What's new

Hey !!

@Levina guess what happened, two days ago, a very decent, groomed & sophisticated Chinese girl landed in Lahore and yesterday got married to my cousin for she was in love with him. she came all the way from america for this guy.. I think i should just be deprived of all access to internet.. :unsure:

@Levina guess what happened, two days ago, a very decent, groomed & sophisticated Chinese girl landed in Lahore and yesterday got married to my cousin for she was in love with him. she came all the way from america for this guy.. I think i should just be deprived of all access to internet.. :unsure:

I have seen many Pakistani boys getting married to non-Pakistanis these days.
What do you think how do they manage after marriage?
IMO,getting married to a Firang is fine. Those girls put all their effort in keeping the marriage intact.
In India these days the divorce rate is increasing,frankly it's scary.

Now imagine what Sania and Shoaib would have faced after their marriage. But I'm so glad that they keep their married life so low key.

@Chronos Where are you my friend ? :what::(
Ravi Nair quit the forum long back.
I'm guessing he's studying or blogging,something which interested him.
I don't think he's in touch with anyone.

I have seen many Pakistani boys getting married to non-Pakistanis these days.
What do you think how do they manage after marriage?
IMO,getting married to a Firang is fine. Those girls put all their effort in keeping the marriage intact.
In India these days the divorce rate is increasing,frankly it's scary.

Now imagine what Sania and Shoaib would have faced after their marriage. But I'm so glad that they keep their married life so low key.

Ravi Nair quit the forum long back.
I'm guessing he's studying or blogging,something which interested him.
I don't think he's in touch with anyone.

Yes, its a shockingly quite a trend now. I think that they live away from their families, hence the marriage survives :lol: and more seriously the husband should not be an asshole, this is all what it takes for a marriage to survive and wife be loyal, i think. thats all what is needed.

Yes same here, the divorce rate is high because Desi girls are fast becoming aware of their rights, so its not always they who compromise in the marriage anymore, they prefer to quit out of an abusive relation.

Sania is frankly a very clever and wise woman, Shoaib is the Budhu, his family is pain for Sania as they were pressurizing for a baby, it led to quite a problem between the two, but Sania came here lived 2,3 months and saved her marriage.. I hope that they keep everyone out of their personal affairs.

ahh he was quite a person, anyway wherever he is and whatever he is doing, all the best :)

Last edited:
Sania is frankly a very clever and wise woman, Shoaib is the Budhu, his family is pain for Sania as they were pressurizing for a baby, it led to quite a problem between the two, but Sania came here lived 2,3 months and saved her marriage.. I hope that they keep everyone out of their personal affairs.
Oh!
Thats awful. I'm sure she wants to continue playing tennis for another 3-4 years.
But glad that Sania and Shoaib are still together.
Yes same here, the divorce rate is high because Desi girls are fast becoming aware of their rights, so its not always they who compromise in the marriage anymore, they prefer to quit out of an abusive relation.
Yes, I'm sure that no financially independent woman would put up with abusive domestic life. But at times too much interference from parents too lead to divorce.

Last edited:
Oh!
Thats awful. I'm sure she wants to continue doing tennis for another 3-4 years.
But glad that Sania and Shoaib are still together.

Yes, I'm sure that no financially independent woman would put up with abusive domestic life. But at times too much interference from parents too lead to divorce.

Yes, keep family interference out, and that needs to be understood by both husband and wife. rest will work out and I am pretty sure Sania and Shoaib are doing great and will go together till the end.

any woman, independent or with support from family will not live in an abuse relation for a day. Would any person speak to a person who is not respectful, let alone living with him?

Back
Top Bottom