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton again pressed Pakistan on Friday to act against terrorist safe havens, pointing out that militant groups have for long operated with impunity in the country and should not be tolerated.

Addressing a joint press conference with Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, Clinton said while US was committed to the people of Pakistan and their future, it wanted its relationship with the country to "deliver results" for both sides.

"We should be able to agree that for too long extremists have been able to operate here in Pakistan and from Pakistani soil," said Clinton, a day after her meeting with Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani.

Pressing hard for action against militant groups perpetrating violence, including Taliban and the Haqqani network, she said: "No one who targets innocent civilians, whether they be Pakistanis, Afghans, Americans or anyone else should be tolerated or protected."

She also welcomed the efforts being made by India and Pakistan to normalise trade relations and said a thriving economy and a stable and prosperous Pakistan would serve the interests of the region.

She said the US and NATO coalition forces in Afghanistan were working hard to put pressure on the Taliban and "across the border we look to Pakistan to take strong steps to deny them safe havens.”

Reiterating Pakistan's commitment to fight the menace of 'terrorism, Khar said more than anything else her country's fight was driven by the interests of its own people. However, she also said that the government would abide by political consensus over the issue.

"... let me state clearly that in evolving any future strategy the government will be guided by principles of the resolution of the all parties conference which calls upon the government to give peace a chance".

The US has been pressing Pakistan to launch a military operation against the Haqqani network in North Waziristan but the Pakistani has resisted the pressure, saying its forces were stretched too thin by operations in other parts of the country.

Clinton issued a stern warning to Pakistan yesterday that the country will pay a "very big price" if it continued to allow its territories to be used as safe havens for terrorists who have crossed the border to attack Americans and Afghans.

"There's no place to go any longer," Clinton said, referring to Pakistan's leadership.

I guess Hillary thinking we gonna pay the price....?
I guess she don't know , we don't have anything left to pay. So we don't have to worry about anything. We not gonna be the loosers.Cuz we already lost everything in this fake US created war. Now it gonna be the turn for the US to loose everything. So its better for them to worry about what they got or kept on saving till now.They gotta sacrifice and pay the price...Insha-Allah..We already paid our heavy price....Alhamdolillah...........:eek:

Where do you sit? Diplomatic enclave?

U.S. Officials Deliver Warning In Pakistan Over Extremists
(New York Times)...Steven Lee Myers

An unusually powerful American delegation arrived here on Thursday to deliver the starkest warning yet to Pakistan, according to a senior American official: that the United States would act unilaterally if necessary to attack extremist groups that use the country as a haven to kill Americans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/world/asia/clinton-issues-blunt-warning-to-pakistan.html?_r=1

U.S. Officials Deliver Warning In Pakistan Over Extremists
(New York Times)...Steven Lee Myers

An unusually powerful American delegation arrived here on Thursday to deliver the starkest warning yet to Pakistan, according to a senior American official: that the United States would act unilaterally if necessary to attack extremist groups that use the country as a haven to kill Americans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/world/asia/clinton-issues-blunt-warning-to-pakistan.html?_r=1

Do you have access to Pakistan media? Ill suggest you to have a heed to what secretary said about 'warning' here before media.

She's also of the opinion there are other options available apart from military action against Haqqani, isn't it contrary to what she has been saying before her arrival in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom