What's new

High Level US team lead by Clinton Visiting Pakistan

Its time to go to war :P Lets get going with it already and sent this B home

WW3 god why is it taking so long let go , the gloves are off what are we waiting for Lets do this

and u still pakistanis still wonder why the whole world calls u terrorists and warmongers...

Well seems like you have confused Pakistan with USA , but we will fix it soon and fix it real good

i have no confusion, i was replying to anxious post, in which u wanted to go to WW3 so hurriedly, i dont know why war always seems to be the only solution to u people...

"There's no place to go any longer," Clinton said

These two words speak volume about state of mind of American officials, who do not want to take any BS from Pakistan no more....So now it seems that they are determine to push for the positive results no matter what....

If threats to Musharaf worked and the old lion got tamed with a charm. The ringmaster would try to replicate those past acts and see through the results.

Clinton issued a stern warning to Pakistan yesterday that the country will pay a "very big price" if it continued to allow its territories to be used as safe havens for terrorists who have crossed the border to attack Americans and Afghans.

"There's no place to go any longer," Clinton said, referring to Pakistan's leadership.

huh go to hell we dont give damn you you old ........................

Where did she mention the snake?

And in our backyard there is India YOU DON'T think .. she was making fun of India , Snake Charmer Snake stereo type , that would be insensitive of her she is one confused "fella" well I would say women but she is more like a "fella"

Islamabad: In a blunt message to Pakistan, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Friday demanded greater cooperation from the country to "squeeze" the Haqqani network responsible for attacks in Afghanistan, saying Islamabad could not keep "snakes" in its backyard to strike its neighbours.

"It's like that old story - you can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them only to bite your neighbours.Eventually those snakes are going to turn on whoever has them in the backyard," Clinton said during a joint news conference with Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar.

"We asked very specifically for greater cooperation from the Pakistani side to squeeze the Haqqani network and other terrorists because we know that trying to eliminate terrorists and safe havens on one side of the border is not going to work," she said.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WOR-TOP-snake-reared-in-backyard-will-not-only-bite-neighbours-clinton-to-pak-2516471.html

I guess she lately watched that movie called "snakes on the plane".. Hence the reference.

Islamabad: In a blunt message to Pakistan, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Friday demanded greater cooperation from the country to "squeeze" the Haqqani network responsible for attacks in Afghanistan, saying Islamabad could not keep "snakes" in its backyard to strike its neighbours

What pissed me off was that a Pakistani women, graduated from Harvard, and running a women rights organization, asked Clinton that what should Pakistan do to tackle it's internal issues and give women equal rights and other problems being faced by the society.

Why should we be asking a woman from across the Atlantic what to do in our country concerning only our people?

This attitude is now killing us, and then people say we are getting dependent on US, if we ask them these kind of solutions for our problems, then lanat ho hum par.

How astonishing... She had a lot different to say while answering questions from civil society this after noon.

What pissed me off was that a Pakistani women, graduated from Harvard, and running a women rights organization, asked Clinton that what should Pakistan do to tackle it's internal issues and give women equal rights and other problems being faced by the society.

Why should we be asking a woman from across the Atlantic what to do in our country concerning only our people?

This attitude is now killing us, and then people say we are getting dependent on US, if we ask them these kind of solutions for our problems, then lanat ho hum par.

Didn't she say ' her country itself has problems so you solve yours and we solve ours'

Didn't she say ' her country itself has problems so you solve yours and we solve ours'

Did not listen after the question. The question really irked me off, and I thought that these same rich spoiled brats ( some of them) are thinking US is the only solution , and they will spoil the country somehow.

Back
Top Bottom