What's new

Hi everybody!

Golden Eagle 007

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,
i just joined this forum. i hope that i'll learn a lot from other people views and opinions.

Best Regards,

Umair Khalid

Hi,
i just joined this forum. i hope that i'll learn a lot from other people views and opinions.

Best Regards,

Umair Khalid

welcome to pdf... is your user-name inspired from "bond, james bond"?? :)

by the way, i remember another umair here, also from pakistan.

manindra, since the time i joined, i have seen your posts only in intro threads.. :D
These people are 'thank-collectors'. New users generally thank anyone who responds to their OP so its an easy peasy way to build up your thank count. Another 'thank collector' I think is TruthSeeker

Oh and since I am here, Welcome to the forum mate:cheers::tup:
Just a general recommendation. Never give your password out to anybody.......unless they offer you money (they never lie).

These people are 'thank-collectors'. New users generally thank anyone who responds to their OP so its an easy peasy way to build up your thank count. Another 'thank collector' I think is @TruthSeeker

oh, yes... truth seeker is another i always see in intro threads and not much else where... :D

"thank-collector"... i wonder what manindra will make of it... :D

how come he became Lt. commander theno_O

i joined in july... he must have been posting more than one word before that... :D

oh, yes... truth seeker is another i always see in intro threads and not much else where... :D

"thank-collector"... i wonder what manindra will make of it... :D

i joined in july... he must have been posting more than one word before that... :D
does this effect the rank?

Who knows.

BTW I was just kidding:D

me too.

does this effect the rank?

the only effect of ranks i have seen is either post-access to "senior's club" forum ( "senior member" rank and above ), and moderating-permission ( mods, admins )... outside of this, only quality and sense will get respect.

well i got thanks 7 times but i am still a new recruit:mad:

if i remember correctly, change from "new recruit" to "full member" depends on number of increased posts and a month of membership... :-)

Back
Top Bottom