What's new

High alert in States bordering Pakistan: Home Minister Chidambaram

Delhi Police arrests 2 Babbar Khalsa terrorists

New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Friday arrested two alleged Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) terrorists. The arrested have been identified as Sarvpreet Singh and Jaswinder Singh. One of them has been arrested from Punjab and the other one from Shalimar Bagh in New Delhi.
Jasvinder and Sarvpreet were sent to 10 days of police custody by a city court. Police have recovered three pistols and some mobile phones from the arrested terrorists.
A senior police official said a team of Delhi Police's Special Cell apprehended the duo.
Investigators claimed that three politicians and religious leaders in Delhi were on their target.
In October, Delhi Police had claimed to have foiled a terror strike, possibly in Delhi, ahead of Diwali after seizing over 5 kg explosives from a car outside Ambala Cant Railway station.
Investigators had then pointed to the possibility of Lashkar-e-Toiba and BKI joining hands to plot the attack.
A team of Delhi Police and their Haryana counterparts found the explosives in a car parked outside the railway station, about 200 km from Delhi, on October 12 following probe into inputs provided by intelligence agencies that a consignment of explosives is headed to a north Indian metro.

Delhi Police arrests 2 Babbar Khalsa terrorists - India News - IBNLive

Perhaps the borders have been put on high alert for some introspection.

There's no point in engaging in trolling with bharatis.

I simply was trying to figure out why Khalistani independence groups might have formed, and what India can do, but Bharati insecurity does not allow us to have a civil and constructive conversation.

It is routine, does not make it big issue.

I don't remember beheading sikhs, unless of couse maybe I did it while sleep walking?

LOL@ your video. They got beheaded by terrorists, just like many Muslims do? Country is fighting terrorists, and this is the kind of crap your posting to make yourself feel better?

They got beheaded because they refused to convert to Islam and their heads were later sent to a Sikh temple. :tdown:

They got beheaded because they refused to convert to Islam and their heads were later sent to a Sikh temple. :tdown:

yeti have some sense? no bastard can be convert by force . if he-she converted then he-she is not muslim . islam never said take gun put on head of non muslim and make him muslim . please try to understand . i know taliban are worse animals on earth .

yeti have some sense? no bastard can be convert by force . if he-she converted then he-she is not muslim . islam never said take gun put on head of non muslim and make him muslim . please try to understand . i know taliban are worse animals on earth .

Yar the Taliban are animals i know they kidnapped them and forced them to convert but when they refused they were beheaded.

More like common sense?

When you oppress sikhs in India this is what you get. In Pakistan they are free to get married under the title of Sikh, not imposed Hindu title. SIkhs don't show love for Pakistan for no reason.
You know what there are quite a few Indian sikhs on PDF,they should answer your BS better,perhaps ask anyone of them yourself?
Because you don't even know the ground reality in India...Hindus and Sikhs live much more peacefully than the Shia's and Sunnis in Pakistan live(Though both are muslims!).
Btw,you should seriously talk to some indian sikh on PDF to clear your doubts.(Indian Jatt,Jagjitnatt) and prometheus i think.
Don't remember others' names but you should consult them or perhaps pay a visit to Delhi or Punjab to check the realities.

You know what there are quite a few Indian sikhs on PDF,they should answer your BS better,perhaps ask anyone of them yourself?
Because you don't even know the ground reality in India...Hindus and Sikhs live much more peacefully than the Shia's and Sunnis in Pakistan live(Though both are muslims!).
Btw,you should seriously talk to some indian sikh on PDF to clear your doubts.(Indian Jatt,Jagjitnatt) and prometheus i think.
Don't remember others' names but you should consult them or perhaps pay a visit to Delhi or Punjab to check the realities.

Don't advice him to come India we do not wish such persons to enter our country

There's no point in engaging in trolling with bharatis.

I simply was trying to figure out why Khalistani independence groups might have formed, and what India can do, but Bharati insecurity does not allow us to have a civil and constructive conversation.
Most of the Babbar Khalsa people are based outside India(Italy,Canada,UK,US).
I think you need a reality check.

Do you give the same rights to Baluchis ??

Do you what the percentage of Baluchis living in Balochistan is?DO you know that more Baluchis live in Punjab,Sindh and KPK then in Baluchistan.From those stats it looks like Baluchi people prefer the rest of Pakistan than Baluchistan.

The only thing that the world sees is the article written by an idiot who is writing that article himself sitting in Islamabad so his house keeps flowing with dollars from people who want to exploit this false accusation.

And Mr.Foxbat you just committed ad-hominem fallacy by saying that,so that already makes you an idiot.

p.s:i spent 2 years in Baluchistan so the **** you read in black and white i see the contrary on ground.

they were not on high alert before???

i think we may have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom