What's new

Hezbollah: We were the LAST ones to intervene in Syria

i was expecting middle eastern country to bring peace in Syria or if they wanted democracy they could have helped in friendly way
to reform and help to hold free fair election and other good deeds
they did not , i do expect from what the NATO and USA is doing now i dont mind them

thanks to Middle east country Syria is in ruins and there is no safe place and no life there

if this same happen to your country and Syria supports the rebels dont complain then , or they seem happy dont blame Syria

most puppet countries hate Hezbollah because he is anti-Israel, imagine if Hezbollah was pro-Israel, would have any one spoke against them? of course not...
Hezbollah used anti Israeli slogans to take power in Lebanon. And now it is using its power to slaughter Syrians.

in 2006, the people of qusayr gave food and water to hezboshaytan who running away like dogs away from the israeli airforce.

in 2013 the hezboshaytan repaid the favour bombing qusayr to the ground.

Not even zionists are that slimy and cold

You guys are so much against Hezbullah, fine. But tell me one thing, do you Arabs have balls to confront Israel? NO you dont. You are cowards.

good point

in 2006, the people of qusayr gave food and water to hezboshaytan who running away like dogs away from the israeli airforce.

shut up you internet bag of *****

Tell us about your war record? And i'm not talking about playing war of witchcraft online BTW.

Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and to some extent UAE are openly interfering in Syrian matters. All these Arab states are the biggest cowards. Together or individually, they cant even think of confronting Israel.

Qatar, Bahrain and UAE have illicit relations with Israel. These countries are dying to cooperate with the illegal state to gain good will of the West, read US and Britain.

So my point is of all these nations that have no balls, Hezbollah, Hamas and PLO are still better as they know who their enemy is and have proven record giving tough time to the Jewish state.

Arabs have confronted israel in the past, and I don't think it would be effective to do so now. Which Arabs are you referring to?

Its been about 70 years now bro yet your people are only losing more land while the Arab states are at war in another nation where the people they claim to support no longer have a say in the matter. That to me says misplaced priorities and nothing more. It is just not worth it too much blood has been spilled and the foreign jihadis have just given Assad more legitimacy. Nonetheless whichever side wins Syria will take decades to rebuild.

How many more Palestinian lives is it going to cost before "war is imposed on you"? Are they not Sunni Arabs? You know, just the way you guys supposedly like it? :pop:

Sorry man, again, I don't give a crap about my ethnicity. Being an Arab puts myself at no advantage compared with the others. Why can't you condemn Iran's proxies that foiled anything in peace process? Let me be clear, if somebody kept fallowing you all over the world to kill you while you're riding on a bus, won't make you on cloud nine.

Next time you talk to me please don't bring race at all.

Sorry man, again, I don't give a crap about my ethnicity. Being an Arab puts myself at no advantage compared with the others. Why can't you condemn Iran's proxies that foiled anything in peace process? Let me be clear, if somebody kept fallowing you all over the world to kill you while you're riding on a bus, don't make you on cloud nine.

Next time you talk to me please don't bring race at all.

I only bring race because that is all I have been hearing lately that this is Sunni Arabs vs Zoro Persians. So if that is the case I ponder why there is no rush on the Palestinian front? Legitimate question no?

Anyway I am anti-Assad and in the beginning it was Syrians who were protesting against him peacefully but their protests have been hijacked by foreign financed fighters (no points for guessing who financed them) and the Iranians have retaliated in kind.

Both sides are at fault and are playing political games with Syrian blood. :disagree:

Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and to some extent UAE are openly interfering in Syrian matters. All these Arab states are the biggest cowards. Together or individually, they cant even think of confronting Israel.

Qatar, Bahrain and UAE have illicit relations with Israel. These countries are dying to cooperate with the illegal state to gain good will of the West, read US and Britain.

So my point is of all these nations that have no balls, Hezbollah, Hamas and PLO are still better as they know who their enemy is and have proven record giving tough time to the Jewish state.

did you know that assad killed more muslims in 2 years than israel managed in the last 40?

did you know that not a single shia ruler has ever freed land of muslims under his rule from kuffar?

spare us the crocodile tears. You care nothing about palestine or al quds.

In hezboshaytan/assad logic we must free jerusalem from israel through alleppo!!!

brain dead idiots

did you know that assad killed more muslims in 2 years than israel managed in the last 40?

Did you know that according to some reports more Assad loyalists have been killed than anti-Assad forces?

did you know that not a single shia ruler has ever freed land of muslims under his rule from kuffar?

Did you know that in the Islamic world mainly the Sunni countries have good relations with Israel?

brain dead idiots

Hungry pirate. Go chew on some qat.

Dino;4415529]in 2006, the people of qusayr gave food and water to hezboshaytan who running away like dogs away from the Israeli air force.

Hezbollah paid back with fighting and killing FSA terrorist and giving the city back to Syria.

in 2013 the hezboshaytan repaid the favour bombing qusayr to the ground.

Well Saudi flooded the country with terrorist hezbullah send them to hell what the fcuk are you complaining about.

Not even zionists are that slimy and cold

If it wasn't for Hezbollah you be 500 B.i.t.c.h right now:omghaha:

Well, it seems arab love death and destruction , before the discovery of oil they been used as pawn by Brits and again living with same nature....

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal to Build Hotel in Tel Aviv

May be Saudi love jews because few centuries back they were living around Mecca. They found the track of DNA .
To Arabs members : If Royal family order the demolition of Roz Rasul Mohammad pbuh, will you guys object that decision or you guys let it go...or its your faith....

Back
Top Bottom