What's new

High Demand For Cow Dung Drives E-Commerce in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
well our forefathers have used it for all the purposes u have stated and in villages in Pakistani Punjab our ppl still use them as biofuel... this is why i said Respect for whatever reason they use it for
Exactly... Well said.. it worked great for our forefathers... and it is working great for us... people look for these kind of items while performing religious activities.. and someone is making money out of that.

I think you will eat cow dung if someone gave it to you. Because you know only that.
Show some respect .. he is a senior Citizen.

I don't know why this thread has become a trolling slug fest. Dung patties are/were common in Villages in Pakistan as well. It can also be found in outskirts of Lahore as well. This is a cheap fuel to for domestic purposes and btw selling dung patties online is not something to be ashamed of, it is ingenious.
No doubt, but to paint demand for cow dung as a driver of e-commerce in India is cheap intellectual dishonesty.

Without any proper statistical evidence.

No doubt, but to paint demand for cow dung as a driver of e-commerce in India is cheap intellectual dishonesty.

Without any proper statistical evidence.
That's exactly is the point... Some "Gora" decided to hype up this cow dung cake sale story... and some Senior Member on the forum decided to launch a thread supposedly to bash India.. now the tables are turned and he just vanished.

Exactly... Well said.. it worked great for our forefathers... and it is working great for us... people look for these kind of items while performing religious activities.. and someone is making money out of that.

Show some respect .. he is a senior Citizen.
i am a promoter of renewable resources ...it is natural and the best way to get rid of it to use it to generate electricity & then after that use it as a fertilizer simpleeee.... but our ruling elite is tooo westernised to see it as a resource .. instead they wanna corrupt ppl mind so the ppl think that it is dirty to use them ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom